(intrest check) One of a Kind

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Serena200

(intrest check) One of a Kind

Post by Serena200 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:58 pm

She slowly wakes up in a caged room.....it's pitch black she can't see, where is she how did she get here? She was with mother and farther last she remembered now she is here....her eyes adjust to notice it's a cell she is in.
Memories come back to her, she remembered screaming as creatures attacked her home...creatures without feathered wings like hers, she heard her mother call the things humans at some point.
She remembered her parents getting killed as she was taken from her home, she then then remembered her name; Karina.

Karina looked at her wings glad to see they was OK, Karina then just huddled into a corner petrified as she watches humans in white coats watch her....she did not know it until she grew older but she was in a human laboratory, she was the only one of her kind left and the humans want to experiment on her to find out what she is.....they have never seen such a creature before, and now this creature would spend the rest of it's life as an experiment.

OK to fill in the details this RP is about my bird human hybrid Karina, she is currently trapped in a human laboratory getting experimented on. Your character is her new handler ( people don't talk about what happened to the last one.) Your job is to look after her between experiments and make sure she stays alive.....I had an idea that your character could either become friends with or fall in love with ( if you like romance) with Karina and eventually help her to escape, and then you both constantly live your lives on the run from the laboratory which I call Tombstone.

Anyway if your interested tell me and I can give more details and we can discuss it further.
Spread your wings and fly free to conquer life as you please, your not stuck to the ground.
- from the person who saved my life, this is one of the best inspirational quotes I have ever heard so I wanted to spread it.

Maxx
Platinum

Re: (intrest check) One of a Kind

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:28 am

This looks cool
She felt like a leaf trapped in a storm, blown one way by his words, and another by his actions.