Henlo

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Braixen

Henlo

Post by Braixen » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:20 am

Haiii I'm Cocoa! But my profile is Braixen (because I heckin love em) though you can call me either one! c: My RPs are very chaotic and stuff but I'd be willing to try something new. Thanks for the read! <3

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Henlo

Post by illirica » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:11 pm

Hello there @Braixen! Welcome to RPF - I'm glad you've found us, there's always room for more chaos! I'll start you off with the Orientation Info Dump, in case there's anything in there that helps you find your way around. If you've got any questions, let me know - that's what I'm here for!

First, the obligatory links to the Rules and the FAQ thread. A lot of information can be found there, so it's worth a looking over.

If you want to join or start an RP, then you should head to any of the Requests sections- that's where people make threads to recruit people for RPs. Have a look around and see if there's anything that catches your eye! There are three different sections for RPs and Requests: Casual (basic, easygoing RP), Intermediate (slightly longer posts), and Advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but tends to be much slower).

There's also Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For this section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. We actually just started up a new Introductory Area for new people to get involved without having to worry about learning all the background lore, or you can ask us about anything on our Sandbox Discord, which is linked on the Sandbox OC forum.

We also have an Open Range area, where people can drop in and out of RPs without having to get a character approved by the OP.

Finally, if you want to get involved with the community outside of RPs, then check out the Off Topic section or join the Discord!

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:01 pm

*poof*

Hai Cocoa.

I'm stealing your thread. >:D
xxVictory is Image my destiny.xx

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:25 am

Braixen wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:20 am
Haiii I'm Cocoa! But my profile is Braixen (because I heckin love em) though you can call me either one!
First gen or no gen.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to message the first available staff member, we're always happy to help.
Karen wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 am
I want to speak to your manager.

VIOLETRP

Post by VIOLETRP » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:52 am

VIOLETRP rolled 4d4 and got: 8.

Sent from my SM-G928C using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.