Characters go here!
illirica
Sandbox Mod

Courier

Post by illirica » Wed May 29, 2019 3:18 pm

COURIER
Can’t shoot the messenger if he
shoots you first.

Name? Ahh… I probably had one once. That was a couple lifetimes ago. Nah, I’m not an immortal. I just live fast, that’s all.

These days, I go by Courier. I’m a messenger, of sorts. You’ve got a message you want sent, I’m your man. A lot of the messages I take aren’t the sort of thing you can do over a phone call.

Just can’t put your life on the line.

The pay’s all right. Enough to afford a place to sleep, and a little bit of clarity at the end of the day. Wisdom don’t come in a bottle - it comes in a little spoon. Never needled anything else.

Don’t have anyone to be concerned about that. There’s never been anyone else. Don’t really want there to be, either. Just me, and the messages.

Oh, and one more thing:

Lily.

I think she used to be a cabaret girl in another life. She’s got that smoothness to her, all silk and red hot desire. One kiss is all a man ever wants. One kiss is all she ever needs.

Funny thing is, she’s never run out of kisses.

Time ain’t like it used to be. People used to be patient, wait for good things to come. Now everyone wants things done in an instant. It’s a good thing I can get my jobs done quick.

Bullet Time: Courier can move as fast as any bullet he’s fired. This only works while he has an active shot fired - the moment the bullet strikes something, he’s back to normal human speed.

"Lily" has infinite ammo, and never needs to reload.