I'm new!!!!!

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Invalid User

I'm new!!!!!

Post by Invalid User » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:57 am

Hey, I'm Invalid :D

Hi, my name is Lee. I'm 13, I'm currently in secondary school. (And I have the best sister in the world, who just so happens to have the highest number of posts on this site)

My current interests are sports, trains, and food. I know it's kinda weird to be interested in food, but meh.

I am new to roleplaying. I know my sister showed me part of it, but I hope people can show me how to roleplay properly, and I look forward to meeting you all! :D :D

(P.S. My wonderful sister Maxx is the one actually typing this for me, cuz I'm not allowed to touch my tablet yet. So all the shameless promotion of her as the best sister is her own self-promotion. :lol: :P :lol: )

Reyn
Community Mod

Re: I'm new!!!!!

Post by Reyn » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:51 pm

Hello @Invalid User ! Welcome to RPF! I'm also interested in food, so I don't find that weird at all. Food is great!

Here are the obligatory links to the Rules and the FAQ thread. Make sure you know what the rules are- don't be afraid to ask if anything needs clarifying.

If you want to join or start an RP, then you should head to any of the Requests sections- that's where people make threads to recruit people for RPs. Have a look around and see if there's anything that catches your eye! There are three different sections for RPs and Requests: Casual (laid-back, shorter posts), Intermediate (slightly longer posts), and Advanced (very long posts and sometimes slower progress).

There's also Superhero Sandbox, which is a more open type of RP where you submit a character and join various threads within the section, and Open Range, where people can drop in and out of RPs without having to get a character approved by the OP. The Sandbox mod, Illirica, is the best person to ask if you have any questions regarding Superhero Sandbox.

Finally, if you want to get involved with the community outside of RPs, then check out the Off Topic section or join the Discord! There are a few threads about anime and video games in Off Topic, and you're more than welcome to make some more :D

Have fun and enjoy your time here!

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:28 pm

Hi, Lee!

Reyn gave you the basic info, and I'm sure Maxx can help you find your way around as well, since she is the best sister and all - but if you've got any questions or anything, feel free to ask! We'll hope to see you around - have fun!
Capacitor
The God-Damned Lightning
Astra
A Manufactured Deity
Prism
Like, Totally Brilliant?
Eternal Flame
Pax City's Phoenix

Invalid User

Post by Invalid User » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:06 pm

Thank you if I have questions I will ask nice to meet you all