[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
GUVII

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by GUVII » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:52 am

Tahki and Moon both looked at each other for a brief moment, but when their attention turned back towards Shimmer, Tahki's 3rd eye was wide open as her voice is projected into Shimmers mind 'well, you are full of surprises...' she gives a calm smile and continues 'don't worry, you are safe here. We we were only testing a theory that you feed on energy, from your reaction, that basically confirms it, if you ever need anymore just let us know.' Tahki's 3rd eye slowly shifted towards Moon, as Moon looked confused for a second, then understands what is going on as Tahki fills in the blanks.

"Oh..." Moon said quietly as she looks at Tahki, but Tahki only gave a nod in response. Tahki is quickly frozen in place as her 3rd eye had drifted towards Zadok and quickly shut, like she felt mental stress as she held her head and almost losing her balance only to have Moon catch her. "My eye- wondered into the unknown... I-it's nothing, just need to rest a bit." She said quietly to Moon as Moon nodded and helped her to a chair for Tahki to rest a bit. "Her 3rd eye allows her to not only read minds and project thought but also see time before and after... just curious on what she saw that made her so weak all of sudden" as she forms a blanket in her hand and covers Tahki with it while explaining Tahki's ability to Shimmer.

The Envoy

Post by The Envoy » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:15 am

Three Entities began to Materialize into beingness not far from the structural exterior, Materialize, not approach, one appeared to simply appear in a grandiose looking flash of light, She appeared to be this MASSIVE Sphere Of Rainbow-colors with a set of four Angel-like wings, and for those few beings who can see beyond the color spectra of humans, She even radiated those colors too, EVERY color in and out of available human spectra was humming in synchonicity off of her almost blindingly radiating and shimmering form, she even emitted this odd, warbling, echoing like sound one could only liken to a combination of static, music, and poltergeist-like sounds, floating above the whole area.

To anyone with a training for sensing psychic energy, mysticism, or other presences, this Sphere was giving off a MONOLITHIC feminine vibration, Whoever she was, she would have likely been considered a God by ancient earth tribes, she did not seem to acknowledge any other presences, but if one flew close to her, around 25 yards, there would be an extremely odd Bliss-like sensation rippling off of her which would intrude into one's being until they got out of close proximity.

Another was quasi-humanoid, but was clearly etheric in nature as well, This one rippled and pulsed for a few seconds before phase shifting into being right by the door, seeming far less Colossal, but still a, for lack of better words, Dense and Energetically Charged Being, He had three eyes, two were orange, the two you'd expect where approximately a regular human's eyes would be, the third eye seeming to be just that, a third eye, like those of older human esoteric legend and teachings, colored a pure, glistening indigo, this being's form seemed to still faintly ripple and pulse, but unlike the divine deity whom came seconds before him, made literally -No- sound whatsoever, even in arms' reach.

-This- Presence was also emitting a great psychic pressure, and was Masculine, but not NEARLY as largely as the colossal feminine sphere floating above them, it was particularily difficult to describe or even try to summarize -this- one's aura, as if abstract concept itself bent and twisted, and dimensions warped around him.

The final entity summoned a similiarly indigo-like rune of Odd geometric patterns akin to some kind of web, then sort of warped in with a less-intense light of blue ontop of the rune, before the runic effect dissipates.

Unlike the other two, he was human, completely and totally, yet felt.. different, somehow, not off, not on, just.. different.
He felt the least energetically charged of the three, but still felt kind of, again, for lack of better words, like a small tempest in terms of frequency, he also was masculine, and he felt the most, shall we say, 'Mortal' of the three.

He had robes of pitch black, but coated in white-web-like patterns with star-like constellations woven into said patterns, cloaked and hooded virtually everywhere, and a single unnaturally straight and fairly long staff made of what appeared to be some kind of Alien, Obsidian Crystalline Material with a pure Sapphire Crystal emitting an identically-colored Light shimmering off of it's top-most ends, this thing was crafted, clearly,, almost no part of his body save his face was visible due to the sheer amount of seemingly excessive cloth and robe, and even -that- was blurred by some kind of mystic-like effect, whoever this was valued their privacy.

Out of all three of them, only the human approached the bar and asked in a mid-voiced tone somewhere within the lines of: cautious, somewhat confident, and contented..

"Strongest thing you have, surprise me."

The other two, shall we say, Denser Beings simply lingered where they were, not moving at all.

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:26 am

Zadok wearily reaches over the bar and produces two bottles as a selection for the new visitor (thoughts lingering in his head of what it must be like to live off of raw energy!).

"Please, your drinks are on me. It will be a surprise for us both, but I know the Barkeep used to have the strong stuff on this side of the cabinet over here" Zadok explains as he pulls out another oddly shaped, yet colorful bottle as if to prove a point. "We don't have any beer at this time... yes, I know it's completely unbelievable --the Inn is in an unusual state" trying to be as polite as possible, "I am Zadok, a traveler, but frequent visitor of the Inn. For the past few years this inn has been a wonderful 'welcome home' for me and for many others after each adventure. I sailed back recently from as far East as Ozerah, so I am enjoying the comforts of warm hospitality and a cold drink again. Around you are friendly folk eager to say hello. What can you tell us about yourself?"

The Envoy

Post by The Envoy » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:56 am

"My Thank you, stranger, the 'Beer', as you refer to it, is of no concern to i, i am somewhat confused -- if gratified -- by your willingness to trust in us your Vibratory Sound Complex, and--"

There was a brief pause.

"Oh.. right, you call them names."

"Tip for later: Be careful who you tell your name to, names have a power to them."

"My own name, as you call it, i am hesitant to state, you may call me Omaten for the purposes of our meeting, i am a wanderer of my own make as well, i have not heard of this Locus before, however, i come from another dimension entire, me and my companions..."
"I used to hail from a Sphere -- or World -- currently undergoing a Bronze Cycle in the grand Timelessness of Forever, the resulting conflict of polarity and hostility of the society itself has, shall we say, made me intensively desiring of escape, it was -not- effortless, but i did find such an escape after several of my sun-years."

"I doubt my companions would enjoy me divulging their stories, suffice to say i made allies, some of which became close friends after a couple of my Sun-years."

"I -- with intensively mixed opinions on the matter -- study things and beingness that you would consider literally unfathomable, incomprehensible and unintelligible within the Grand Oneness of all of aforementioned beingness, i have made my pursuit extremely extensive, even to the point of unreasonability by my own metrics, i state this for lack of better verbiage, as this language is crude and difficult to utilize in terms of fully expressing all things with, but as i heard once, wisdom is beyond words, but most people need the words to point the way to that wisdom."

"Can you imagine what it is like to see in Four Dimensions? Zadok? Five? Six? Rather than just the three you already know?"

"Trick question, do not bother, you literally can't, -I- Literally can't."

"..Yet, anyway."
"..."
"I will tell you that the extroadinarily persistent illusion that is time/space becomes drastically affected, time speeds up, space and distance shrinks, and things become more unified, the more dimensions you -- shall i say -- attain."

"I come here only to ascertain, to perhaps find others like-minded by chance, and if need be, exchange limited information, after which i will likely depart, the drinks are but a.. side bonus, in my case."

"My companions follow me to ensure i do not start unwarranted incidents, as they have happened.. more than once."

"Well.. at least one of them does." 'Omaten' gestures slightly to the etheric being by the door.

"The other..." He stares upward, as if through the ceiling itself toward the Massive Sphere Being Above.
"I can't tell, i genuinely cannot tell."
"But it's not as if i've any reason to deny her desire."

He chuckles, seemingly amused by some unseen irony.
"Anyway."

"I admit i am not nearly as eager as you and your associates or companions seem to be for 'hellos', i have learned both the easy way and the hard way alike to not trust almost every being in existence, so far, i have exceedingly little reason to alter that."

"I have never had such a reason for several sun-years, i doubt i ever will, even if i did, i am uncertain i -want- to have a reason anymore, this ends the material i will elaborate upon right now regarding myself."

And only after he is finished speaking does one of the bottles -- the far more colorful one -- lift up seemingly on it's own accord, in reality, telepathy, yet Omaten does not interact with it in any other manner yet.

"Are there further queries?"

"If not, i'd dare pry further into your own past, if you would permit me."

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:41 pm

Zadok, although very appreciative yet unprepared for Omaten's explanation, takes a moment with a long blink as if to gather whatever he can from the abundance of information, and then looks again at his new acquaintance.

"Tell me, Omaten, have you brought a human that is dead to life?"

The Envoy

Post by The Envoy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:52 am

Another pause, but this time, even the -air- itself chilled and froze for a moment around Omaten, one could've sworn.

"You speak of the concept of Necromancy, rather than incarnates." His tone obviously darkened several octaves.

"..No, and even if anything akin to something like that were feasible for me, i would not do it."

"Next Query." He firmly adds, as if undesiring of allowing a counter-response to his reply.

ulfur

Post by ulfur » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:40 pm

“Of course” Zadok recites as if out of reflex.

Zadok is a little surprised as he was certain that someone in the Inn or someone of Omaten‘s or Moon’s caliber would have been able to accomplish such a thing like bringing someone back to life.

At the same time, Zadok doesn't specifically know what he expected to hear in response to such an outrageous question.

“Thank you. I don’t have any more questions” he said.

As it was important to him, he really did want to ask more questions, but he thought better of it and finished his drink.

Having done that, and hoping to leave Omaten in peace, he excuses himself "It has gotten rather cold. Perhaps I ought to put some more logs in the hearth."

Zadok exits the common room down the hall. He emerges a bit later with some firewood, which he props along the edges of a small ember. The small fire slowly grew larger and hungrier until it was big enough to nip at the larger logs surrounding it, and it gave the Inn a warm glow. After getting a steady fire going, Zadok returns with another item he fetched along the way.

“I don’t want to bother you, but I am thinking that you may be familiar with the nature of this book” and he presents the book to the Inn guests at the bar area.

As with so many books in Zadok's collection, the book had no title nor easily identifiable features. One could see it was a fancy book in good condition (not very typical of the rest of them) as it flopped open on the bar countertop. There was no text in it at all —only blank pages.

There was nothing else to see about book, but It did not seem like a book for reading, but more like the act of looking at a face to read about a person’s character while getting to know someone.
Is that what this book is about —or whom it is about?

Kirby
Star Warrior

Post by Kirby » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:32 pm

Shimmer hovered near Takhi and Moon, watching the newcomer that arrived in the Inn shortly after Moon explained Takhi's ability. She was curious, but didn't want to interrupt anything.

She glanced at Takhi with a bit of worry, looking up at Moon. 'Is she going to be okay?' the winged monster questioned.

Shimmer looked up again upon hearing Zadok address the guests as a collective, and watched as he retrieved a book of some sort after feeding the fire that glowed in the hearth in the Inn. The book appeared to be quite fancy, which intrigued the Sphere Doomer. She could only read in one language, Halcandran, but the book intrigued her nonetheless.

However, she looked a little confused when she saw that the pages were blank inside.
Poyo!~ ♥

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:04 am

Soon a tall machine seemed to open the door, "Eliza- W...what the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE, AND HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO GET BACK TO MY KID?!" He shouted in response to seeing here after looking behind him and not seeing his home. By how concerned he sounded, it seemed Eliza was likely a young human.

Meanwhile Jëager stumbled out of his room and looked at him after exiting the hall, looking like he only heard a few words of what the machine said. "Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to sleep!" The vandal groaned, all four of his cyan eyes glowing fainter than usual as he glared at the nine foot tall newcomer.

"YOU CAME TO THE WRONG HOUSE FOOL!"

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 am

Moon looks up at Shimmer as Tahki is resting in her chair with a blanket wrapped around her like a sleeping bag, looking quite comfortable right now. "She will be fine, Tahki is just very unique in her abilities, shes seen a lot throughout her lifetime, with age she gets a bit more sensitive to the world around her, feeling the ever so slightly quakes in the changes in reality. This happens to all Elementals, but she is the only one of her kind to have lasted so long."

Tahki's third eye opens once more, but her other eyes stay closed. The eye shifts its focus throughout the room, the comes to focus upon Omaten. Nothing happens that is apparent, but Moon has taken note of the observation then turns to face Omaten and Zadok "huh?" Moon stands there for a moment, then applies her visor to get a reading "how... strange, alot of energy is in this area..." Moon said quietly before looking back at Tahki, as Tahki's 3rd eye stares, unblinking and totally fixed on Omaten.

Moon's attention is the focused on the machine that Jëager started yelling at "things just keep getting more and more complex." She said to herself.