Forgotten Vampires

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Re: Forgotten Vampires

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri May 18, 2018 1:28 am

Cain took in the boys loudish burst of words. So he nodded his head, and signed to the boy.

"Is this better?" Instead of waiting for an answer, he signed to the boy again.

"I'm sorry for having taken you from your family. Its for my own reasons that I took you and Summer, but know that I'm a fair Vampire. There are rules in place that you and summer both know about, and breaking those rules are subject to punishment. Now, I don't know if you played a part in Summer's escape and because we don't know for a fact, you aren't going to be punished."

Cain had a whole point in why he came down here, and as always his reasons were much more selfish than selfless, but the end result would be the same in his head.

Cain looked down at the plate, and back up at Bootsie.

"Is there something wrong with it?"

Cain scratched his head and stood up, walking over and sitting down on Bootsie's bed. The bed made a large creak under him, and made certain the fact that Cain was far heavier than he looked. Cain didn't have a particular reason for sitting on the bed. Instead he patted the pillow and made a look towards Bootsie. He stood back up and retook his seat across from him.

"That's a nice pillow. Firm. Make sure David doesn't pat around too much though. Now, as for why I'm down here..."

He slid a piece of paper and a pencil to the bay, on the little room the table had left.

"I can take a message to your family for you. You can tell them whatever you want, that you've been kidnapped by vampires, that you're scared, that you're being mistreated. I don't care. I just want to make sure you don't feel like you've lost contact with your family."
Gay Owl Ship

Maxx

Post by Maxx » Fri May 18, 2018 3:48 am

Summer falls asleep on the bench.

David is steadily working his way through the alcohol he bought, listening to the music blasting from the TV.
No, I'm not on drugs, I'm just tired :lol: :D

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri May 18, 2018 4:07 am

As he waits for Bootsie to respond, Cain calls up from the downstairs to David.

"David! Did you find the girl yet?"
Gay Owl Ship

Maxx

Post by Maxx » Fri May 18, 2018 5:18 am

"No!" David calls back, the large amount of alcohol he is is in the middle of consuming causing him to slur his words slightly. "Stupid bitch seems to have fucking disappeared. Saw her fucking jacket in a bin though, so I know she was near that place, you know the one with the clothes shop and all that, not along ago. Should be able to find her tomorrow."

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri May 18, 2018 5:43 am

"If her jacket was there, she's going back for it! Humans are sentimental, and if its a piece of her own clothing then she won't want to leave it behind. You've been alive a couple hundred years, and you've never tracked a human before?"

Cain shook his head, and returned his gaze to Bootsie.
Gay Owl Ship

Maxx

Post by Maxx » Fri May 18, 2018 5:56 am

"Oh, fuck off Cain! Of course I have, but this bitch is different. I'm pretty sure she doesn't care about some old jacket. I certainly wouldn't." David shouts back. He puts his feet up on the table, not caring about the dirt and stuff from his boots getting all over it. He opens his ninth - or was it tenth? - bottle and downs it in one. Cain could be so fucking annoying...

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri May 18, 2018 6:31 am

"Of course you wouldn't David, you're centuries old. She's no older than what, 16? Stop trying so hard to get drunk when there's a quarry to catch!"
Gay Owl Ship

Maxx

Post by Maxx » Fri May 18, 2018 6:58 am

"Why don't you go fucking look for her? I'm pretty sure she ain't seen you anyway, so she'd be less likely to hide when she sees you coming. She knows what I look like, she could be hiding when she sees me." To be honest, David is just trying to come up with excuses to not have to go out again, he can not be bothered.

jehan

Post by jehan » Fri May 18, 2018 1:25 pm

Bootsie smiled a little, grateful for the switch to sign language. Lipreading was sometimes hard and he had to be able to see their lips perfectly. Sign language was a lot easier to interpret.
Why did you take us? Just to feed from us? Or for something else? And why us? Bootsie asked. He wasn't sure if he was going to get an answer or not, but it was worth trying. He wasn't going to admit to helping Summer escape. Not yet.

He looked down at the food. No, I just didn't want to eat without permission. I wasn't sure if I was allowed. Hopefully the vampire wouldn't be too upset at him for it, since he'd been trying to be obedient. He tensed as he patted around at Bootsie's pillow, desperately hoping that he wouldn't find the stash - and then feeling bewildered as, apparently, the vampire didn't care to dig it out, even though he, it seemed, knew it was there.

Watching the vampire cross the room back to the table, Bootsie looked down at the paper, worrying at his lip a little. Do you know their address?
If the vampire didn't, and Bootsie gave it to him, then he could hurt them. He could use them as blackmail, or use having Bootsie as blackmail against them. But he did want to send them a message, if he could. Maybe it could help them find him.

As the vampire called upstairs - presumably to the other vampire - Bootsie flinched just a tiny bit in surprise. He did his best to lipread what he was saying; he missed some words, because it was harder to read yelling, but he made out the gist of it all, even without being able to hear David's replies. She's fifteen, he corrected.

BlondieBoy
Bronze

Post by BlondieBoy » Fri May 18, 2018 9:39 pm

"If you want to eat go ahead. I may be holding you prisoner but its not like asking before you eat a home cooked meal is one of the rules up on the wall." Cain signed, while digesting the rest of what Bootsie had asked him.

He had very specific reasons for kidnapping the two. It was still very early in their relationship though, Cain might not be able to trust the boy just yet. Not that Cain cared either way. If the boy left, then the boy would leave. He could always kidnap him again but the answer would be the same.

"I don't expect you to understand the intricate dealings of Vampires as a whole. To put it simply, my friend David upstairs is in somewhat of an Exile and since I volunteered to help him, I'm also somewhat of an exile. We have no help from other Vampires and if anything, they hate us currently. That doesn't bother me. I can kill any vampire with my bare hands."

Cain took a rolled cigarette from his pocket and lit a match, taking a few puffs from it.

"I need help. I could have turned the two of you into Vampiric thralls, or even half vampires and forced you to do my bidding. I don't know if you've gathered this from me or not but that isn't really my style."

Cain removed the rolled cigarette from his mouth and set it on the table, and slowly released a large ball of smoke.

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." This was not like a threat but a genuine warning.

"I'm not going to force you to work for me. But if you do, I expect you to still follow the rules that have been laid out. Of course we'll be able to ease up on the whole locked door thing so you could move around the entire house. No going outside until I'm sure I can trust you though." Cain pressed the tip of his fingernail into the middle of the cigarette, slicing it in two.

"I'll let you think about all of that. First though, how about that message?" Cain gave Bootsie a big smile, showing off his perfectly square like human teeth.
Gay Owl Ship