{CS} Trial of the slayers

Sans_the_Medic

{CS} Trial of the slayers

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:14 am

REQ thread here

Template

Name: (the name of your slayer, or if the real name is unknown give their title)

General numbers: (height, weight, age, etc.)

Speciality: (what they slay)

Equipment/weapons: (for characters with many different weapons, limit that to 1 weapon to start with in the RP. You'll get more as it progresses, don't worry)

Abilities: (special powers they possess, be it because they are a slayer or otherwise)

appearance: (Image is best call here.)

Personality: (self explanatory)

Headcannons: (any extra things about the character that you want to believe are true but aren't technically cannon)
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Sans_the_Medic

Re: {CS} Trial of the slayers

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:04 pm

Name: Doomguy, the Doom Slayer

General numbers: 6ft tall, 180lb, age unknown

Speciality: Demons, devils, and any other form of hellspawn

Equipment/weapons:
- Praetor armour suit (DOOM eternal version) with shoulder-mounted flamer/grenade launcher and sick af predator wrist blade
- Heavy assault rifle, attachment is a thermal scope {wanted to use scope but pretty sure base thing is weak as hell... heh...}

Abilities:
- Superhuman strength, speed, and endurance; capable of withstanding full on argent energy and not showing any negative effects from it
- Berserk: RIP AND TEAR! Restricts ability to use anything but bare hands in combat when active but he is insane.
- Haste: Makes him even more dangerous with a gun. Faster firing, faster reload, the works
- Invulnerability: More of a suit ability, really. Does what it says on the tin.
note: only 1 of berserk, haste, and invulnerability can be active at once; they each last 15 seconds, and there must be a 30min cooldown between use

appearance:

Personality: Strong, silent type mostly; Though when it comes to demons, well I think if you've watched any of his work you'll see what I mean. That being said he's not a bad person; even has a pet bunny named daisy back on Earth. Well, had.

Headcannons:
- Doomguy CAN talk, he just doesn't do so to most people.
- Actually a pretty chill dude when it comes to other humans, helpful to those who need help and glad for any help he is given as long as it isn't putting people in stupid danger.
Last edited by Sans_the_Medic on Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Everyone wants to know about the girl. Guess they figure that if they ask the right questions, they can make sense of it all. Won't tell 'em they're wrong. That's for someone else to do. You still want to know about her? Fine. Here we go.

Name: Interesting question. I call her Red. She's doesn't correct me. She doesn't correct anyone. That's my job.

General numbers: Everyone's got a thing for numbers. People think they mean something. If you can just find the right combination, everything will line up. Ain't about lines, though. It's all about limits. She's just your average girl. Twenties, maybe? I didn't ask. She wouldn't answer anyway.

Speciality: Kill the Process, when it gets out of hand. Don't know how to explain it better. Computer stuff, I suppose. Technology. The whole world's just one sort of technology built on top of another. Someone's always ahead of their time. We don't stand on the shoulders of giants. We stand on the corpses of miracles.

Equipment/weapons: Her winning smile. Don't call me a weapon.

Abilities:
-Electric- Shock 'em. -Electric aura effect on the blade.

-Cauterize- You can't get hit like that, Red. Keep it together. -Stops bleeding, minor healing effect over time.-

-Quick- Get moving, Red. -Increases speed to about 150%-

-Boost- Over there! -A lightning-fast speed move, with a range of about 6 feet-

-Sensory Lock- I'll do the overloading, here. -Nullifies negative sensory effects, like flashbangs.-

-Inseparable- Don't think some idiot's gonna take us apart. -Due to the binding between them, the sword cannot be taken from her.-

-Recall- I won't leave her that easy. -Any time she is separated from the sword for too long, it reappears in her hand. That includes at night.-

Appearance: Take a look for yourself, I guess.

Personality: Girl doesn't talk much. At all, really. It's not my fault. She's a sweet kid, though. Nicer than people deserve. Good thing she's got me around to redirect her.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:51 pm

looks good! Also I have a feeling I'm gonna adore the whole "transistor is the narrator" thing; I like those sorts of narrators.

Azra

Post by Azra » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Title: Martyr

Name: Megan Sleyn
Height: 5'5
Weight: 126lbs
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color: blue

Speciality: Supernatural, ghosts undead vampires all sorts of terrors.

Equipment: do to arcane abilities her weapons usually can harm the supernatural from experience though she packs a backpack with things that can sway combat. Such as stuff to make fires, silver nails and bullets garlic and so on. Much to her disappointment her guns didn't come with her.

Weapon: "his name is BFFS no not that way it's uh totally bat for f***ing skulls" the weapon of choice for Martyr, a baseball bat impaled with long silver nails and made of a reinforced wood. Mix those with some arcane ability and it manages to work on the various terrors she's confronted and has held strong for years.

Abilities: She has roughly twenty points to use every twelve hours, while in person it's hard to explain the "edges" and how limited they are naturally she knows. These abilities are broken down in one to five in value.

One Point Cost: Demand-a command that pulls from her own vitality feeling like her skin is burning and if wounded may result in slight increase of bleeding, but in exchange for a boost in strength or speed. Project-directing ones human will and it's purity toward another to make it become intimidated or tired.

Two Point Cost: Witness-at the expense of a light psychic pain this allows the martyr to open her eyes to a greater perception of surroundings, seeing her prey for who and where they really are as well as identify their relationship to surroundings. Revelation-also striking pain to her mind it also might expose her own thoughts to others, what she gains though is a psychic link to a target knowing their thoughts and feelings.

Three Point Cost: Ravage-fire and a burning haze capable of being both real and supernatural flows from Martyr and can be commanded to move to a target capable of even effecting the intangible. Inflict-is the ability to share her pain with those who attack her.

Four Point Cost: Donate-is the command to her will and body to extract something from herself to loan to someone else for a limited time such as strength,speed, experience. Ordeal-this allows the Martyr to take on the suffering of others from injuries to traumas and derangement so that others can feel better. This is all or nothing though for her, she can't shake the traumas she's freed others of, and if she was going to save someone from death it'd be at the cost of her life.

Five Point Cost: Payback-allows the imposing of mortal limitations on a opponent, robbing of powers and the like it demands though concentration and continuous eye contact. Expiate-lets the martyr remove supernatural nature, turning cursed or shape shifters human, or the undead back to being a corpse and so on. When successful though it is a permanent effect on the Martyr, shaving off years or inflicting mental scarring or a variety of other ill effects, at worst though it might just lead to an immediate death.

appearance:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (105.62 KiB) Viewed 206 times
Personality: Often does her best to be outgoing and loud to make up for a more cold interior. Having seen to many friends die off and always wanting to be the one to endure the suffering for others but still being here.

History: Megan has been lucky enough to hunt and slay various terrors for three years, leading to her being quite skilled. This has though also lead to the loss of three parties parties having seen seven friends die and three suffer injuries to severe for them to continue. These same friends also in their kindness denied letting Megan take such pain away, which while she is eternally grateful for also pains her. That psychological harm has also grown from her consistent use of relieving others of their trauma. She doesn't get much sleep, is paranoid, suffers from PTSD and so forth. Which though she does try to hide is still inescapably there.

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:38 am

Looks good! That should certainly be an interesting character, and it gives me plenty to work with enemies-wise

Azra

Post by Azra » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:52 am

Admittedly I only played the video games lol but I Rember them having a great variety of creatures and I loved Martyr
Also had like a demonic Santa!

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:01 am

Well that's more than me. I've never heard of Martyr or any of that stuff xD

Sans_the_Medic

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:21 am

Right; I realise we're still waiting on Monika's CS but it's been quite a while so I think we should get this show on the road anyways. I'll get the RP thread up now.