A Second Chance at Life (Random Accel

Shining Dreamer

Re: A Second Chance at Life (Random Accel

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri May 18, 2018 1:24 am

Alex was still breathing rather heavily as Hestia rushed over and held his hand, asking if everything was okay. Alex was about to tell Hestia it was just a strange dream, but before he could talk she said she couldn't leave him. He then watched as Hestia call her school explaining that she wouldn't be going in today because of him.

“Thank you, Hestia” Alex replied still breathing heavily and shaking from the shock of the dream. He then tired his best again to calm down but couldn't get the image of Sarah and what she said off his mind. Though after seeing Hestia determined face, forced himself to calm down. “I know seeing then will be hard for you, but I'm really glad you'll be with me.”

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Fri May 18, 2018 7:16 am

"I don't know your parents' phone number, but I called the hospital and they said they had your phone. I am sure you saved their numbers in your phone." Hestia finished getting ready, before looking at Sarah. "I don't think my clothes will fit you too well, but you can't run around in pajamas. You might need to change back into that hospital clothes you were in last night."

She also tossed Alex a lip balm, an eyeliner, a mascara, and several other products he probably had no idea how to use. "Get ready while I make breakfast; a shared kitchen is on the first floor. I will be back with some food. You haven't aye anything since you woke up, right? "

Who am I?

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri May 18, 2018 11:13 pm

Alex got up as Hestia talked mentioning returning to the hospital to get Sarah phone figuring it have Sarah parents number in it. Luckily most smart phones now had finger print locks so he wouldn't have to worry about not knowing a password.

“Yeah I'm sure there number should be on it” Alex said looking at Hestia and then listened to her mention not having any clothes that would fit him. He did agree running around in the streets in these pink pajamas would be pretty awkward, but the idea of just wearing the hospital gown didn't thrill him ether. Though with no other choice he went over and picked it up walking towards the bathroom to change. He quickly took off the pajamas and pulled the short gown over his head. Looking into the mirror he blush as he saw how short it was, only reaching his mid thighs. It was a pale pale pink color and felt very thin but honestly he had no other choice.

Alex then returned to the bed as he continued to listen to Hestia talk and sat back down on the bed. He watched as she past him a bunch of make-up items. Some he could take a guess at what they were since he remembered seeing a few girls in school putting make-up on in between classes and overheard them talking. Though he hadn't pay enough attention to know how to put any of it on or how to use them.

Alex simply pick up one of the items and stared at it like a deer in front of headlights trying to figure out if even trying on his own was possible. He was about to mention to Hestia that he likely couldn't remember how to do his own make-up as she mentioned breakfast. As if replying to the question itself Alex stomach let out a loud rumbling sound that could clearly be heard.

“Yes I haven't eaten anything since getting up” Alex replied kind of fumbling around one of the make-up items in his hands.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Sun May 20, 2018 12:54 am

Hestia, for a surprise, was carefully eyeing Alex fumble with the make up items in his hands. It was weird for her to see Sarah that way; memories of how to use things or how they worked were different from episode memories such as what happened in the past. She could understand how Sarah would not remember anything about herself. But Sarah was able to walk, talk, and do normal things, while not knowing how to put on make up or dry her hair.

Has she never put on makeup before? This couldn't be. Hestia saw Sarah with makeup on plenty of times. What if... this wasn't Sarah?

There was no way in the world that Hestia could guess that a boy was in Sarah's body, but she was starting to suspect that it wasn't Sarah that she was talking to. It was someone who never had long hair, and never put on makeup. Maybe a very young girl who liked to keep her hair short. To test Alex out, Hestia carefully asked, "What would you like for breakfast?"

Who am I?

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sun May 20, 2018 2:56 am

Alex looked over at Hestia after answering the question wondering if it be best to explain that he didn't know how to use make-up now or when Hestia came back. Hestia then seemed to stare at him for a moment before asking him what he wanted to eat. Alex was startled by the sudden question almost dropping the item in his hand but quickly catching it.

“Oh umm anything you have should be fine” Alex replied looking over at Hestia not really caring what she served him really. He was pretty sure she had limited items to work with, and was sure he be fine with whatever she gave him. “Honestly I've never been a picky eater anyway. Plus I'm so hunger I'm pretty sure I could eat anything.”

It took only a few seconds but Alex soon realized what he said must of sounded off. If he had no memories how would he know if Sarah was picky about her food or not. He then sat then silently hoping Hestia wouldn't question him over what he just said, not sure what to do if she did.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Sun May 20, 2018 4:59 am

<I've never been a picky eater anyway>

She remembered something about herself.

Hestia let that fact sink in. However, Sarah seemed to not be in the least bit happy about it. But what if she never lost her memory all along? Why would a young girl pretend to be Sarah when she was not? Weren't most kids picky eaters?

It was then when finally a thought hit her head. A boy. But it couldn't be. How would a boy end up in Sarah's body? With a sinking feeling, Hestia knew she probably had to check. "I will get some toast then." She smiled, heading out the room leaving Alex with a bunch of make up tools he probably had no idea how to use.

Hestia started to think very hard. What was a way for her to check who as really using Sarah's body? Or was she overthinking this, and Sarah just had a personality change? As a first step, Hestia prepared milk with the toast. Sarah was lactose intolerant, so she would be in pain and throw up if she drank milk. "But she seemed to be confident when she said she wasn't picky." Hestia told herself. If someone else was truly in her body, they would drink the milk and throw up, even though they clearly seemed to be confident about not being picky on food earlier. If Sarah had her memories and was pretending to have memory loss, she would not drink the milk. If Sarah was having a memory loss, she would have been very uncertain while saying she was not picky, so this was out of the question. Hestia would take her to a place men would react to, to see if it truly was a boy inside if someone else turned up to be in her body.

Who am I?

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sun May 20, 2018 10:28 pm

“Oh that sounds fine” Alex replied as Hestia said she make him some toast to eat. He felt rather relieved after she didn't question his little slip up a moment ago. Alex then watched as Hestia left the room and looked down at the pile of make-up and tools on the bed. He thought about just forgetting about them, and waiting for Hestia to return to do it for him.

Though something told him it seem better if he at least try a little bit, figuring there had to be at one or two items here, he could figure out himself. Looking over the items and thinking back to watching the girls in his middle school doing there make-up he was able to pick out a few items. After a bit of time he was sure at the very least he should be able to use the lip balm as it was a pretty common item to see his female classmates use.

Alex then picked up a hand mirror he saw and slowly applied the balm to his lips noticing it make his lips stand out more. Honestly while it was only a small victory Alex felt like he won a battle with the make-up by being able to use one product. The only other item recognized was the mascara and he could even tell by looking at it that it was for eyelashes. Though every time he got it close to his eyes he close them in fear, and was unable to get around this issue.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Tue May 22, 2018 9:00 am

Hestia entered the room, and set the food in front of Sarah. Instantly, she noticed that Alex had put only the lip balm on. Maybe Sarah didn't feel like putting too much makeup on when she wasn't going to school? Hestia shook her head. Sarah was going to see her parents for the first time in a year, and would of course wish to look good in front of them. In addition to that, if the person inside Sarah was truly a kid, they wouldn't go out of thier way to study how to put make up on by themselves while she left the room. "I brought you milk and toast. Try them." Hestia offered, carefully observing Alex.

Who am I?

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Tue May 22, 2018 10:46 pm

Alex looked up as Hestia walked back into the room holding a plate and cup in her hands. Alex then placed down the make-up item he was holding as Hestia walked over, telling him that she brought toast and milk with her.

“Oh thanks” Alex replied talking the plate in his hand and giving Hestia a smile. After that he began munching on the toast trying his best to take tiny bites figuring girls didn't just shove a ton of food into there mouth like guys did. About halfway through the piece of toast Alex decided to down half the glass of milk and to be honest he felt kind of funny. Though he simply chalked up that feeling to the fact that Sarah body hadn't had real food in over a year. Alex then finished the piece of toast and down the last of the milk the funny feeling returning to his gut.

Alex then began thinking of the best way to ask Hestia for help with his make-up but found himself distracted by a churning in his stomach. It was then that he realized what was going on as this feeling first happened when he drank the milk. It appeared that Sarah must have been lactose intolerant as he could quickly feel the meal he just ate coming up.

“Oh my stomach” Alex said as he rapped his arms around this stomach running to the bathroom and puking up the little bit of food he had into the toilet. Alex couldn't help but think he had been set-up as grabbed some toilet paper to wipe the vomit off his face. Honestly form the way Hestia acted he was pretty sure she and Sarah, were close friends and if that was the case he found it odd that she wouldn't know this fact about Sarah. He wasn't she what Hestia thought but he was pretty sure she was onto something being up and was now going to mess with him.

“Hey you didn't know that make me sick?” Alex asked looking over at Hestia with a clearly forced smile.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Wed May 23, 2018 12:45 am

"You seemed quite sure when you said that you were not picky. If you could clearly recall your eating habits, how did you fall for my trap?" Hestia seemed angered at Alex. "You tricked me last night pretending to be Sarah. Who are you?"

Hestia was enraged at the fact that Sarah was gone, and she was here thinking that she was forgiven. "I thought it was Sarah last night that hugged me, but it was you. Sarah was gone, and there I was feeling relieved. I will never forgive myself for that. Don't you think I deserve to know the truth? "

Who am I?