[Req] Resident Evil: Gotham City

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:00 am

The Umbrella Corporation. When their suspicious activity came to light, they knew they were doomed. Before they were shut down, they had moved assets and employees to Gotham City, where they had already established, years ago, a company known as Lab Corp. The transfer was seamless and when Umbrella shut down, no one was the wiser. Except The survivors of their incidents. Claire Redfield got word of the possibility of Umbrella in Gotham, and has gone to see if that was the case. Unfortunately for her, Umbrella isn't the only thing she has to worry about.

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] Resident Evil: Gotham City

Post by Monika » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:00 am

General Rules
ImageEverything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
ImageEverything I say is law, and the I get the final word.
ImageRespect EVERYONE. If you don't like a person, play nice. If you're having an issue with someone, let me know. I will deal with it. Don't take it out on the person and be rude.
ImageYou can curse, just don't overdo it.

RP Rules ImageThis is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
ImageNo God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out.
ImageNo permanent physical or mental damage without consent. You DO NOT cause irreparable damage to someone's character without their consent. That is a form of God Modding. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
ImageEVERYONE must take part in the main storyline that I am trying to put out. I will give people freedom, until I hit the big ol' red PLOT button.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:01 am

Image Roles Taken Claire Redfield

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:01 am

Image Name:
Alias: (if any)
Personality: (Not needed for RE/Batman character)
Bio: (Not needed for RE/Batman character)
Appearance: Image

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:13 am

Name: Bruce Wayne

Alias: Batman

Appearance:
bale-batman-bruce.jpg
bale-batman-bruce.jpg (28.23 KiB) Viewed 271 times
((Changed the image. Hope that works.))
Last edited by SaheenTikeerleesh on Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:29 pm

could you go ahead and put a picture for Bruce as well?

the RP will be taking place in 2005 or so.

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:35 pm

RE Character Sheet
Name: Albert Wesker

Alias: Wesker

▪Umbrella Researcher/Security Officer
▪CEO of Umbrella Corporation
▪Engineering officer of the U.S. Army (formerly)
▪S.T.A.R.S. Captain/Division Leader (formerly)

Personality: Albert Wesker is very power-hungry, traitorous, manipulative, sadistic, and calculating individual who seeks power and dominance over everything. He is a skilled, competent, and resourceful schemer, constantly plotting to achieve his own goals and everything he does is meant to serve his purposes. Wesker works constantly behind the scenes, often using others to do his dirty work for him. He maintains a calm, collected, and enthusiastic manner most of the time and is always looking to payback anyone who wrongs him. Wesker is able to manipulate others to work for him, but doesn't care for anyone except himself.

Bio: (Don't feel like adding it, soooo....) N/A.

Appearance:
Full Body:
Rem3d-albert-wesker.png
Wesker
Rem3d-albert-wesker.png (654.42 KiB) Viewed 259 times
Without Sunglasses:
albert_wesker_by_lena14081990-d5u991s.jpg
Red Eyes
albert_wesker_by_lena14081990-d5u991s.jpg (99.66 KiB) Viewed 259 times
~~~~~~~

Name: Leon Scott Kennedy

Alias: Leon S. Kennedy

▪Cop (formerly)
▪Secret Agent

Personality: Leon cares greatly for people and is always willing to help them, even when it involves putting himself in danger. He seems to care very deeply for some of the people he rescues. He goes to great lengths to protect them all despite not knowing them. Leon's friendly nature makes him very likeable to others. Despite the hardships he faces, Leon possesses a strong sense wit and humour--Leon will often brighten the mood or keep a calm composure even in the presence of his enemies, often in the form of jokes and one-liners. Leon's composure also enables him to thoroughly analyze any situation to figure out the best course of action. Able to keep his composure in most circumstances, Leon is very compassionate and objective. He does things even when he doesn't have to because Leon knows that what he is doing is for the greater good. Leon has a strong will to live. He believes once a person picks up a gun they have an obligation to keep on living for all their comrades who died so they can live, even if it means being paralyzed for the rest of their lives. Leon also has a strong sense of honor. Leon has a tendency to drink in order to deal with stress.

Bio: Leon was first introduced to Umbrella and the threats of biological weaponary when he had been a rookie cop in Raccoon City. Having arrived in the city, late for the job due to having drank too much alcohol the night before, he soon found himself surrounded by the undead. Soon after, he ran into Claire Redfield and the two were able to get to the Police Station, which was also overrun with zombies and other terrifying creatures. As the night continued, Leon eventually met the woman he soon fancied, Ada Wong. Having later thought she was dead, he escaped the area after defeating the mutated William Birkin with both Claire and William's daughter, Sherry.

Not long after the three separated, Leon and Sherry were detained and questioned. Leon's anger boiled over as the secret agents continually asked him the same questions over and over when he would not answer, thinking they would put him in a madhouse. It boiled over even moreso when they took Sherry away, who had been crying a waterfall of tears having been terrified and confused. Leon demanded that they let her go and he would answer their damned questions. After the men agreed, they took her somehwere "safe" and Leon, hvaing believed them, answered their questions with hesitation. Much to his shock, they believed him and told him that would be it for the time being. The next few days he was held in custody, Leon would ask where the girl was and was answered with stupid, short replies and followed by more questions. On the last day of his confinement, Leon was given a choice; would he work for the president as a secret agent or would he rather wish to lose his life?

He reluctantly agreed to be a secret agent and began working for the United States. A few years after his training had been done, Leon was sent to Europe to get the president's daughter, Ashley Graham. That had been a real challenge because the young college student wouldn't shut the hell up most of the time they were together and was continuously kidnapped over and over again. Much to his horror, he had found out that he was infected with the Las Plagas, a parasite the terrorist group was using to control people, and he eventually had to kill Jack Krauser, his old comrade. After defeating Saddler with Ada's help, Leon and Ashely were able to remove the parasite within them and made it back to the US safely. Afterwards, Leon became close friends wirmth the president.

Now, new information has been brought up and Leon has been sent to find a hidden facility that belongs to Umbrella Corp within the city of Gotham.

Appearance:
Biohazard_Damnation_artbook_-_Leon_Scott_Kennedy_front_full_body_portrait.png
Leon
Biohazard_Damnation_artbook_-_Leon_Scott_Kennedy_front_full_body_portrait.png (879.09 KiB) Viewed 261 times
~~~~~~

Gotham Character Sheet

Name: Selina Kyle

Alias: Catwoman

• Big Cats Animal Rights Activist (Formerly)
• Theif
• Cat burglar

Personality: Selina has tremendous charm. She excels at social engineering and seduction, and it is common for people interested in women to be quite distracted by her presence. She processes information very quickly and efficiently, and excels at thinking outside of the box. Typical Catwoman plans – even improvised ones – tend to be brilliant, unusual, daring and relying on her ability to predict the actions of her foes. Selina is the girl who grew up in squalor and poverty, and built herself into a woman who does whatever she wants, obeys no-one and is constrained by nothing. Catwoman will never ever be caught, restrained, controlled, dependant – or prohibited from doing something. If she wants to have something, she will have it. Catwoman will always, always make her own rules and then take pleasure in changing them at a whim – since she won’t obey even her own rules.

Bio: N/A.

Appearance:
untitled-1-1312563236.jpg
Catwoman
untitled-1-1312563236.jpg (58.09 KiB) Viewed 159 times
Last edited by Miro-chan on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:36 pm

uh oh. That's ominous.

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:38 pm

Is that bad?? D-Do I need to change characters??? OwO
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:39 pm

lol. no. I'm just scared for Claire now.