Post by Azra » Sat May 26, 2018 6:11 pm

Name: Taylor Bishop

Alias: Talon

Alignment: Neutral

Height: 5'9

Weight: 130

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green

Distinguishing features: a scar over the left eye, a tattoo of tribal origins that runs along her abdomen, and a tattoo of Dragonfang original symbol on the small of her back.

Powers:

Grace: one of two enchantments within the tattoo on her chest. Picked up from a friend from college who wanted to practice magic. This unique rune provides Taylor with a supernatural grace in step or more specifically balance and landing first and foremost. Able to fall from most heights short of ten stories and land fine and to have balance and good footing on any given surface. On a smaller level this does assist as well in dexterity.
Restoration: Second part of the tattoo provides Taylor with the ability to recover most wounds within a week, she's yet to test its upper limits however. Feeling fairly sure she still should probably avoid serious injury.

Weapons:

Two swords: when in her actual costume, they have no particular special properties to them however.
Knives: be it in or out of the costume Taylor is known to have a wide assortment of knives and other sharp objects on her person.
Bio:
Brought up under Nathanial Bishop a established kingpin of crime her upbringing had many benefits in getting to know people and have wealth. It taught her a lot about business legitimate and illegal and helped her learn to defend for herself it however came with the added cost of exposure to a lot of questionable things early on. After the vigilante Dragonfang saved her from a party that became a gangland shooting a few months ago Taylor began to express interest in being a vigilante as well. Having recently also moved out of the luxury her family name at times could provide.
Attachments
IMG_5097.JPG
IMG_5097.JPG (60.72 KiB) Viewed 197 times

Annasiel
Administrator

Re: Talon

Post by Annasiel » Sun May 27, 2018 12:53 am

Do injuries that break through the lining of the marks effect their power in any way?
Swollen with a mantra that I've stolen from a thief.

Azra

Post by Azra » Sun May 27, 2018 1:00 am

Annasiel wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:53 am
Do injuries that break through the lining of the marks effect their power in any way?
I'm thinking it'll depend on the severity of the injury. She manages to bounce back from a lot but some might cost to much. For me the main thing was I wanted her to be able to be hurt and have to recover. But being otherwise human not be dead after one badly picked fight lol

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Sun May 27, 2018 1:02 am

Gotcha! I love the aesthetic of tattoo-based powers.
Swollen with a mantra that I've stolen from a thief.

Azra

Post by Azra » Sun May 27, 2018 1:04 am

Same! I should keep that in mind when some character dies and I've room for a new idea now that I think about it lol