A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Qwerty

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in

Post by Qwerty » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:26 pm

-goes to the ice cream laying on the ground and sits on the death gods sofa

Qwerty

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in

Post by Qwerty » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:32 pm

Qwerty rolled 1d6 and got: 5.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:13 pm

"OKAY, SOMEBODY BETTER REVIVE THIS THREAD!" Kirby hollered, suddenly surrounded by watermelon slices. The puffball glared in turn at everyone who let the thread die. Including herself.
xxVictory is Image my destiny.xx

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Re: A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in which anything can happen that has a title that's way too long

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:39 pm

"Seriously. SOMEBODY. POST. IN. THIS. THREAD!!!" Kirby shouted, jumping up and down and stomping her (his...? maybe I should just write his if I'm being Kirby...?) feet in a puffball temper tantrum.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

A chaotic, random RP with no actual plot in

Post by odog811 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:31 pm

"not until queen foxy makes a return!" Alexander responded, waving his right arm menacingly.

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:36 am

Kirby crossed his short arms. "Queen Foxy? Was she that insane wasp..? No, wait, that was Queen Sectonia. Uh... Foxy, Foxy... Foxy! Queen Foxy! Oh, I uh.. might've accidentally inhaled her when she invited me for breakfast." The puffball shrugged innocently.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:39 am

A large mass of eyeballs wiggles into view, blinking rapidly.

"Do you sell glasses here?" it whimpers.
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:21 pm

A dog smoking a cigar pops up from behind the couch, lighting it and taking a long drag.

"Depends. Are we gonna need one lens or a lens for each eye?" he said in a gruff voice.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:59 pm

"ErrrrrrRRRRR half and half. I think I got a few catty rats in my eye holes, and no matter how much curds and whey I feed them they won't come out!"

The mass of eyes quivered again, pupils shifting every which way. Up close, the catty rats were obvious, mewing and squeaking contentedly in their pupil homes.
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

Sir Meta Knight
-Spanish Guitar Riff-

Post by Sir Meta Knight » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:55 am

Kirby walked up and gazed at the mass of eyes' pupils, and immediately winced. "Yikes, I can see those catty rats alright. Those are worse than your standard cataracts, sheesh." The puff gave a look of deep sympathy.

"Well, lucky for you, I still have some leftover cheesy fish from lunch. That just happens to be a catty rat's favorite snack. They can't resist it."

The pink puffball reached into a nearby rip in the fabric of the universe and pulled out a bag of fish-shaped wedges of cheese.

Kirby took one out and held it in front of one of the eyes, just out of reach of the catty rat inside, so that it would have to stick its head out to get to the tasty treat.