[REQ] Castlevania: Madrigal of One

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Annasiel
Administrator

Re: [REQ] Castlevania: Madrigal of One

Post by Annasiel » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:33 pm

Probably gonna cut it off at that, though
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:11 am

Ok so I've been really busy, if I don't make a cs by 11/15 than just go on without me
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Mahent

Post by Mahent » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:34 pm

It'll be up by today, in a few hours
How can anyone eat a soft apple? I just don't get it

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:35 am

Okay!

Azra

Post by Azra » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:59 am

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (410.73 KiB) Viewed 168 times
Name: Isabella

Appearance: Blue eyes and waist long scarlet hair Isabella stands at roughly five feet eight inches tall. Apearence wise she usually prefers a level of captain and pirate centered stylization. Although the time might not take to such a lack of coverage and the pirate era has started to largely fade away its shamelessly who she wants to be. She comes off largely devoid of class respect and so on for most her body language reading as calm or as mad as the sea.

Skills/Powers:

Isabella is a forge master. Having the ability to create life, though it's use of the dead is usually seen as necromancy. Her companions are a black cat and a crow, James Crowfeld and Katalina Elvair respectfully. They are named after her two closest friend's and lovers who died. James serves as a "fairy" in the technical terms of a forge master and Kat as a "pumpkin". These technical terms and the details of these forms of minion and others are a mystery to Isabella but she does know their functionality. James provides an ability to heal and recover, and Kat buffs a variety of attributes for Isabella. Helping her mend broken bones and strike harder then expected. As a side effect of being a forge master and its association with darkness Isabella has essentially night vision.

Outside of her limited understanding of who she honestly is she is also a pirate. So far no longer a captain of a ship but still the trade was who she was. She's a good swashbuckler, lock picker, with a decent slight of hand with a deep understanding of navigation and see fairing.

Weapons and gear: she usually has a knife sheathed at her belt and ankle, a compass, telescope, and notebook of numerous hand drawn maps of towns ports and seas. She usually has a cutlas but other then having a wedding ring welded to the hilt and being previously owned by her father. Her main weapons and often used as a hammer when forging is her pair of blunderbuss' their great spread quite effective up close. The ammunition is plentiful and surprisingly for as many heads as she's clubbed with them they don't seem all that worn.

Backstory:
Isabella was born of a pirate and a wench the crook thought special enough to consider maybe one day settling down with. They eventually had a daughter and with the sea being a love hard to let go it lead to a young girl wanting to sail the seas with her father. That desire to be around her father grew to be a longing for the sea, and that soon became what Isabella saw as the definition of freedom. Eventually she'd made it clear that damn the issues with it she was sailing, it wasn't always sunny or kind living once there but she couldn't imagine anything better. So eventually it became her life and one true love, she'd do whatever was nessecary to stay on the seas.

Eventually at eighteen she became the captain after a raid went wrong. In a attempted mutiny her and her two closest companions fended off such efforts. They cut down the disobedient crew but more importantly to them found something they all three felt for each other. Around a year later the three took wedding rings taken from those they had raided to place upon their blades as a hint to how they felt without the full commitment. They were married to the sea but figured if they ever grew old or something that could perhaps change. A few months ago though the ship and crew was attacked, wrecked it also had wounded a stray cat on the shores and a crow. In pain and furry something in her just wanted suffering to drift into darkness within the ocean. She lashed out at the animals and somewhere in the bone breaking swings death became something else.

Right now she's just a bit of a drunk with what looks like broken pets but some know better or can see beyond that dark spot.

(Just got done watching season 2 and I played one of the games forever ago. After seeing Hector and Isacc though I really liked them. Did some research on their game counterparts and then tried to sort of mix those ideas a bit into my own thing)

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:29 am

I think that's a wrap?

Who's still on board?

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:31 am

Me, of course.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Poetic Ghost

Post by Poetic Ghost » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:21 am

Me, although I may be a tad slow until December.
~~ You are but a grain of sand, in the sands of time. ~~

Matvey

Post by Matvey » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:39 am

Good to go.