[Req] The Winter Hunt (Open)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Snake Eyes

Re: [Req] The Winter Hunt (Open)

Post by Snake Eyes » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:54 pm

Unique as possible, how so? O.o?
It's just the cat Image

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:06 pm

If it is permitted, my character will be a demon who acts like a human and uses demonic magic to look human.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Name:
Alexandra Drake
Title:
Amethyst Hammer
Role:
Guild Master A
Mother
Time as a demon hunter:
Ten Years
Bio:
Alex is well known among many towns as someone who helps out those in need. She has been on the road for as long as she could remember, just traveling. She a wanderer with no real place to call home, though that is by choice. She does jobs when she goes into town, making enough money for food and lodgings. She really doesn't mind life on the road. It also helps in ridding areas of stray demons.

But that's what the people know of her. Alex's true history is darker than one would think after meeting and knowing her.

Alex was born to a human family that were very high ranking members of the most revered Demon Worshiping cult. The demons approached them, wanting them to provide a new demon to serve as a front lines warrior. The leaders of the cult decided to use their daughter for it. Alex was only ten when she was put into the ritual to turn her into a demon. The process went just fine, except that Alex didn't want it. She never liked the demons that visited. She never liked what her parents did. She didn't want to become evil, and she didn't want to become a demon. So she fought it, internally. She refused to let her soul be taken and corrupted. The process was done when she finally broke free and killed the demons that were lending their magic for the ritual. Her body had been changed into that of a full demon, but her soul had remained the same. It couldn't be corrupted. She wounded her parents, and spared them, before running off. It took her some time before she was able to return to her human form, and never accessed her demon form again. She never stuck around with the other hunters, though, because she was still afraid of herself. She spent the time going around and fighting demons on her own, until she decided to try to form a guild of her own. Surprisingly, she got members.
Personality:
Alex is all about helping people first, and drinking in the tavern later. She will do everything she can to help others. When dealing with bad humans, she believes in tough love. She will beat someone into the ground. If they decide to come back, she will do it as many times as necessary until they learn their lesson. She has yet to kill a human. She also isn't one to turn down a fight, or a contest, and can sometimes seem a little too enthusiastic and ready to jump in to fight. She is, though, alot wiser than she seems, and usually does things that may seem idiotic, but she does know what she is doing. When it comes to dealing with demons, she won't hesitate to crush them, and will be completely ruthless unless she somehow finds a redeeming spark in them.
Place of Guild Mark:
Under her collar bone
Skills:
Alex's skills are mainly her brute strength. She is capable to break through just about anything, with enough time. Even so, she loves to cook, and hunt, and she's able to control her strength very well, and is pretty fast for her size.
Weapon:
The Amethyst Hammer-
The Amethyst Hammer, seems to be just that. It is a hammer who's head seems to be carved out of an amethyst crystal, and is about the size of an average person. Despite its look, it isn't fragile at all. She has crumbled many a wall and bones without it even cracking.
Armor:
None
Appearance:
She is nearly 7 feet tall

Half Demon form

True Form
Anything Extra:
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:11 pm

Name:
Kazoren Ozeth

Title:
Onyx Blade
(Demon Title: Death Blade)

Role:
Chaosshade(B) Guild Master

Time as a demon hunter:
(The lie he tells: 18 years)
(The truth: 89 years)

Bio:

"The years were kind to no one. All know this, and some know it better than others. I, for one, know it all too well. My parents idolized the demons. While they did not worship them, they often called them our saviors. In my early years, my parents worked alongside imps and minor demons not seeing themselves for what the demons saw them as. Slaves. With two brothers and one sister by my side, we knew what we were and after biding out time under the thumb of a demon we struck against it."

"With the might of our wills and our determination, we slaughtered the demons that chained us. But in the process, we lost our mother and our eldest brother... Our father called us beasts and savages. To him, it was our fault. Maybe it was... But I know we didn't kill her, or our brother."

"Though this didn't stop us from splitting off. I don't know the fate of my family, but I still burn. The demons took my mother and my brother. And they enslave more of us every passing day. So I did what I found I do best. I became a hunter. Bringing low any demon that dared stand in my way. And those of you who decided to follow me into the fray feel the same way I do. They are monsters, torturers, and they have ruined our lives. We must stand, together, and show them that we are not slaves. We are their doom. The chaos they can't control."

Kazoren, the mighty demon is one of the oldest of his kind. The Demon Lord is the oldest there is, but Kazoren is a close second. At the height of his power, Kazoren was second only to the Demon Lord. But the invitations to become his second were met with silence. He cared little for the warring between the demons and their separate grabs for power. So in the years of the Demon Lord's reign over the humans, Kazoren slunk into the shadows and found a calm home to call his own.

The wars of the past in which Kazoren participated, he left little alive. If he ever walked onto a battlefield the land became a graveyard. For none survived his blades. No human, nor demon. This was how he earned his demonic title of Death Blade. Though, those times were done. Wars between demons were more like minor skirmishes and every so often Kazoren walked their fields to raise his body count. But nothing seemed to spark his excitement. Until the Demon Lord had a son. The mention of the half-demon child caught Kazoren off guard and swiftly he found his way back to the demons he had left behind. In the shadows of the Demon Lord, Kazoren watched the child grow and learn. As he learned about the boy, the Demon Lord planned how to destroy Kazoren.

After a few years of watching the half-demon child, the Demon Lord chose to strike out at Kazoren. Luring him into a secret meeting the Lord displayed his hand. His pride and underestimation of Kazoren's power laid bare between them. And before he could respond, hundreds of demons attacked Kazoren. While he had thought it would be a trap he didn't assume the Demon Lord had assembled an army to personally assassinate him. The battle was brutal and lasted two days. But eventually, Kazoren, beaten and bloody, walked out of the assassination attempt. Enough of his blood had been shed that the Demon Lord would believe he was dead. In his injured state, Kazoren returned to his hidden home but what laid inside shattered him.

It was uncommon to see a human and demon together as a couple in the age of demons. Though Kazoren was hidden from the public eye, and though his illusions and demonic magic he had found a being worth caring for. A human woman. And in his pride, he assumed no one could touch either of them as long as he lived. But the scattered remains of his love that littered his home showed his weakness. He was not strong enough to protect her, or his home. With this knowledge, Kazoren was broken and the Death Blade died. Revenge filled his broken mind and over the years as he began to walk among the humans. The banishment of the Demon Lord culled this revenge for a time, but Kazoren knew he would earn his chance to end it all one day.

As Kazoren walked among the humans for many years he became closely entwined with those who remembered the evil that the demons had brought. The stories of torture and pain that had been inflicted. During these years his power had begun to decrease due to his time walking around in his human form. His years of relative peace and preparation were suddenly broken as something passed through him. Kazoren felt the presence of the Demon Lord once again... But this time, he was ready. Setting out and killing every demon he could find, Kazoren found out that he was not alone in his hunt. This revelation hit him like a ton of bricks. Maybe he could make his own army... Yes. An army strong enough to bring down the Demon Lord. And so, he began to gather and train as many humans as he could never letting them know who and what he really was.
Space
Personality:
Kaz is quite cocky and likes to laugh. In situations where the mood is light, he is the first one to crack a joke or drink a pint and act like a lunatic. While the alcohol has little effect on him, he enjoys making others smile. Though this kind demeanor can quickly fade if he is provoked into a serious battle. With his many years, Kazoren is very knowledgeable when it comes to almost anything. His intense knowledge could fill a library though he chooses not to flaunt this. Every so often he does reveal snippets of what he knows but he does so only to assist those he knows are his allies and friends. If he is pressed into a rage, Kaz then becomes quiet and very attentive. This allows him to learn more about his new foe, and also catch them off guard.

Place of Guild Mark:
Back of his right hand.

Space
Skills:
Kaz's intelligence allows him to think a few steps ahead of his enemies, and it also helps him retain information. Though his intelligence is not the only skill he holds. Kaz is quite dexterous and stealthy due to his demonic lineage. This allows him to move quickly and sidestep some of his faster opponents. These feats are impressive but also show he is not impervious to everything. Kaz is decently clumsy, and if he ever finds the need to use his demonic dexterity he will often trip over himself.

Weapon:
Kaz has a few weapons that he uses though he particularly enjoys his twin falchions made of a darkened steel. The true creation of these weapons was quite painful for Kaz as he used his own blood to help temper the steel. But the beauty of the weapons is that they never dull. And the color of the steel, tempered by his demonic blood, was turned into an onyx black.

Space
Armor:
The armor Kaz wears is a mix of light leathers and form-fitting metal components. He made the armor at the same time he made his blades and using the same method. Though the leathers of his armor are just common, the metal components he added are sleek and just as dark, if not darker than his blades.

Appearance:
(The metal components are the full arm gauntlets that you can see. There is a leather brace that keeps them attached to him that he wears under the rest of his clothes or armor. He stands at 6'7" in his human form.)

(This is the Death Blade. Kazoren's true demonic form. While he is not as large as some of his demonic brethren, Kaz's size is an advantage as his reach with his arms and his blades increases. In this form, he stands at 7'7" tall.)

Anything Extra:
Kazoren rarely enters his demonic form and tells none of his true nature. But if he must he will use his enhanced demonic speed and strength to get a job done while in human form. Though, he has not been accustomed to using them as often so he is not as strong or as fast as he was in his prime. The armor he wears in his demonic form is crafted from his blood, much like the blades. As, when he shifts, his body convulses and a rain of black blood will shower anyone within 50 feet of him. This change does hurt him and it does leave him vulnerable for a few minutes. In this time of vulnerability, Kaz's demonic armor has yet to form around him leaving him open to attacks.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:04 pm

I was waiting for the others to post their CSes. I think yours might be a little too OP, since he's pretty much labeled almost as strong as final boss guy.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:36 pm

I'll tone him down.

I changed a few things and made his shifting ability a much bigger weak point. Also, his demonic abilities like improved strength and dexterity are now weaker and more of a hindrance if he tries to use them without shifting.

Kaito

Post by Kaito » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:38 am

Hi is this still open?? I would like to take the role guild A second in command

edit:

wait it seems that others are called dibs first. I might as well just play The Mother if thats the case?