[Closed] THIS MACHINE

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
cz_invazion
Bronze

Re: [REQ] THIS MACHINE

Post by cz_invazion » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:29 am

Name(s): Hayden and Jackal
Age(s): 26 and unknown
Sex: Yes and Male

Personalities:
Hayden is an asshole, plain and simple. Hes a lowlife and a deadbeat who self medicates his problems with drugs and alcohol. He makes his money by dealing, stealing and wheeling and can often be found being thrown out of different establishments. He's loud and obnoxious and treats everything like a party. His favorite pastime is running away from gangs for the adrenaline rush.

Jackal is the opposite, he is cold and efficient. Quiet and conserved, and most importantly he is cunning. He doesn't speak much if not at all unless spoken too, and when he does speak it is in a strange backwards way. The way he interacts with others and the environment is so inhuman you'd swear he's either a robot or remote controlled. No one is sure what his goals are but they are similar to an anarchist.

Augments: Hayden unknown to him has two augments. One is a micro chip installed in his brain that is untraceable by most standard technologies and a supply of nano machines in his blood stream. The microchip is the reason for the alternate personality and the nanomachines make Jackal stronger and Hayden faster and help with healing and detoxifying. Hayden is also unaware of the nanomachines believing he just has a natural tolerance to many substances.

Bio:
"Are you sure you want to do this? This guy is a bum." One doctor asked.

"Look they said he owed them like three grand and we needed a guinea pig. Life comes full circle."

"Yeah but these are still in testing, they don't even belong out of a petri dish let alone a human subject."

"Look, they want to make their guys into super soldiers and there's no way any committee would let us do this legally, either it's Him of all of the years in research we've put in these is wasted. Besides if they kill him ain't no one gonna miss him, he's wanted in like three sectors. If anything were doing them a favor."

"I just don't feel right about this, alright injecting the chip now."

Hayden has many problems recalling his younger years. He used to be a security programer for Wheeler and sons but that died when they laid him off. He hit a bout of depression up until a few months ago where after a binger in the northern hills. He blacked out and then woke up in his crappy apartment sometime later. He isn't sure how he got home considering it was an hour walk but whatever. Since than his life has been strange, cops have been bothering him more, syndicate wants his head and he has been just having the strangest black outs. Maybe their just sleepwalking session who knows. One thing is for sure is he hopes to find a fix to his life problem.

Appearence:
sbq4r4t5l6j31.jpg
sbq4r4t5l6j31.jpg (265.9 KiB) Viewed 217 times
Extra: while sometimes depending on the situation the personalities can swap suddenly but what usually sets it off is sudden force to the head.
Last edited by cz_invazion on Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

RabidGravity

Post by RabidGravity » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:44 pm

are you still taking people? cause this looks pretty darn cool

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:00 am

I sorta found a picture for my cs so it is complete. Just ignore the big black box in front of his eyes
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

syntheticdeity

Post by syntheticdeity » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:14 am

RabidGravity wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:44 pm
are you still taking people? cause this looks pretty darn cool
Sorry, it's closed now. But you can catch the next one when this one's over.

Also, Cz your cs looks good. But I would like to know why he's wanted by the Syndicate, you can hmu on discord
Go on hiatus? Again?

Cole Faux

Re: [Closed] THIS MACHINE

Post by Cole Faux » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:52 am

So like, I was never told about whether I was accepted or declined, I just want to get confirmation.

syntheticdeity

Post by syntheticdeity » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:52 am

I did say you were accepted
Go on hiatus? Again?

Cole Faux

Post by Cole Faux » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:05 am

Misunderstood sorry bout that.

syntheticdeity

Post by syntheticdeity » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:41 am