Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Maxx
Platinum

Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:59 pm

Kidnappers Strike Again!
In the early hours of yesterday morning, 15 year old Rhebecca Kelly disappeared from her bed. The police believe she is a victim of the group dubbed 'The 3 am Kidnappers', who are responsible for the many similar kidnapping that have taken place across London over the past year. All the kidnappings have involved 15 to 21 year olds disappearing from their beds in the middle of the night. How the kidnappings take place is still a mystery for the police, who have found no evidence of struggles at any of the sites, nor have they even found any evidence of someone else being in the houses. Most of the victims have turned up dead, the time period ranging from days to months later, with injuries that suggest some form of torture. This has led to many people nickname the group 'F***ing Psychotic B***ards', or FPB. The victims have no connection, other than their backgrounds. All of them have no criminal record and all have been described by friends and family as kind, loving and innocent. Rheanna, known to those around her as Ree, is no exception. In tears, her mother, Kimberly Kelly, said "Ree is just so good. She never gets into trouble at school, and doesn't even get into the stuff her friends do. She's just so innocent. There's no reason this should be happening to her..." The kidnappings have greatly shook the London community, and we all hope that the police find the FPB soon.
Article Written by Summer Spink

The man smiled an amused smile as he read the article. "Fucking Psychotic Bastards, eh?" Josh Richards said to himself. "I like that. I like that a lot." He looked at the screens in front of him, displaying the feed from the CCTV cameras rigged up in the rooms the toys were kept in.
That's what he called them, the 'victims'. Toys. Things for the FPB to amuse themselves with. The scream of a young toy as their fingernails were ripped out was enough to make even the crappiest day better. And thinking about the various ways to reduce a toy to tears could make a boring bus ride very interesting. It was a shame that some of his favorite toys ended up dying all too quickly.
Josh scanned the article again, his eyes stopping at the part where Ree's mother said about how innocent Ree was. "Ha, that's exactly why she was chosen," he muttered. It was more satisfying to have such an innocent toy, rather than one already defiled by the world's evil. They seemed to last longer, and didn't immediately try to escape when he opened the door of the van he transported them to the house in.
Josh was 6 foot exactly, 25 years old, with light blue eyes and light blond hair. He was good looking and had a friendly smile. Innocence led to naivety, it seemed, meaning the toys saw his smile and didn't realise how bad he was. Until it was too late for them to escape.
He once again looked at the screens. Mainly at the one showing him Ree. She was huddled in a ball in the corner crying. Her dark blond hair was messed up, and her dark green eyes were shut tight, as if that could block out the world. Josh hadn't played with her yet. Not properly. He had given her a taster of the sort of games he liked to play. That was why she now only had fingernails on one hand. Josh smiled to himself and waited, wanting to see how long he could go without playing with the new toy.
There were others in the room with Ree, just like there were others in the room with Josh.

The FPB is a group of people who, to put it as simple as possible, enjoy hurting people and see it as fun. Some of them see what they're doing is bad, but it doesn't stop them doing it. They have a range of ages and backgrounds, and reasons why they like doing what they do. They have jobs and stuff to do outside of the house. They all live together in a huge mansion house thingy, with the toys. Josh is the leader.

The 'toys' are kept in a large room together. They all have makeshift 'pillow and blanket' beds. They were all chosen for their innocence. They are a mix of males and females, and their ages range from 15 to 21. They are fed properly, unless a particular one is intentionally being starved. During the day, they have free roam of the upper floors of the mansion, but those who venture nearer the stairs are more likely to be chosen to play with. Ree is the newest 'toy'.

-You can be either FPB or a 'toy' or both.
-You can have as many characters as you want, but try to do something do make character switches as obvious as possible.
-The FPB do have stuff to do outside of the house.
-The 'toys' are obviously allowed to try to escape or fight back.
-There can be arguments between the 'toys', and arguments within the FPB. They don't always get along.
-Josh is in charge of the FPB. So what he says, goes.
-Ree is the newest toy.

Rules:
-You don't need a CS, but please describe your character as much as possible.
-Don't just focus on what the FPB does, try to develop your characters and stuff like that.
-If you want to talk OOC, put it in double parenthesis, ((like this))
-You can drop in or out whenever you want.
-Follow RPF rules.
-Don't go too into detail.
-Obviously swearing is allowed.
-Romance is allowed, but don't go OTT.
-To put it bluntly, no sex.
-Don't try to control other people's characters.

Josh is watching the screens, and Ree is crying in the corner. So, yeah, lets start from there.

Enjoy!

Dani Fulton

Re: Kidnapped By F***ing Psychopathic B***ards

Post by Dani Fulton » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:52 pm

Another Girl was curled up almost as tight as Ree but she was relaxed. Well as relaxed as you can be with Sadistic Losers as captors. Her Long wavy dark brown hair draped behind her as she pulled her legs closer to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. She was wearing the coral smart vest top, leggings, and converse trainers she wore to university the day she was kidnapped. The 20 year old university student had been studying for an upcoming exam one night when she accidentally fell asleep in her dorm room.
That was 3 months ago...
Now she is sitting, somehow still with her humanity intact diagonally across from Ree. She got up and slowly walked over to her.

“how are you holding up?”
-I’m weird, I know. Get over it.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:01 pm

Josh watched with interest as another toy, a woman whose name he could not remember, stood up and went over to Ree. He hadn't installed microphones on the cameras in that room, but it was obvious that the older toy was asking the younger how she was.

Ree looked up at the woman. Her eyes were puffy from the tears and her hand was hurting badly from where the guy - Josh - had ripped her nails out. Her throat was sore from crying, so she didn't say anything. Though, it was obvious how Ree was 'holding up' from how she looked.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:17 pm

“Here. Let me see your hand...”
She put out her hand as a gesture to show she wanted to look at her hand. When she realised that this young teenager was probably terrified she explained “I am studying Forensic Science and Emergency Medicine at uni. So know how to treat Physical wounds those B****rds” give us. Unfortunately The Emotional ones not so much.”
Last edited by Dani Fulton on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:24 pm

Ree showed the woman her hand.
"Don't think you can do anything ripped out finger nails..." she mumbled.

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:30 pm

“Just let me see”

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:32 pm

"Okay..."

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:47 pm

She inspected her hand for a moment. She made sure there wasn’t any infection before excusing herself and promising she’d be back in a mo.
She went to the bathroom down the hall and got a clean towel. She went back out to the hall and grabbed a bowl they used for decoration then filled it up with water.
She returned to the Ree and sat back down facing her now. She soaked the towel in water then ringed it out.
“this is cold and may hurt a bit...”

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:01 pm

"Can't hurt anymore than when the nails were ripped out..." Ree said.

Josh watched as the older toy took care of the younger one. Hmmm, maybe those two are gonna end up as friends, he thought to himself. That would be good. I'd be able to use one of them to get to the other...

Dani Fulton

Post by Dani Fulton » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:07 pm

She slowly put the wet towel to the nail beds.
“My name is Mia by the way. Mia Bright.”
Mia said just it as she but the towel to the fingers hoping to distract her from any more pain..