[Req] Searching for Dragon's Paradise

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] Searching for Dragon's Paradise

Post by Monika » Fri May 29, 2020 3:49 am

yeah, go ahead
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Arkane

Post by Arkane » Fri May 29, 2020 5:48 pm

Name: Thayne Dresden
Dragon type: Fire Dragon

Special abilities: Fire Breath - A typical breath attack common to the dragons. Thayne’s breath is one of fire, that can get to such extreme temperatures, that rock can turn to glass.
Fire Immunity: Thayne is impervious to fire and thrives in hostile, hot climates.

Region of Origin: Desert Regions of the Southern Continents, City of Canthe

Personality: Thayne usually runs on a short fuse. He is easily angered and annoyed, but often times doesn’t have the motivation or energy to follow through with his verbal threats. He enjoys the simple things and sometimes has an immature outlook on life. He can also be a bit cocky with a crude sense of humour.

Bio: When he was young, Thayne tended to avoid humans at all costs, keeping to himself and living in the depths of the desert. But in his adult years, he found a traders caravan overturned on the side of an old road. He ended up helping the traders repair the caravan wheel and was introduced to the lives of humans in the bustling city of Canthe. It was there that Thayne found himself working at a blacksmith. Being a quick learner, he was rather good at forging, particularly weapons. His creations became famous in the city of Canthe, known to be of high quality an the strongest of metal. He had lit the forges with his dragon breath, giving the steel a special sort of quality. But all good things always came to an end...

Extra info: He loves to eat and is especially fond of human food and delicacies.

Appearance: Human - Thayne has dark, short brown hair that is almost always styled in a messy faux hawk. He is quite tall and has a muscular, athletic build. His eyes are amber in colour, with a scar running down his right eye.
EBE5A28D-79F5-4E66-96D3-A62614C7F28E.jpeg
EBE5A28D-79F5-4E66-96D3-A62614C7F28E.jpeg (309.63 KiB) Viewed 214 times
Dragon Form - Thayne’s dragon form is a hulking mass of crimson scales. He has two twisting, oil coloured horns on the side of his head, along with sharp teeth that line his maw. His amber eyes seem to swirl with flecks of molten lava when angered.
9B8720B7-9469-4683-BCEA-DF97F38768E3.jpeg
9B8720B7-9469-4683-BCEA-DF97F38768E3.jpeg (664.3 KiB) Viewed 214 times

WinterRose

Post by WinterRose » Fri May 29, 2020 7:00 pm

Name: Celestine Wood-Spinner

Dragon type: Forest Dweller Dragon

Special abilities: Her special ability is Camouflage in the dense tree cover. Once she remains still, even in her large size, she can hide in think brush and seen hill-like. Good for defense and waited out attacks when intruders enter the forest of her home. She also is known for the impeccable speed she is able to reach. When in her youth, her speed became something of amazement to her tribe.

Region of Origin: Celestine hails from the Western Forest Tribe of Alledia. Or otherwise known as the Forest Dwellers of the West. Eldest Daughter of the Chieftan, Tiger Sleeping-Sun.

Personality: Celestine is of a quiet nature. Speaking only when she feels the need to. Very quick witted and sharp tongue. She always stand in a position that commands respect. But yet she has a temper that gets her often into trouble. Known for holding grudges against those who have wronged her for sometimes even the smallest of things.

Bio: Born to the Chieftains of the tribe in a time of turmoil. Word being spread form nearby villages that Dragons could only bring harm and horrid omens to befall the entire tribe. Due to this, Her Father the Chief, a dragon himself as well as her mother did what they could to calm the village. But they would not budge. Stripped of their titles and resorted to nothing. Only due to the newborn child were they allowed to stay.

Growing up she would only turn into a dragon away from the village. But once she was older, her parents were cast out, to never return. Her Father stating they would find her one day. After giving her the name of Wood-Spinner. When she flies at high speed right abover the tree line. The gist form her wings cause the tree tops to seeming spin beneath her.

Remaining in the Village till Celestine was old enough to be on her own. She immediately left. Not wanting to stay in a village that only kept her since her Dragon from to then was “non-existent.” As they knew. So at nineteen years of age she departed in the night to go on a search for her parents and to find a place to be a safe haven for them. Becoming a wanderer.

Extra info: Celestine has a bad habit of sleeping heavily and for long periods of time. Sometimes getting too comfortable before realizing she needs to leave.

Human Form: Her Reddish Tribal Markings covered parts of her limbs, normally wearing long sleeves and long clothing to cover them up. Trying her best to not be noticed by strangers. (She does not have a wolf.)

Dragon Form: Her Forest Green Dragon has a more elegantly shaped body with large wings. Her scales sharply pointed to intimidate those around her.
Attachments
F274A572-5075-4236-B98A-03905699003F.jpeg
F274A572-5075-4236-B98A-03905699003F.jpeg (521.48 KiB) Viewed 208 times
6B8FBFFD-8DFE-4849-802A-7E9538762637.jpeg
6B8FBFFD-8DFE-4849-802A-7E9538762637.jpeg (262.38 KiB) Viewed 208 times

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri May 29, 2020 8:01 pm

they all look fine. I'll try to get it up by tonight or tomorrow
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Lenny
Bronze

Post by Lenny » Fri May 29, 2020 8:17 pm

Yeeess!! I'm so EXCITED!! :'D
The Beans

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Off Topic OG Gang Member

Vote RPF for President 2020

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri May 29, 2020 8:21 pm

So I guess we'd need to figure out if everyone already knows each other, or what everyone's doing. I've got the start of it already

Arkane

Post by Arkane » Fri May 29, 2020 8:33 pm

I'm ok if anyone wants to already know my character. Just let me know! Looking forward to the RP :)

Lenny
Bronze

Post by Lenny » Fri May 29, 2020 8:43 pm

No idea what he's really doing, I'm guessing just wandering around? But I didn't really plan on having my character really knowing anyone else :)
The Beans

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Off Topic OG Gang Member

Vote RPF for President 2020

WinterRose

Post by WinterRose » Fri May 29, 2020 8:45 pm

I’m fine with either. I haven’t made any sort of plan yet.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri May 29, 2020 8:45 pm

I went and posted the rp and intro. that should give you an idea and all