Azra's Character Sheet Storage & Testing

The pen is mightier than the sword! Take a pen to a sword fight and see. RPF staff holds no responsibility for injury.
Azra
Bronze

Azra's Character Sheet Storage & Testing

Post by Azra » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:48 am

As is the way of things rps come and go. And I want a less crowded signature. So here's a number of characters I'll hopefully revisit somehow somewhere but for now are in here.
Casual:
Runaways Kiyra Had fun with her while there. Mute light gril

Intermediate:
Castlevania Isabella I got swamped with RL and this seemed to fade out not to long after. But was a lot of fun and def want to dust the pirate necromancer off sometime.
P.D Cerebrumia Fun android cop
I'm Magic Kira just an art punk I love but it's been inactive sadly
Rose Survival of the Fittest No idea what happened there but i liked my saw girl
Cyber This Machine virtual reality junkie who'll do crime for gaming lol
Kat and Purrderr Crossroads will return for Crossroads part 2 eventually
Halfbreed High Mercy

Advanced:
13th Taylor struck by RL twice but was great
Oculus Cibil never really started v.v
Lurks In The Dark Cere robo barbarian but rp seems to have died

Sandbox: Where I'm at the most but I can only juggle so many concepts and characters.
Talon Probably the most fluid close just sort of retired
Razor She'll be back I'm sure just not right now
Lady Luck it's just Domino but by magic come on Azra ya lazy dolt!
Ghost She likely will also be back but I don't want to take her out of the magic land she's in and that's not active at the moment
Last edited by Azra on Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Azra
Bronze

Re: Azra's Not In Use Character Sheet Storage

Post by Azra » Mon May 25, 2020 8:13 pm

Wouldn't let me delete lol
Last edited by Azra on Mon May 25, 2020 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azra
Bronze

Post by Azra » Mon May 25, 2020 8:18 pm

Couldn't delete so editing to clear space
Last edited by Azra on Mon May 25, 2020 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azra
Bronze

Post by Azra » Mon May 25, 2020 8:26 pm

Same as message above but totally not the one above that
Last edited by Azra on Mon May 25, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azra
Bronze

Post by Azra » Mon May 25, 2020 8:51 pm

Azra wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:13 pm
I'm uh testing something using a post of mine don't mind me

Carmen usually announced herself as Oni-Girl! Get the name of the hell raising trouble making good intentioned brawler out there. However Kore seemed a woman with a lot of doubts in trusting a devil who's fists were warheads of nightmarish capacity. So in a show of trust she did what she almost never did and later in the day introduced herself as Carmen, the name of a person and not the fiery force of cataclysmic carnage. The training yesterday had been a lot of fun for the devil, she even thought she aquired some skill with weapons during it.

Near the end of the session Oni had concluded with something simple but would hopefully be rewarding. "Right so actual name is Carmen. My dad and I have a boxing gym if you wana talk or spar more. He'll be out around six pm too tomorrow. Hope to see you!" She would offer a small business card telling where the gym was. Her other hand was open encouraging a punch as hard as one could as a goodbye.

Fast forward to now and Carmen was sitting in the gym. Sipping on water in a mug and flipping through a magazine. There was a interview with a actor who was a martial artist that had her attention. Sadly so far that and movies was about as close as she got to studying such things. She knew she could pick up on such things easy if she had a chance it wasn't conveniently accessible however. Oni might have been a brutally average student at best in school but she had been brilliant in picking up boxing sports and so on.

As relaxed as the messy haired casual dressed devil was her foot was casually lifting the heaviest dumbbell in the gym. Was meant more for body builders yet she used it unconventionally and like a toy. It didn't do much for her anymore, but it was something she'd enjoyed sense she was a kid.

HELLCAT! Was easy to find on the edge of the city of heroes and city of perpetual night. Even if somehow it was missed though in location one could likely tell it apart from the rock music that was loud enough the walls of the gym vibrated! Nobody was in today, and dad wasn't home so while she had the place to herself she played music loud enough one would think she was trying to wake the damned!

Azra
Bronze

Re: Azra's Character Sheet Storage & Testing

Post by Azra » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:53 am

Doesn't have the art but just in case thread gets deleted stashing cs here
Azra wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:35 am

image.jpeg

Name: Roselyn "Rose" Revolutionia

Nickname: Buzzsaw

Sexuality: Bisawtual? Ha! Get it? No okay it's bi

Species: Saw! Wait no revolving blade? SatanSaw! Uh yeah we'll say that Satansaw or I guess demon if you want to be boring.

Faction: If it's up to me chaos? Like people are way to tied down. I...I don't remember a lot but I remember not liking being tied down chaos is like freedom everyone should have it.

__Personal__

Personality: I would say I'm free spirited. That I'm lively and loud...I remember doctors saying I was unhinged though. They said I was psychotic or something. Said I was loopy.

Interests: Dancing! Spinning! Music! Splitting things open! Kitties!

Dislikes: Staying still. Being quiet. Things not at close range.

Fears: Being separated from my weapon. Things saws won't cut through. Being shot in the eye. Doctors. Straight jackets. Padded cells. Cockroaches! Those little indestructible shits are just the worst!

Motivation: To cut apart things? Unironically spinning to win? I wana go back before I forgot...

Catchphrases: Look man having a catch phrase requires some level of coherent thought. Which I don't...it's like there's a hole in my brain space...

Backstory:

I don't remember much. It's all in pieces. Doctors. Walls that were cushioned, being bound. I think something changed, because there is flashes of blood. A humming, blade spinning...I like how red sprays from the spin. I remember it was loud flashing of red and blue. Then there was a metalic taste...which is weird who eats metal?

__Species__
SAW BLADE
image.jpeg
Weapon Description and image: It's a hoolahoop isn't that cute! It's sharp though it's actually a saw blade. Or I'm a saw blade? Does that mean I'm curvy or does that mean I'm edgy? Uh right anyway it's big it's shiny it's sharp metal! Both inside and out!

Strengths: Great at maintaining motion, has a lot of surface area, cuts really good!

Weaknesses: Alternatively it's large and open not the best shield from some directions. It's also not the best for stabbing.

Limitations: It doesn't have the best range, even when thrown.

__Description__

Hair color: BLUE!

Eye color: Violet!

Body Type: Athletic, more dancer then boxer.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 143 lbs

Appearance: Clothes seem almost made from something foraged and ripped apart. Her hair seems to be done up in two buns styled not unlike saws themselves. Her figure seems to have painted stripes along the body at multiple points but a closer eye might tell that there's deformation there. As if the markings are to cover scars. There rests a beauty mark under the right eye.

__Stats__
Speed: 25 Agility: 20 Strength: 10 Durability: 10 Stamina: 10 Intelligence: 5 Accuracy: 0 Wisdom: 0

Played by: Azra
image.jpeg

Azra
Bronze

Re: Azra's Character Sheet Storage & Testing

Post by Azra » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:11 pm

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (38.11 KiB) Viewed 155 times
Name: Noira Vespiday

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 140 predominantly muscle

Time Skip: 25

Sex: lady

Hair Color: black

Eye Color: black sclera red iris

Faction:
"Hornet baby, now and always."

Powers/Skillset:
"Spent my entire life training for one thing. To be horny I mean a hornet. Already was a incredibly fit bitch, float like a wasp and sting like a wasp. What expected a butterfly and bee? To colorful and those die one sting in what good is that. Point is was good in a fight will be more as a hornet. Fight good will become a super human much soon!"

Time Skip:
"As a kid I was committed to training in weapons various hand to hand combat and so on. With the crystallizing leading to incredible strength and speed. Enough to keep our home safe from internal and external threats despite the various threats that might entail. Additionally is the ability to heal. Difference from me at the start and now just boils down to experience."

Equipment:
"text text text"

History:

"text text text

Text text text

Text text text"
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (71.88 KiB) Viewed 155 times

Azra
Bronze

Post by Azra » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:52 am

Quiver
SOS Co-Leader
IRPD Officer

Carmen usually announced herself as Oni-Girl! Get the name of the hell raising trouble making good intentioned brawler out there. However Kore seemed a woman with a lot of doubts in trusting a devil who's fists were warheads of nightmarish capacity. So in a show of trust she did what she almost never did and later in the day introduced herself as Carmen, the name of a person and not the fiery force of cataclysmic carnage. The training yesterday had been a lot of fun for the devil, she even thought she aquired some skill with weapons during it.

Near the end of the session Oni had concluded with something simple but would hopefully be rewarding. "Right so actual name is Carmen. My dad and I have a boxing gym if you wana talk or spar more. He'll be out around six pm too tomorrow. Hope to see you!" She would offer a small business card telling where the gym was. Her other hand was open encouraging a punch as hard as one could as a goodbye.

Fast forward to now and Carmen was sitting in the gym. Sipping on water in a mug and flipping through a magazine. There was a interview with a actor who was a martial artist that had her attention. Sadly so far that and movies was about as close as she got to studying such things. She knew she could pick up on such things easy if she had a chance it wasn't conveniently accessible however. Oni might have been a brutally average student at best in school but she had been brilliant in picking up boxing sports and so on.

As relaxed as the messy haired casual dressed devil was her foot was casually lifting the heaviest dumbbell in the gym. Was meant more for body builders yet she used it unconventionally and like a toy. It didn't do much for her anymore, but it was something she'd enjoyed sense she was a kid.

HELLCAT! Was easy to find on the edge of the city of heroes and city of perpetual night. Even if somehow it was missed though in location one could likely tell it apart from the rock music that was loud enough the walls of the gym vibrated! Nobody was in today, and dad wasn't home so while she had the place to herself she played music loud enough one would think she was trying to wake the damned!