[REQ] Afterlife High

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
BlondieBoy
Bronze

[REQ] Afterlife High

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:44 am

YOU ARE DEAD

I don't know how it happened or why it happened but the fact is simple, you died! And now you've ended up here at the prestigious Afterlife High. You're all seniors and the school year is indefinite. Hope you like math because you've got a class for it 366 days of the year!

Oh...Did I mention that you may have accidentally gotten supernatural powers when you came here? Woops that part always slips my mind! My name's Shinigami by the way, nice to meet you! I'm the Principal at this wonderful place of learning and I'm also a skeleton. That floats. With a black hood.

But I'm not scary I promise.

A-NY-WAYS you could have gotten any power when you ended up here. Maybe you can fly, or breathe fire, or turn into a dog! I don't judge. Except for the souls of the departed.

Also watch out for the people in red cloaks. They're a part of No-Life Academy. They also have powers but unlike you they didn't just die to get here. They were born in this world specifically to kill people like you. Dying won't kill you, it'll just hurt you really badly. Unless you get obliterated by No-Life Academy's head of the disciplinary committee. Then you'll really be dead and your soul will never find peace. So try not to let that happen. And don't kill your classmates if you can help it. Though it is pretty funny when you can't die.

Other than that have fun here at Afterlife High! You're all officially a part of class 1-A!
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Re: [REQ] Afterlife High

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:45 am

General Rules
ImageEverything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
ImageEverything I say is law, and the I get the final word.
ImageRespect EVERYONE. If you don't like a person, play nice. If you're having an issue with someone, let me know. I will deal with it. Don't take it out on the person and be rude.
ImageDon't overdo it on the cursing.

RP Rules
ImageThis is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
ImageNo God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. You cannot grab someone and move them successfully in one post. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out. It is not a hard concept.
ImageNo permanent physical or mental damage without consent. That is a form of God Modding. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
ImageEVERYONE must take part in the main storyline that I am trying to put out. I will give people freedom.

Please add "I have read the rules and I accept them" at the beginning of your profile to show you have read them. Thank you.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:45 am

CS:

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
Extra:

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:31 pm

bump

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:08 am

I’m kinda interested
I’m tired and angry
But somebody should be

ShadFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShadFlow » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:51 am

Mao Mao approves

Adara

Post by Adara » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:11 pm

i want in! i’ll make a cs asap

uwu

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:05 pm

I'll join as well. I'll have a CS up soon.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:08 pm

Great!

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:45 pm

This has piqued my interest, though I'm not able to reply as often. Are you fine with a more secondary-type character?
Previously Luki | Twitter Art Blog | Status: Learning how to draw background