Strong Will, Safe Haven

Post Reply
JoJoTheClown
Bronze
Posts: 1981
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:38 am
Contact:

Strong Will, Safe Haven

Post by JoJoTheClown » Thu May 17, 2018 6:27 am

(This is a what-if rp from my own rp "The New World")

The time had come, the sun had finally set leaving one big shadow over the Barracks. A few weeks at this makeshift military compound with these lunatics was beginning to drive Will crazy. Especially that crazy Asian bitch, Ami. It was time to leave though, now that everyone had gone to bed. Will had been trusted with the last watch, volunteering to take it as a part of his plan to leave. Everything was packed in the bed of the truck, a few days food, water, supplies.. medicine. Itd been two days since hia last dose. And Will was definitely itching to take more.

Once the truck was loaded up, Will slinked over to Havens bunk. Hed brought up the idea of going south before, only to fall on deaf ears. No one took him seriously, except for Haven. Although he didnt exactly tell her of his plan to leave, he wanted her to come with him. "Haven, hey.. cmon lets go." Will whispered as he crawled into the bed, shaking her lightly. Hia intentions were tl be as quiet as possible, waking anyone before they left would ruin it. Will figured they wouldnt take kindly to their truck being stolen, or their supplies.

User avatar
Wanderlusst
Bronze
Posts: 1876
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada eh?
Contact:

Strong Will, Safe Haven

Post by Wanderlusst » Thu May 17, 2018 6:42 am

Haven had spent the last few weeks helping the others, or sneaking away with William. Two days ago she had gotten him to make a promise to her, one he had kept since but Haven was still keeping her eye on him. Despite her past, Haven had warmed up to Will, in a way that made her care for him deeply.

As she felt someone shake her from her lumber, the familiar voice of Will filled her ears. Her eyes fluttered open, slowly her eyes adjusted so she could make out his face in the dark, as she stared up at him a small confused look crossed her face,"Will? Go..?"

It took her a moment before she realized what he had meant. His plan to head South, he had mentioned it a few weeks ago, as she sat up she rubbed her eyes before throwing the blankets off her,"Alright.. let me get my things.."she whispered before she got up from the bed.

Quietly she gathered what she could before slipping on her shoes, as she turned to look at William she nodded a bit, as if to say 'ready.' As she walked towards the door she looked back at the others sleeping, a small guilty feeling came over her as she looked away.

JoJoTheClown
Bronze
Posts: 1981
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:38 am
Contact:

Re: Strong Will, Safe Haven

Post by JoJoTheClown » Thu May 17, 2018 6:51 pm

Will took one last look at the rest of them begore leading Haven out of the building. The windshield of the truck reflected some of the moonlight, making it easier for.him to see his way back. Once he made it back to the truck, Will stopped, leaning his forearms against the side of the truck as he let out a few deept breaths. He could feel the withdrawls creeping up in him as his skin began to sweat. With a dhake od his hesd Wills eyes focused from the fround, to haven. "Can you drive? Atleast for now?" He asked her, motioning to the keys on the front seat.

Once she agreed, Will slid into the passengers seat, leaning his head back onto the rest as he closed his eyes for a moment. Lettinf out another deep breath, Will leaned forward and opened the glove box to reveal a map, a glock 9, and a box of matches. Will pulled the map and set it on his lap before glancing at Haven again. "You sure.. you want to do this?"

User avatar
Wanderlusst
Bronze
Posts: 1876
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada eh?
Contact:

Re: Strong Will, Safe Haven

Post by Wanderlusst » Fri May 18, 2018 6:57 am

As Haven watched Will, she knew the clear signs of withdrawls, not just from being a doctor but also due to her mother. As he asked her to drive, Haven nodded without a word before she climbed inside the driver's side knowing Will was in no condition to drive anyways to argue. As she started to engine up, she glanced in the rearview mirror before Will's voice pulled her attention back to him.

She didn't have to think twice about her answer. By now it was clear that Haven was sticking by his side no matter what, or where they went, the last few weeks she began to realize she cared very deeply for William,"Yes I am more than sure,"she replied before she put the truck into drive. As she drove away from the barracks, Haven just hoped that there was a brighter future out there than what she had seen so far.

JoJoTheClown
Bronze
Posts: 1981
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:38 am
Contact:

Re: Strong Will, Safe Haven

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sat May 19, 2018 3:40 pm

Wills eyes turned to look at Haven after she responded, a barely visible smile turning on his face. His eyes searched for the girls outline, a sense of admiration creeping up on him. Or maybe it was the shakes. Or the sweats. "To be honest.. i dont really have a thought out plan.." Will admitted as his eyes turned out the window. "But i just.. have this feeling about it, you know what i mean?" Will asked as he slumped back into the seat. "I know everykne else wanted to check that place out.. but, i dont know.. this feels right."

User avatar
Wanderlusst
Bronze
Posts: 1876
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada eh?
Contact:

Re: Strong Will, Safe Haven

Post by Wanderlusst » Sun May 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Haven nodded slowly, glancing away from the road she looked at Will quickly before looking away,"Yeah I do,"she said softly. Despite what anyone thought of Will, Haven saw something good in him, someone that wanted to fight but needed help. As they drove throughout the night, once in awhile Haven would catch sight of something moving in the dark or she would hear a screetch far off in the distance. She had came used to those sounds, but they still made the hairs on her arms stand up.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hilo Takenaka, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests