[Closed] THIS MACHINE

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Trooper FN-86
Member+

Re: [REQ] THIS MACHINE

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:01 pm

Personnel Files: Freelancers: Richard "Barricade" Sullivan.

Accessing....

WARNING: Agents tagged as "Freelancer" are not to be trusted. Corporate protocol requires no Freelancer access above level 2 without supervisor approval.

Agent Name: Richard "Barricade" Sullivan

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Specialization: Guard, Enforcer, Breaker

Description:
Loading photo...

Caucasian male
bald
brown eyes
muscular build
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 260
Robotic Arms

Modifications:
2x arm replacements, increasing overall strength and durability
2x shock fists, adding electric damage to physical attacks capable of incapacitating most targets
1x collapsible riot shield mod in left arm

Weapons:
Electric fist modification
Shield modification
Machine Pistol
Knife

Agent History:
Past has been professionally scrubbed, no official data before joining Freelancers 12 years ago. Speculated to be associated with terminated corporate espionage agent captured 14 years ago. See incident report 22876b for further details

Audio attachment:

This is the voice of Barricade. If you're accessing my file, you want someone big to keep your shit safe or to break someone else's. Either way, I'm your man. Now to be clear I'm not a liquidator, though I can kill if need be. You want someone gone quick and quiet I'd recommend Razor or Longshot.

As a freelance agent I have worked for every major corporation in this city a dozen times over in operations public and classified as well as various other organizations. I'm sure my credentials are somewhere on screen by now. To many corporate executives and whoever else may be hiring, this is concerning. I assure you my loyalties are to my current employer and them alone. No I will not sell your secrets to a competitor, and I won't blackmail you about it later. I'm a professional, and this is just buisness.

Additional Notes:
Agent has been informed of the benefits but refuses modifications tied directly to his brain

Agent speculated to have worked alongside criminal organizations
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:38 pm

Original post: “It’s not gonna be super combat oriented, guys.”
Everyone: “GUNS AND LAZERS AND PUNCHING!!!!”

Lenny
Bronze

Post by Lenny » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:40 pm

Name:
Rozaliya “Roya” Pasternak

SO:
Asexual

Augmentations:
Both her legs, her right is less obvious, but the left leg is metal from the middle of the thigh and down. She also have one augmentation to communicate with her robot service dog.

Robodoggo:
The main function of “Ushi” is to work as Roya’s service animal, it takes vocal commands like a normal dog, but can also take mental commands from an augmentation in Roya’s head, even at a greater distance. She can also take in some of the dog’s senses for a short amount of time, like sight, hearing or smell. The dog also have basic tools set, like screwdrivers and pliers, so she can easily fix if anything goes wrong with her legs. It can also automatically contact emergency services, incase Roya becomes unconscious or unresponsive.

Bio:
Roya spent most of her life in a wheelchair, due to a defect from birth. In her early childhood, her parents packed up their entire lives, Roya and her older brother, traveled to New Columbia. There she was equipped with her first augmentation and the service robot dog, that she called Ushi, due to its long ears. Since then, she have gone through several tests and surgery, to get her legs working again. Around the time she became a teenager, Roya took her first steps, though she often still prefer her wheelchair, due to the fact that she still get easily exhausted from using her legs.

It wasn’t until her big brother mysteriously disappeared, that she discovered that her once well-off parents were in major debt, because of all the testing and surgeries she had. Her brother had been working to pay back what they owned on the Lilac when the accident happened. Determined to get her brother back safely, Roya ran away from home, to get on the on the independent team of investigators.

Appearance:
The Beans

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Off Topic OG Gang Member

Remember to Vote RPF for President 2020!!

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:04 pm

COOL SO I GUESS MY CS I TYPED JUST DECIDED TO DISAPPEAR
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:25 pm

illirica wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:38 pm
Hey guns, lazers, and punching can come in handy in non combat. Intimidation and whatnot
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

syntheticdeity

Post by syntheticdeity » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:11 pm

Trooper FN-86 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:25 pm
illirica wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:38 pm
Hey guns, lazers, and punching can come in handy in non combat. Intimidation and whatnot
the point however was to not have everyone have guns, lasers, and punching be their main skill. You can't do any of those to a document or computer and expect to find something out.
Go on hiatus? Again?

syntheticdeity

Post by syntheticdeity » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:18 pm

Lenny's looks good.
Cole, I'm going to assume that "sixth sense" is some sort of motion sensor since this isn't gonna have any sorta telepathy or magic stuff.
Go on hiatus? Again?

Cole Faux

Post by Cole Faux » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:23 pm

The sixth sense is something he made up. Reality is, he just randomly calls out for trouble and usually is pretty accurate. There is no actual sixth sense. [Not a real augment literally, he just loves to point out the obvious. However, over the Radio they could only assume that was him calling out that kind of stuff. IE: "Oh, I'm about to get shot." Bullet proceeds to be fired at him. "Damn, I hate knowing when that's about to happen."]

Cole Faux

Post by Cole Faux » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:25 pm

Also, my guy isn't a killing machine, he literally has an augment he has never used that fires crossbow bolts... like we are in a cyberpunk world.. TF is a crossbow even useful for? I can tell you what, it fires exactly one type of bolt: Ziplines and Grappling Hooks. Okay, you caught me, it also can shoot regular bolts... alas, it doesn't have any regular bolts loaded so that would have to be acquired and from how it sounds that wouldn't happen anyway. Seeing as we aren't going to be fighting and thus won't need a weapons store.

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:29 pm

When I get more time tonight I'll retype my cs. Damn rpf
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.