[Open] Fallen Star

Roleplay locations.
Monika
Casual Mod

[Open] Fallen Star

Post by Monika » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:02 am

Image Above an unsuspecting city during the day, there was a visibly bright flash in the sky. It split off into streaks of light, one large one and five smaller ones. The large one came careening towards the ground, while the smaller ones shot out across various parts of the world. The large streak narrowly missed a building and slammed into an street, causing a bit of a crater. There was a black haired woman in the middle of the crater who had what seemed to be a glowing silver liquid running out from under her slowly. She was barely conscious, wearing a tattered black dress that was covered in silver around a large wound.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Great Sampson

Re: [Open] Fallen Star

Post by Great Sampson » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:35 am

They were six and he was but one. Six celestial bodies and one approaching entity on their trail, all burning brightly in the atmosphere. Slowly and surely he had noticed they began to veer off, soon becoming divergent. Specks of cosmos so small they would not cause much more enviromental damage than a few shattered windows, startled car alarms and popped ears. Maybe he could've stopped them. Maybe he was a little curious to see how things played out. Because to him they did not feel like meteors.

He decided to follow the largest one.

Curious and curiouser. The crater was compact and the force of the impact was much more tame than it should have been... it was just a cubby holding someone. Big Blue dared descend closer, still hovering a good dozen feet above the scene, and upon seeing him people's panic turned into a rodent murmur of awe and surprise. It had been long since anyone saw Samson out in the open. The wind sent his classically crimson cape billowing with silent splendor as sunshine broke against his shoulders, turning his imagine divine once more.

There was a slight woman curled up inside the crater. Her hair a curtain of darkest black to match her attire. Samson's brow formed into two pondering waves after confirming his initial feeling about the objects; he could only imagine what was hiding inside the rest of the celestial objects. But he also noticed an odd liquid pooling inside the crater, a contaminant perhaps. Or perhaps her vitality slowly escaping. Either way there was a certain protocol to be followed.

He slowly panned his right arm to the side and the crowd reacted. „Keep away. It's not safe for you here.“, he commanded calmly. His voice, while not raised, carried in the silence. The crowd took two steps back, then three and finally four before sirens built up in the distance.

lowlaville

Post by lowlaville » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:14 am

A shadow made its way through the retreating crowd of people, onto the maiden on the streets leaking something under her, and towards the red cape who was carefully shepherding the people away.

It was sheer curiosity that tore this 8 feet tall machine like figure from the screens of his ship's control room, and down onto the planet's surface yet again. Last time, he'd been in a city as well, but this one was less pronounced, more subtle. He'd learned somethings from the previous interaction. Humans were easy to agitate, but as long as you approached them discreetly and allowed them to get used to your presence, Baltor learned that humans were easy to get along with.

He did not exactly succeed in convincing the heroes to let his people take up residence on Earth, but Batlor also learned that it was not entirely up to them to decide. It was in fact the powerless humans of this world that had a say in that decision. For now, then, Baltor would try and get the humans to accept him, no matter how long it took them.

Baltor approached the scene carefully. Days ago, he had made a similar one on the streets of New York. As dangerous as he looked, and fully conscious of this fact, Baltor approached the man in blue spandex suit and a red cape, similar to the one Magnater had worn before. Capes it seems were a trend among the heroes of this world, and that at least told Baltor that this one too was a man of strength and someone called a 'hero', though he could be wrong in this regard.

"My name is Baltor," He announced his presence as he took heavy metal steps towards the pool where the woman sat, looking heavily wounded. He wondered if whatever this was, actually come from her. "What happened here?" Cracked concrete, a pool of 'blood?' and a man hovering in the air. Could he have been responsible?

Great Sampson

Post by Great Sampson » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:45 am

„I know who you are.“, Samson replied. He was updated on the current going ons via his Cradle Ring, the same device which was already assigned to scanning the scene. Towards the crater, transparent blue geometric screens began to emanate from Big Blue and float around the site to provide a slowly building comprehensive overview in a language that the people nor the robot recognized.

His hands curved too slip into the pockets of his pants only to brush against his armor. A mild surprise took him, he had grown accustomed to jeans over the years. Instead, he crossed his arms over his chest.

„Six negligible objects entered Earth's orbit at T minus 2 minutes. I thought they would burn up in the atmosphere.“, the metahuman explained. „But they didn't.“, a fleeting pause then happened. „I followed the largest one and here we are.“, it became apparent that Samson did not waste words. He was here to make sure this did not become a catastrophe.

Soon after he hovered closer to one of the holographic displays and his facial muscles obviously eased before looking towards the woman. The display folded up and conformed into a halved halo around Samson's cranium and left eye. „It's her blood.“, he confirmed lowly and touched down in the crater to cradle the woman in his arm. Other diagnostic holograms apparated around her. „Her body has an innate regeneration mechanism. Thus I cannot gauge the severity of the wound on her chest. Medical attention may be required.“, he looked to Baltor.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:10 am

KALIImageARCHON
THE DARK CRYSTAL GUARDIAN

There was sudden coughing coming from the girl laying on the ground, taking pained breaths and groaning lightly."O...ow..." came a mutter from the fallen form as she opened her dark violet eyes, staring up at the sky a little. But it wasn't the sky she was looking at. It was someone else. She looked up at him, trying to figure out where she was. The wound, itself, was made from some sort of large creature that seemed to have tried to rip something out of her, since it had not gone all the way through. She then felt something, or rather, lack of something. She felt empty almost. She managed to lift her hand weakly, holding it out slightly as she focused. There was a spike of energy as something started to materialize in her hand. It was what looked like a crystal. Or at least, had been one. It was a sliver of one, with each side of it being almost jagged, and a large puncture into what was there, like something had pierced it. "That's.... not good...." she muttered weakly as the crystal vanished again and her hand fell to her side, most of her energy slipping. She felt like crap. "U..um... h..hi...?" she remembered that there had been someone there, though she was pretty sure there were two.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

lowlaville

Post by lowlaville » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:26 am

Great Samson wrote: „Six negligible objects entered Earth's orbit at T minus 2 minutes. I thought they would burn up in the atmosphere.“, the metahuman explained. „But they didn't.“, a fleeting pause then happened. „I followed the largest one and here we are.“, it became apparent that Samson did not waste words. He was here to make sure this did not become a catastrophe.
That was the same anomaly that Baltor had spotted on his monitors, that had led him here. "I'm aware that this is one," Baltor nodded as he accepted this being's explanation. His methods seemed more mechanical as he went around the scene, making the deduction that the pool had indeed been formed of this creature's blood, but with the distinction that it was not human. The confirmation came when, despite the severe wound and despite the blood loss that could kill any ordinary being, the creature came about, and gained her consciousness.

"What's not good?" Baltor asked as his towering figure with crimson eyes stepped forward, looking at the woman with a menacing glare that he did not mean to give. But Baltor's eyes, tend to look like a devil's, especially in the darkness. The red outlines on his body did not at all help to paint the image of a harmless rock. It was the opposite. "Who attacked you?" He asked.

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:00 pm

Breaking through the crowd, Phoebie pushed her way past people, telling them either to “watch it” or a simple apology. She too had seen the large comet and was in the crowded area, looking at the woman that lied before them. She held out her hand and saw the jagged crystal form in her hand, knowing well that it could mean something.

Although that there was another robot and a red caped hero already there, Phoebie knew that she needed to make her presence known. ”Do either of you two know first aid? The lady here needs help. Pronto. Stat. Falling out of the sky would surely hurt. Even for me.” she chuckled, before holding out her hand towards her. It was clear that she was lost in the world, and perhaps she needed some fun to make her feel better. ”I’m Phoebie. Phoebie Sparx. Tell us your life story. We have all day... or until the ambulances come to heal you.”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Great Sampson

Post by Great Sampson » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:43 pm

„Hmph...“, Samson watched the cracked crystal form and while not knowing what it is, he intrinsically knew it bode no good. He assumed, from the damage on her body, that this lithe woman may actually have been the container for this structure. From his limited understanding, he hypothesized that if that was correct it may have been superposed with her.
"Do either of you know first aid?"

„I'm afraid not.“, he somberly replied to the new arrival. „But I think I can stop the bleeding.“, he hovered his right palm over the wound and the ring on it began to glow faintly before these sources of light began to hastily spin along it's circumference. Same particles that made up the projection began coalescing around the wound in a form of basic wound dressing, it was functionally a force field that would keep her entrails from... leaking, for lack of better word.

Perhaps it would be the right push towards jumpstarting her own healing process. He hoped.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:30 am

KALIImageARCHON
THE DARK CRYSTAL GUARDIAN

There were three people around her now, and she was trying to focus on what they were saying, especially since they were talking to her. Her focus was lost when the one that was closest to her started to do... something... with some sort of light. She watched as her leaking blood stopped flowing. "That's... pretty cool... T..thanks..." she commented, wincing a little as she tried to move. That still hurt. Which wasn't too bad. She dealt with worse. She tried to figure out what planet she ended up on, and she obviously had been there before at some point since she knew the language they were speaking, but she didn't remember ever seeing caped people or robot looking people on the same planet before. She decided to work on explaining the situation since two of the people asked. "Giant.. black dragon attacked me... while I was going from one place.. to another..." she answered, lifting her hand weakly to wipe blood from her mouth. "Not.. usually a problem but he came out of nowhere... and tried to take the object I protect... fought him off, but I must've passed out at some point and... ended up here..." she answered both the female and the robot looking man at the same time. Well, she hoped it answered their questions.

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:43 pm

Looking up at the man that healed the alien, Phoebie gazed in awe, smiling lightly. ”Whoa... that was really impressive. How did you do that? I’m the inquisitive type, so if I bother you with too much, then it’s my fault!”
The first tip of spying on others was to act as sincere as possible. Nobody suspects the fan girl that stands out. But then again; this wasn’t for anything nefarious, but rather for analytical data. People are much more nervous on paper than in the real world.

Phoebie then turned back to the alien; her mouth agape. ”Oh my god... you have DRAGONS in your world? Are there other colours? Can the survive in space? Do they shoot lazers?” she seemed so excited that she couldn’t contain herself. In actuality... she didn’t really feel too much inside. Better than how it was before: hollow. ”What’s your name? I never caught that, but then again you were too busy bleeding and whatnot. I hope we get along!”

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon