Question: Thinking of building a City

Out of Character chatter and the section rules/announcements.
Dead_Inside

Question: Thinking of building a City

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:14 am

I have a question.....

Is it possible to build a City for a Villain/Superhero RP I have in mind.

The premise is a Villian, who grew up in the City, wants to unify all Villians within the City and declare all out war on the Heroes of that City. That is the main plot, he has ways of finding out who in the City is a Hero and sets about systematically exterminating them.

The underlying plot is he has seduced a Hero to help him and be his Right Hand, one of a set of Triplets and the other siblings want to save their brother.

Curious and wanted to ask before I made an "Interest" thread, Hero/Villian Power Requirement or worked on Character Sheets.

If someone has something like this currently, please let me know as well.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Deus Mortis

Re: Question: Thinking of building a City

Post by Deus Mortis » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:42 pm

You can make this City as a location thread for sure.

As for the superhero/villain plot, you could always add a detail that notes your villain is looking for other villains to wage his war. Whether you handle the recruitment in the City thread or via small events would be up to you. Only thing I'd recommend making an event would be the full-blown war on heroes.

Other locations have heroes in them but I can't seem to remember any with this specific plot in mind, at least no active ones anyways.

Deus Mortis

Post by Deus Mortis » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 pm

^
Dead_Inside wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:14 am

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:04 pm

Thank you! I'll start putting everything together. :)
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D