GREEN
DIRTY BLOND

WASHINGTON, DC
THE TRIFLERS

7/11 DONUTS (GLAZED)
VIGILANTE JUSTICE, WATCHING 90's SITCOMS, PING PONG

ENTRY 247

-12:00 pm

Woke up a bit earlier than normal today, Jason was making too much noise. Don't actually know what exactly he was doing, forgot to ask. Either way, I wasn't about to go back to sleep. Instead, I just grabbed the last bit of bread from the fridge (Jesse's gonna be pissed), made some toast and bailed.

-12:30 pm

Too bright out to get to work, besides the guys aren't ready yet. Thought about using the RFCT to hop around town but I'm not quite used to it yet. Besides, we still don't know if it uses some kinda fuel, Blu Tech didn't really leave a manual lying around with the thing. Better use it sparingly just in case. Instead, I just swung by the theater, bought a ticket then hopped from movie to movie. Not a bad time. Think I'm gonna be sick if I have overly salty popcorn every again tho.

-5:00 pm

Decided to get started around five, the sun began to get low and the sidewalks calmed down. Picked up Nelly and the mask from the mobile home, neither of the others wanted in on it so I went alone. Wasn't too big a deal, a bit less fun but it was still nice to be out there. I got lucky too, got my first hit after about twenty minutes of waiting. From there, I got to work.

-8:00 pm

A bit of a rougher night then I'd expected, nearly got shot on more than one occasion. Forgot what it was like without the guys watching my back, gotta be more cautious next time. Still, it went well, most of the blood was their's... I think. Bleach tends to get it all out pretty well, although I gotta take my time and be more careful with the mask.

-10:00 pm

Just finished up wiping down Nelly and hanging her up, turns out the guys were too busy playing fucking ping pong to help me. Buncha fucking asshats. Anyway, I'm dead tired. Turns out I got clipped in the knee pretty hard, adrenaline is a hell of a drug, I hardly noticed until I tried to sit down. Popped some Advil, so hopefully, I can just sleep it off. Either way that's it for me tonight, gonna sleep easy knowing I made the world a better place, inch by inch.

IMPROVISED ARSENAL

• Wooden Baseball Bat (Nelly)
  • Party City Rooster Mask
  • 7th Gen Toyota Corolla
  • Blu Tech RFCT (Really Fucking Convenient Teleporter, Stolen)
  • Soda Can Smoke Bombs
  • Mace® Pepper Spray
  • Swiss Army Knife
  • Deoderant + Lighter
  • Caltrops (Rusty Nails and Bits of Metal)
  • Samsung Galaxy s7
  • Smith & Wesson Model 500 ES
  • Pockets worth of ammo
Last edited by The Jock on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tampa

Re: The Jock

Post by Tampa » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:05 am

Hm.