[One] Fallen

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Light-Witch

[One] Fallen

Post by Light-Witch » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:08 pm

Based on the Fallen series by Lauren Kate.

They were cursed for loving each other.

Back in the time when the universe began to form, God formed a sacred space for the angels to reside, and while He knew that they would praise Him with song, they had free will to do what they wished. Many were content to just sing praise, but others began to experiment with a notion that was brand new at the time: affection beyond God, otherwise known as love. Lucifer, the angel closest to God, he fell in love with another angel, and it was because he fell in love with her that he began to plot his rebellion, which the angels and demons know as the Roll Call. However, he grew possessive of his lover when she refused to love him since he explained that it made them greater than God, but then a Watcher angel much lower than them appeared to the female angel, and it was with his comfort that she realized what love truly was after Lucifer had become corrupted by his pride. She chose the Watcher over Lucifer, and he chose her, breaking the balance and therefore being cursed by both sides: she must be reborn every seventeen years, and if she ever remembers, she will die. It was then that an older apparition of the Watcher appeared, begging for forgiveness, and there was a loophole created: if she's not baptized in a lifetime, she has the possibility to remember everything.

Flash forward to 2019, and the female angel has once again come back as a human, but this time she has been seeing shadows, which are technically called Announcers, causing her to be labeled as crazy when they swarm someone she tries to pursue and cause them to combust. Now, she's forced to attend a boarding school for troubled teens, and that's when she meets him, a guy who feigns disinterest in her, yet she can't help but want to get to know him better. At seventeen, she's still under the curse where she may die if she gets too close, but something's different this time. She knows that she's seen him somewhere before, but she can't place it, and he tries to push her away in case she dies once more. Except she wasn't baptized, and when he finally gives into his feelings for her, he tells her a story about a couple where the girl is reborn every seventeen years, and the guy is forced to watch this over and over again. Yet when they kiss, she survives, and now it's a race against time to see if they can break the curse in this lifetime, but she must remember everything on her own.

She must remember that she was an angel without anyone helping her to do that.

Once she does, she will have to choose once and for all which side she's on: the Watcher, Lucifer, or the Throne.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Welcome to my idea based on a series that I fell in love with, and I'm trying this as a one on one. Basically two angels were cursed as soon as the war between heaven and hell began, and while one kept his angelic status, the other was forced to be reborn as a human woman over and over again with no end in sight. Sometimes they could have a relationship, other times they couldn't even touch before she combusted into flames as she became aware of her true self. Now that it's the loophole lifetime, there's a chance that they can finally be together, but it won't be easy. There are those that wish for them to stay apart, others who wish for her to be their bargaining chip, and one who wants to reset everything so she can choose him over the Watcher. With that aside, I'm open to playing either role, and I might open this up to a group if I decide that I can't handle multiple NPCs on my own for other characters.

CS thread is here, and I will provide my CS for both roles to see which one someone's willing to play against.
Last edited by Light-Witch on Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's only a nightmare, and soon we'll be set free." - NateWantsToBattle

jehan

Re: [One] Fallen

Post by jehan » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:55 pm

I remember this series! Although my memory's probably a bit rusty after so long, I loved them! I'd love to get involved - I'd much rather play the male character, if you have no preference either way.

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:49 pm

That works, and I was actually working on the list of the main people from the books, and you don't have to keep his name the same either. I'm going to get to work on the CS thread as well, but it's going to take some time to get up.

jehan

Post by jehan » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:53 pm

Fair enough! I'm not going to be able to start working on a CS for an hour or so anyway (I have an assignment due in 13 hours), but I also want to go and refresh my memory so I'll take some time to do that!

Light-Witch

Post by Light-Witch » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:37 am

Crap, I forgot to tell you that the CS thread was up, so here's me telling you. The link's in the original post so it's easy to find.

jehan

Post by jehan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:57 am

Awesome, thank you! I'll work on a CS in the morning!

saiyukimidoki96

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:31 am

I loved this series it's been a while though but I would love to rp this. I would like to be the girl.

saiyuki Midoki aka animal girl hero in training!

saiyukimidoki96

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:53 am

(Hello?)