Kidnapped... [hellbounddemon]

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:59 pm

J paced angry, muttering to himself. "When I get my hands on that bitch..." He had to wait for the sun to go down before he could go look for Ariana, and hated it. "Should lock her up in the fucking basement..." He went over to the closet and pulled out a box. J took the box over to a table and opened it. Inside was many things. Pliers, small knives, duct tape, you name it. He grinned at the box and sat down to wait until nightfall.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Re: Kidnapped... [hellbounddemon]

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:02 pm

ariana ran through the woods looking for a safe place to be. She ran on adrenaline even if she was weak from hunger. she pounded on someone's door"help me please" could see that the sun was setting "please please" started running trying to stay ahead of the sun

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:09 pm

J grinned as he saw the sun disappear. He picked up one of the knives from the box and headed out. He could guess where Ariana had run, in fact he could see the broken branches that show her path. "So fucking stupid..." J muttered to himself. He started following the path Ariana had left.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:12 pm

ariana continued to run still she started to lose the adrenaline and starts to lose her speed and was getting weak

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:20 pm

J quickly caught up to Ariana, despite her having an entire days head start. His grin grew as he caught sight of her. The place they found themselves in was a hidden clearing that only J knew about. He drew closer to her, not yet letting her know he was there.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:25 pm

ariana tried to keep going but falls to the ground weak and thinks she is safe till she feels him grab her by the hair"ahhh let me go"

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:38 pm

"Tsk tsk," J tutted. "Is that anyway to speak to me?" He grinned. "You know what? Chasing after you has made me rather... Thirsty." J sank his teeth into her neck and drank, intentionally making it as painful as possible for her.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:41 pm

ariana screamed out in pain and had tears "please stop " she tried to push him off

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:52 pm

J kept drinking, the girl's screams making it even better, until he had enough. When he had his fill, J pulled roughly away, tearing the holes he had made. He hadn't told Ariana what he was when he kidnapped her, but was pretty sure she could guess now. "We," he said. "Are going home." Still holding her by the hair, J began to drag Ariana in the direction of the house.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:53 pm

ariana was very weak but tried to fight back as she was being dragged back to the house that she was dreading