Wanna Carve Some Ice? (closed)

Roleplay locations.
Fill

Re: Wanna Carve Some Ice? (closed)

Post by Fill » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:41 pm

Too many doors. Too many stairs. Too many collapsed hallways. Probably due to a metahuman attack or gang war for all the psychopath knew, but it would have been too much of a nuisance to push it all aside. He opted for alternative routes, whether it be taking another flight of stairs or cutting across the hospital through another pathway. Once he had to crawl up the side of the building before entering through a broken window. The cool air had done him good as it soothed his annoyed and rather frayed nerves. All this effort to find someone who might as well have been a junkie for all he knew, but curiosity got the better of him.

His footsteps echoed

"Alright. Time to check out what's behind, like, the bazillionth door here."

The handle gave way to his unnaturally colored and shaped hands as he opened the door.

What he saw did not surprise at all. After all, he was a psychopath. What surprised him was that a singular girl was crawling on the floor, trying to make a break for it.

And her white hair of course. Quite unique. His other personalities began to speak. Talking. Twisting. Turning. Maybe tonight would not be so boring after all.

He crouched down and offered a hand. Might as well introduce himself before maybe killing her. Who knows? His brain was too fried from such a long day to quite decide what he was going to do in this situation.

"Hey, there. What's up? Name's Anarchy. You got kidnapped, huh? How about I lift ya' up and you can tell me all the cruel things that happened to you. I could use a yarn before clocking out for tonight."

What was his play here?