The Assassin’s Mute Servant (Random Accel)

Winter
Silver

Re: The Assassin’s Mute Servant (Random Accel)

Post by Winter » Fri May 18, 2018 3:34 am

Isabella cried and went limp under Hazes hold. The pain spreading. It was so hard for her to concentrate on a single thing. Except for the constant flaming pain. Yelljng when a needed was injected. Her lower half was completely numb and she had no control over it which helped the pain. Still a bit delirious she groaned and listened to haze wearily. She eyes the map which took her a goodnmintire to truly focus on before pointing at a certain location on the map that had lines trailing it resembling a starting location. She eyes we’re startinn to give out as she fought to stay awake like he said to.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Fri May 18, 2018 7:11 am

Haze knew that even with the strongest of wills there was a limit to how long Isabella could stay conscious. Carefully looking at the map Isabella pointed to, Haze lifted Isabella and started to run towards Nate's lodging. Poison users usually carried antidotes in case they were scratched by thier own weapon by mistake, but Nate didn't have any. That meant that his lodging had to be nearby, and an antidote was somewhere inside.

The location was a small wooden house, full of books and weapons. Looking at the antidotes, he realized that he didn't know exactly what kind of poison Nate used. Dropping a bit of each type of poison on the floor, Haze compared the color and scent to the one that infected Isabella. Time was ticking, and it was a war against time. It was not too long before he found the antidote, but by then Isabella was too weak to swallow the antidote. Without stopping to think, Haze put the liquid in this mouth, and put his mouth over Isabella's; forcing the antidote down her throat. He made it in the nick of time.

Who am I?

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri May 18, 2018 7:43 am

Isabella cried out when she picked up and carried. The movement making her dizzy and her eyes closing as she fought the growing pain. Even with the tie the poison was spreading. She was so tired and delirious by the time they made it to the small house. Being placed down on a makeshift bed shaking.

Her skin was hot and sweaty her hair sticking to her face as she whimpered continuously. A cough had started and shook Isabella’s chest cavity every time it happened. Her throat was clammed up and her breathing had greatly quickened. Her mind was fully elsewhere and delusional. Till he kissed her.

Never having been kissed before, she felt it. The antidote slipped into her system and when he was done she was delusional again but as time passed her coughs quickly lessened and the pain stopped spreading. Isabella gave into the pain of her leg and passed out but her body could easily be seen as feeling as her skin cooled down and her breaths evened out. She looked so peaceful asleep.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Fri May 18, 2018 10:38 pm

Isabella's lips were soft, and Haze couldn't keep his eyes off the now asleep Isabella. untying all the strips and planks on her leg, he put pillows beneath it to support it. Haze couldn't decide why he was so obsessed about Isabella; maybe she was the only one who didn't treat him with animosity all the time.

'She is mine' He murmured to himself, as if Isabella was an object. He came to the conclusion that he would not let anyone take her from him, even if they left the island. This was where Haze's plan full of obsession started... he would tell Isabella that the posion made her legs useless, while telling her she will die if she didn't take medication. He would then inject her lower body with tranquilizers daily, telling her it was medication, so that Isabella would never be able to leave him. Even if she somehow escaped, she would be too afraid of dying to the "poison" to just run off. Haze was in this crazy state where he couldn't fully trust Isabella, but fell for her. He would never truly harm Isabella's body, but he knew he would not be able to take it if Isabella left him for someone else.

Who am I?

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Fri May 18, 2018 10:58 pm

Isabella slept softly and soundly her lips parted softly as even breaths escaped her lips. Hey body needed to relax and heal. So she slept for many hours in the bed blood drying on her leg and the swelling starting to go down but still needed Haze’s full undivided attention if she were to keep her leg fully. The wound on her torso was doing fine and healing quite well.

Waking up badly she groaned and winced in pain as she opened here soft brown eyes and tried to get up. Her over active mind trying to recall what had happened and what she should do but a throbbing headache kept her lying down.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Sun May 20, 2018 12:43 am

Haze was sitting on the bed, next to Isabella while she lay unconscious. So when the servant regained consciousness, he was looking at her face, with a slight look of concern on his face. "You are awake. If it took us any longer to find the antidote, you would have been dead."

Slightly averting Isabella's gaze, he began his plan. "The poison... it got to your legs already. It was too late to save by the time I gave you the cure. Some poison is still left in it; if you don't have medication injected daily, the poison will spread and you will be killed."

"Before that happens, I need to get us off this island. The captain must have had a way to get out, but I can't read any of the things he had written down. I want you to teach me how to read." Haze didn't want to make Isabella read things for her, as he would have no idea what he was making Isabella read. What if she found out that he was lying? Haze had to learn to read for himself, and the only teacher he could have was Isabella.

Who am I?

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sun May 20, 2018 2:11 am

Isabella whimpered as she sat up and looked up at him happy he hadn’t actually left her alone. She smiled weakly but that soon disappeared when he told her what happened to her legs. She wouldn’t walk ... her only source of movement taken. First her voice and now this. Was she destined to lose everything?

Nodding in agreement to reach haze but she wasn’t really paying attention instead tears filed her eyes and she looked off. She didn’t want to face anyone. She was losing everything.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Sun May 20, 2018 4:46 am

Looking at Isabella tear up, Haze thought about how Isabella would react if she found out that he was lying. Shaking his head at the thought, he turned her head with his hands to face him. "I am here. Look at me. I will stay with you."

Haze meant every word he just said; he was going to stay with Isabella, whether she liked it or not. "Stay here for a minute, I will go hunt for food." If Isabella was in the insecure state Haze thought she was in, she wouldn't want Haze to leave in case he wouldn't return. If she was more calm about the matter and resolved in the inside, she would let Haze leave for food. Wondering how Isabella would react, Haze stood up and started to slowly walk towards the door.

Who am I?

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sun May 20, 2018 4:57 am

Isabella cried silently and but her lip, willing herself to clam down and relax. She gasped when Haze turned her face towards his. His touch was rough but weirdly a bit smooth and gentle. She looked at him and nodded softly. She needed him badly to move around and take care of her but it she was scared.

Trusting him and watched him begin to leave and walk towards the door. She was terrified that he wouldn’t come back and she’d be all alone to die. As he left she reached out her hand nothing stay with tears again forming and mouthing stay for him, to stay with her at least until the end. When she was sleep and quiet.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Sun May 20, 2018 5:07 am

Secretly smiling as Isabella asked for Haze to stay then fell asleep, Haze felt a sense of satisfaction. She was relying on him, and was trusting him enough to fall asleep without worrying that he would kill her. If this kept up, Isabella would voluntarily stay with him, scared of being with out the assasin.

Injecting more tranquilizers while Isabella was asleep, Haze dug through the house for food. He didn't want to leave to hunt, leaving Isabella vulnerable. Nate must have had food stored for himself somewhere. It wasn't long before Haze found some dried fish and beef jerky. Perhaps Haze could bring Isabella over to hunting tomorrow if she felt a bit better. He also found some fresh water that they could drink.

Who am I?