[Req][Inter][Closed] Half-Breed High(er)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Cole Faux

Re: [Req][Inter] Half-Breed High(er)

Post by Cole Faux » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:43 pm

Already started. Go ahead and check out the links on page 1.

RabidGravity

[Req][Inter] Half-Breed High(er)

Post by RabidGravity » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:14 am

Name: Bean Ximenez
Breeds: cat-centaur/nature druid
Sex: male
Powers: animal speak- can speak to animals, empathic aura sight- can see and feel people's emotions as a colored aura around their body he can also project an emotional aura that others can feel (like if a friend is crying he can send out a soothing aura to try and comfort them)
Grade: HS senior
Weaknesses: since he can feel others emotions, he sometimes gets overwhelmed with them. He's also actually really clumsy for a cat, tripping over his paws a lot and getting his tail stepped on or stepping on it himself (since other cat characters have agility, I though maybe I should make mine a clumsy doofus so they're not too similar)
Appearance: https://pin.it/645Jm6B
he looks like this, but male, I decided to go the more centaur route rather than the traditional nekojin look
Bio: Bean was born to a nature druid father and a cat-centaur mother of similar appearance. He's fascinated by most things and is a serious flower child. He actually loves the water despite being a cat and can be found swimming or lounging his days away.
Other: Bean is proudly queer and often makes pride jokes involving his half-lion friends. He's an accomplished gardener. He actually gets along really well with canine half breeds despite being a cat and is generally really friendly. He will not eat octopus Do Not make him.
Dorm-Mate: Mercy Lionheart
Last edited by RabidGravity on Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:14 am, edited 5 times in total.

Cole Faux

Post by Cole Faux » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:39 am

What do you mean by plant empathy? Do you mean like talking to them or just general sense of emotion from them?

RabidGravity

Post by RabidGravity » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:46 am

oh I meant those as two different things lol like he's good with plants like he can grow them very well and revive dead plants and he's an empath so he can pick up on and project emotions

Cole Faux

Post by Cole Faux » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:14 am

The powers you have overlap heavily with the current powers of other characters... so I'm hesitant to allow it especially considering the multitude of powers. That sits uneasy with me. The biggest thing I run into is that your powers are a lot more vague or extended than the ones those characters have. Like what exactly does "Aura Sight" do? Is it like a wall-hack type thing where you can see people's physce through walls or?

RabidGravity

Post by RabidGravity » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:33 am

oh I can cut down on the amount of powers to just one or two and I'll edit my post to explain them better

RabidGravity

Post by RabidGravity » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:50 am

okay I changed him up quite a bit so he was more his own person, I took a look at the other cat-like characters and tried to distinguish him, and also looking at your own character, I decide instead of giving him plant based powers he's just got a regular old green thumb in the sense that he's skilled at taking care of plants, he can't commune or magically grow any in any way, he's just good at taking care of them

Cole Faux

Post by Cole Faux » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:28 am

Love it accepted. Your dorm mate for this segment is... Mercy!

Swag Cat

Re: [Req][Inter][2-Slot Open] Half-Breed High(er)

Post by Swag Cat » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:46 pm

I have returned from a hiatus and I believe this rp scenario might help me brush off the rust from myself. Is this still open?