Lonely, love-starved, unmarried houswife extraordinaire!

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
☽O☾ Honey Bailey ☽O☾

Lonely, love-starved, unmarried houswife extraordinaire!

Post by ☽O☾ Honey Bailey ☽O☾ » Fri May 08, 2020 3:09 pm

Hey there. I'm Honey.

I'm a bored, lonely, love-starved, unmarried housewife with an empty love-life and no kids(and happen to be owned by a cat). I'm a professional writer outside of here and have a few novels self-published but don't have the same notoriety of other New York Times Best Sellers, unfortunately, but I live comfortably.

I'm a seasoned adult and on here and looking for in-depth, multi-paragraph/novella, long-term, romance roleplay that is 18+ but not necessarily NSFW. I'd like to marry romance Grand Admiral Thrawn in particular(weird tastes, I know), and I'm kind of picky about it. Because I've been unsuccessful finding a roleplaying partner before(believe me, different chat sites, Discord...this is my fifth RP forum I signed up for in the last three days. Been 15 years since I roleplayed on forums) and hopefully it works out better this round.

If not then... Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel.

Love to write, draw manga art, have an aesthetic for 80's anime/manga art(Haruhiko Mikimoto among others), I read Tarot and Oracle cards(and have been for ten years now), I study Wicca, the occult, High Witchcraft, Hermetism/Kabbalah/Gnosticism, ect. I'm Lunarian Wiccan by trade and have been recently been recruited by the Morrighan to complete a few contracts with her. I like to read. Music is a must. So much more...

I hope I enjoy my stay here and I'm not too much of an annoying Mary-Sue for ya'lls to handle.

Peace.
-----------------------------------------
☽O☾ Honey Bailey ☽O☾

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Re: Lonely, love-starved, unmarried houswife extraordinaire!

Post by Irate Irukandji » Fri May 08, 2020 3:18 pm

Annasiel will probably be along shortly with a welcoming post.
Karen wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 am
I want to speak to your manager.

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Fri May 08, 2020 3:24 pm

Hello @☽O☾ Honey Bailey ☽O☾ Welcome to RPF! Please be aware that we don't allow NFSW content at all on the site, nor do we allow requests for RPs that will be NSFW, even if they take place off-site.

Here are the obligatory links to the Rules and the FAQ thread. Make sure you know what the rules are- don't be afraid to ask if anything needs clarifying.

If you want to join or start an RP, then you should head to any of the Requests sections- that's where people make threads to recruit people for RPs. Have a look around and see if there's anything that catches your eye! There are three different sections for RPs and Requests: Casual (laid-back, shorter posts), Intermediate (slightly longer posts), and Advanced (very long posts and sometimes slower progress).

There's also Superhero Sandbox, which is a more open type of RP where you submit a character and join various threads within the section, and Open Range, where people can drop in and out of RPs without having to get a character approved by the OP. The Sandbox mod, Illirica, is the best person to ask if you have any questions regarding Superhero Sandbox.

Finally, if you want to get involved with the community outside of RPs, then check out the Off Topic section or join the Discord! There are a few threads about anime and video games in Off Topic, and you're more than welcome to make some more :D

Have fun and enjoy your time here!

☽O☾ Honey Bailey ☽O☾

Post by ☽O☾ Honey Bailey ☽O☾ » Fri May 08, 2020 3:45 pm

Okay, Reyn. I fixed the profile to make it appropriate for the forum. Thanks for letting me know.
-----------------------------------------
☽O☾ Honey Bailey ☽O☾

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Fri May 08, 2020 3:53 pm

No problem! Let me know if you have any questions about how things work here, I'll be more than happy to help :)

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Fri May 08, 2020 3:55 pm

Hello and welcome! I think Reyn's already covered the basics, so I'm just here to say hi. Let me know if you've got any further questions I can help with!

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri May 08, 2020 4:12 pm

Welcome to RPF!
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest