[Desert full of unstable rifts] Janeth's Adventures

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
elitelenny223

[Desert full of unstable rifts] Janeth's Adventures

Post by elitelenny223 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:27 am

So this is basically a free-form RP in which characters can be around Janeth the rift-traveler! She's the messy 14 year old Magical Girl who keeps ending up looking for trouble wherever she goes! Though patient and disciplined, she could always attract trouble even if she doesn't start it!

Janeth's Character details can be found here!

But if you'll drop in your characters, please link in their details so I'll know what they are. ;) Have fun!

For this adventure: Janeth looks over a desert on a certain dimension which is unstable. Rifts are opening everywhere as pockets of monsters and different species of living things flow in and out of the desert at random! How would Janeth handle this, and will she be alone?

Update: Time is High Noon!
Last edited by elitelenny223 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Let's be alive, shall we?" ~ From yours truly

elitelenny223

Re: [Desert full of unstable rifts] Janeth's Adventures

Post by elitelenny223 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:33 am

Running on the ground and on the sand while equipped with her Cannon-Rifle she was shooting dragons flying in the sky and were shooting at her while heavily climbing a sand dune. "Damn it... NOT A GOOD WAY TO GO, AGH!!" An explosion happened near her and she was throne to the air, though kept herself stable as she landed on the soft sand while she kept firing back at the angry dragons pursuing her. She was able to take down two baby dragons, but three adult ones were after her. She had no choice but to use her own personal rifts to get away, but she didn't want to waste so much power. She kept her discipline and kept on running.

She can endure, but how long? The unstable rifts can bring anyone in at random and perhaps new friends can help her? But would help come?

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:43 pm

void came in with a black gate/ portal he makes to get around everywhere. (sorry no link its a oc) he noticed all the dragons and the girl and just how many rifts are open here and he sighed. "well lets get to work shall we." he said making a blade made out out the void an sliced the wings off of a dragon and fired a magic blast that exploded onto its back.
Huberty duberty I rolled a 42 I'm now a shrubbery.

shadowdelta47

Post by shadowdelta47 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:58 pm

Another rift opened, and out dropped a bunk bed. There were two strange 2D beings sleeping in the bed, one whcih was a little boy, and the other a bipedal dog. The sound of explosions stirred the dog, as he rubbed his eyes, and looked up to see he was in the middle of a desert, with dragons flying in the distance.
"Umm....what?" He said. He quickly jumped to the upper bunk, and tried shaking the boy awake. "Shadow, wake up!"
The boy merely snored loudly, turning over in his covers. "What's that? Yes, I gladly accept this trophy for greatest toon daredevil..."
The dog rolled his eyes, and simply slapped the boy awake. He then woke with a start, and glared at the dog. "OW! Smokey, what'd you do that fo-why are there dragons over there?"
Both toons turned to see large dragons coming in their direction, who seemed to be chasing a teenage girl carrying a strange rifle.
They were silent for a minute, then proceeded to scream and jump out of the bed, as the dragons came and smashed it to bits.
"Well, this is just great! I have no idea how we got here, but now we're running for our lives!" The dog yelled. "Shadow, I blame you!"
"ME!?" The boy shouted. "I bet you did this, Smokey! I saw reading through Rin's spellbooks!"
"That was the History of Pig Latin, you twit!"
One of the dragons suddenly swooped down, and grabbed both toon boys in it's talons, causing more screams from their end.
SHADOW AND SMOKEY: RIDICULOUS TOON DUO!
BIOS:
http://shadowdelta47.deviantart.com/art ... -598389806
http://shadowdelta47.deviantart.com/art ... -623904109
"I'm not crazy! I just don't give a darn!" - Daffy Duck

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:04 am

void face palmed hard. "oh boy here we go with the toons." he said sighing but he hoped that they could help and not be what they are at the mission from the haven. but he does enjoy having them around for the most part.

elitelenny223

Post by elitelenny223 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Janeth would easily see other figures dropping in. One was engaging the dragons and another two somehow two-dimensional figures were running from the danger. "You two find some cover near the thick rocks!!! We'll cover you!!!" She was of course referring to void who was engaging the dragons who could help her out, and she could provide assistance as well. Another bunch of smaller dragons firing orange beams came in to keep them busy, and Janeth just equipped her Strike-Rapier to cut up those dragons.

"You sure picked the right place to drop right in!" Janeth said this before slicing up an under-armored beam-firing dragon while summoning an assault rifle with her free hand to engage another one. "Name's Janeth! You?"

shadowdelta47

Post by shadowdelta47 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:42 pm

The two toons didn't bother to question the strange girl, they quickly jumped behind the rocks and shivered in fear.
"This is insane!" Smokey said. "I thought when I woke up this morning, all I had to worry about was the math test at school. Instead, I'm trying not to get eaten by DRAGONS!!!"
"Hey, look at it this way," Shadow replied. "Now we don't have to take the test!"
Smokey gave his brother a look. "Yeah, instead, we just have our LIVES to worry about." He peekd our fro the rock, watching the girl and the strange man fight off the dragons.
"Whooooa..they're like superheroes or something!" Shadow said, peeking out as well. "Hey, I have an idea!"
"Like what? We're two toon kids without a weapon on our person." Smokey sat back behind the rock. "What, are you gonna annoy them to death?"
"NO!" Shadow said, pouting. "I'm gonna do this!" He reached into his pocket, then pulled out a large air tank, labeled 'FLAMMABLE.' He then hopped onto it, and started rolling over to the dragons.
"What the- where-did- Shadow you idiot, get back here before you kill yourself!" Smokey yelled at his brother, dumbfounded at his antics.
"No way! Imma help the superheroes!" He started rolling faster, then as he came up on one of the dragons, he kicked the tanks right into one's mouth as it was breathing fire. There was a short whining noise, then the tank exploded.
"I'm not crazy! I just don't give a darn!" - Daffy Duck

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:39 pm

"void angels and I knew there was a rift open but...never seen this many before." he said engulfing one of the bigger dragons in a purple beam with a black energy in the middle and it continued and when the laser stopped the dragon wasn't there.

"so how long have you been here with all these rifts open?" he said confused about how this could even happen.

Reina Foxx

Post by Reina Foxx » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:11 pm

(Oc sorry no link yet) A red portal flares into existence and out of it steps a young redheaded warrior woman, wearing a red cloak and two katanas on her belt. She glances around and sees all of the rifts and monsters, spotting amongst the chaos the group of heros slaying dragons a short ways away. She charges up to them drawing her red steel katana as she goes and slashes through some of the smaller monsters to clear her way. She reaches the group and pauses for a slight bow and says "I felt an emense presence here and thought I'd check it out, looks like you could use the help of a skilled warrior no? I am called Reina the Red, and I have been slaying monsters my entire life, I would be honored to lend a hand"

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:54 am

void had a big ball of black energy and aimed it right at reina. "the only thing I know that has a bunch of red like you do is chaos so tell me do you have the chaos heart from another world?" he said getting very cold all of a sudden.