no subject

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Brandon Williams

no subject

Post by Brandon Williams » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:25 pm

I'm new here my name Brandon Williams just call me will only family and close friends call me by willi cause my mom gave me the nickname of course lol

Sent from my SM-G550T using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

Brandon Williams

Re: no subject

Post by Brandon Williams » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:28 pm

Ik my was crazy long that was a year

Brandon Williams

Post by Brandon Williams » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:28 pm

Ago lol

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:39 pm

Hello @Brandon Williams! Welcome to RPF!

Here are the obligatory links to the Rules and the FAQ thread. Make sure you know what the rules are- don't be afraid to ask if anything needs clarifying.

If you want to join or start an RP, then you should head to any of the Requests sections- that's where people make threads to recruit people for RPs. Have a look around and see if there's anything that catches your eye! There are three different sections for RPs and Requests: Casual (laid-back, shorter posts), Intermediate (slightly longer posts), and Advanced (very long posts and sometimes slower progress).

There's also Superhero Sandbox, which is a more open type of RP where you submit a character and join various threads within the section, and Open Range, where people can drop in and out of RPs without having to get a character approved by the OP. The Sandbox mod, Illirica, is the best person to ask if you have any questions regarding Superhero Sandbox.

Finally, if you want to get involved with the community outside of RPs, then check out the Off Topic section or join the Discord! There are a few threads about anime and video games in Off Topic, and you're more than welcome to make some more :D

Have fun and enjoy your time here!

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:08 pm

Hello, Brandon! Welcome to RPF! Reyn's got the info for you already, but we're all here if you've got questions - look around and see what you can find. Hope to see you around!