Arc Academy

PieHostage3_14

Re: Arc Academy

Post by PieHostage3_14 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:05 am

Vincent was idly sitting through the introductions, making notes in his head when Gretl introduced herself. She would be the one in charge. Although that counselor and meditation woman might be helpful when it came to him.

You're not getting rid of me. You know that, right?

Vincent was about to respond when all hell broke loose. Blood rained everywhere as some kid began screaming in pain. Next thing he knew, there was a wall of flame in the middle of the assembly. Vincent began running towards it, mentally arguing with the Beast.

Change! Now! We can help them!

And why should I?

Because it's the right thing to do!

Doesn't sound that interesting. I think I'll pass.

Vincent grunted in anger as he reached a wall of something. Remembering the girl from before, he thought she might be in there with the thing. "Siren? Siren?" He called out.
Last edited by PieHostage3_14 on Sun May 20, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

anotherbabyrose
Bronze

Post by anotherbabyrose » Fri May 18, 2018 5:20 am

Nadine finally managed to weave through the crowd, pointing kids in the right direction as they screamed and ran for the school front doors. That's when she spotted two things; Merrick touching some Omega girl's hair, and Raylee trapping the Beta student in his so called "Sunroom". Although all she wanted to do was run up to Merrick and demand what the hell he thought he was doing, duty called first. "Raylee put her down!" Nadine yelled, looking back at him and putting her hands on her hips. "I can neutralizer her. You're torturing her in that thing!" Nadine could hear Kat talking through the speakers, but chose to ignore her. Too much was happening, the pink haired girl wanted to scream at everyone to shut up for a second. Seven or so guards were already running up on the scene, neutralizer guns pointed at the Beta girl in Raylee's Sunroom. "Guys! Guys! Put your guns down, it's fine!" Nadine yelled, trying to get a handle on the situation to no avail. It was clear that no one was going to listen to her. Facepalming, the girl dug her nails into her palm, watching the scene unfold in front of her.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Fri May 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Hiyana nearly kicked Kat off the stage as she dared to misuse the mic for her silly parties. After helping Gretl off the stage and comforting her with a little hug, she hurried back onto the stage, grabbing the mic. She gulped quietly before her powers activated, a soft glow emitting from her eyes, which made it clear that she was using her powers strongly. Her melodic voice sounded over the speakers scattered around the courtyard.

" Please calm down, everyone. Everything's going to be okay! We just need to remain relaxed." A soft sigh escaped her lips, as she was relieved to watch the students calm down immediately, seeming comforted and coming to a halt, while still holding their distance to the events.

Hiyana turned off the mic and ran off stage, leaning against one of the poles while her heart beat loudly in her ears, sweating a little as she experienced a panic attack, gripping the cool metal underneath her hand as she tried to get over it fast. Using her power so strongly on such a big audience had it's consequences, and she wanted to throw up so badly. But now was not the time to be weak. The whitehaired girl took deep breaths and tried to be normal, approaching Gretl again to hug her, mumbling things about how everything is going to be okay. She was trying to calm herself down as well, but she couldnt use her powers on herself, so she had to work with normal comfort. She held Gretl for a little. " Are you okay, sweetheart? It must be rough to see this on yor first day." Hiyana was glad that the students around them were now manipulated into calmness, as she could speak in a normal manner without being screamed over by panicking students. " You need to be a strong dorm leader right now, the Omegas need you to." With that she led Gretl on stage with her, comforting her all the way. " Just keep your eyes off of the fight. You need to collect your pupils and bring them to their dorm." She whispered to the new dorm leader, trying to organise this whole situation, still shaking. She needed to get the hell out of there, she was flickering and if she didn't calm down she would accidentally trap herself in invisibility.
Love, Kitty!

Vacant
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Vacant » Fri May 18, 2018 7:53 pm

Ha. Of course nooooooooyyyyes. School’s always been rather ruthless. But worry not, there are quite kind individuals here. Besides, you keep doing what you’re doing and surely some of the more soft spoken students will begin stepping up as well.
Hiyana’s voice rang in Merrick’s head, the effects of her powers anchoring down the calm he already had. From the distance, the girl’s name, Siren, was being called by young man. “I think a friend is looking for you...
Let me take away your sorrows.

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Fri May 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Both Entity and Darcy were suddenly engulfed in a hellishly warm sphere of light. Not taking too kindly to being trapped, Entity snaked up the walls of the dome, desperately trying to find a way out. Meanwhile Darcy coughed violently. The heat was almost unbearable; she could feel her school uniform begin to cling to her. Perhaps, if the appendages were to go back to where they came from Raylee would let down his sphere.

"You... you're not going to be able to win," Darcy stumbled on her words, but was still trying to seem dominant. "They've probably got us surrounded by now. Just give up."
Despite her confidence that Entity would have to give up, her words only made it more determined to cause chaos. The appendages, instead of covering the walls, all seemed to completely change paths and began to hang down from the ceiling. They were heading directly towards her.
"Wait. No!"

Although Darcy didn't know if the sphere was soundproof or not, if it was she was sure that those outside would be able to tell exactly what was happening. Multiple sounds of the appendages bludgeoning flesh. Darcy's muffled cries eventually turning into only a strained choking.

It didn't take too long for the heat to become fully unbearable to Entity, forcing it to retract it's tentacles. This left Darcy discarded on the ground, breathing heavily.
I am Aqua's Princess

Monika
Casual Mod

Arc Academy

Post by Monika » Fri May 18, 2018 8:38 pm

Siren sighed heavily. "Of course I get forced to go to school where I'll have to sleep with one eye open." she glanced towards the wall when she heard Vincent. "Oh, yeah.. he's someone I just met... let's get rid of this.." she lifted her hand and placed it on the wall, immediately regretting her decision. It was water. She let out a pained shriek as she withdrew her hand as if she had been burned, but it was the exact opposite. She held her hand, shaking badly. She had been so distracted she didn't realize what the wall was made of until it was too late.

she closed her eyes tightly as she tried to keep standing. She had to bite back the pain, not let anyone know. In this school, it would get her killed.

she opened one eye as it started to slowly change from red to blue, her hair starting to turn blue from the roots, as if she had blue water dumped on her head slowly. The water was quenching the fire, which was extremely painful.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

ScorpiBun

Post by ScorpiBun » Fri May 18, 2018 9:18 pm

Samuel was taken back to reality from his blank staring by screaming and running. It seemed he missed a lot but he was used to it. He looked around to see what happened and saw a lot of blood. He also saw a girl, an alpha, holding another girl, an omega like him. He ran towards them confused. It was like he wasn't even there when everything happened, something that has been happening to him for some time now.
"Hey! What the hell happened here?!" Incidents happen, he knew that but Samuel also knew that something like this happened last year but he didn't really remember anything or anyone from last year so he didn't know what to do in this kind of situation.
Just a quick quote that gets me through the day:
"I am Groot"
----------------------------------------- Baby Groot

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Fri May 18, 2018 10:02 pm

Hiyana looked at Samuel, gulping down her panic attack to try and act calm. "A Beta lost control over their powers, injuring another student severely. Everything will be alright though, we have the situation handled." She explained to the boy, an apologetic smile on her face. "I'm sorry something like this happened on the first school day of this year." Hiyana spoke softly, using her power a little to help out with the calming. Unable to stay calm, she excused herself and ran through the crowd of students that were standing around, running into the bushes and throwing up, blood painting the ground red.
Love, Kitty!

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Post by InquisitorRothus » Fri May 18, 2018 11:32 pm

Raylee watched as the tentacle thingies retreated back into the Sunroom. The Dorm Leader decided to let the girl cook for a minute more before he beckoned the floating prison closer to him with a wag of his finger. "Now... Let's see who you are... I think you're going to be one of my favourites." He said to the prisoner, though she wouldn't be able to hear him due to the soundproofing of the prison. As the ball of light and heat neared him, Raylee thrust his hand upward, sending the Sunroom high up into the air. He then wiggled his finger erratically, causing the Sunroom to shake around violently bouncing the prisoner around. It was only after a good shake session that the Beta Dorm Leader let the Sunroom down onto the stage and, after a snap of his fingers, released the battered girl from her blazing prison.

The Sunroom dispensed Darcy onto the stage with no warning, most likely leaving her lying prone on the ground. Regardless of the state or stance of the Beta girl in front of him, Raylee would stand right in front of Darcy, arms crossed and foot a tap-tapping away. Finally, after 10 seconds, he spoke. "Now... What to do with you...? Perhaps I should put in a request with the Headmistress to have you deranked... Or perhaps disposed of. No one under MY leadership is allowed to make a mess of things. You embarrass yourself, you embarrass me." Raylee clenched his fist, which began to shine brightly. "Do you understand me, cretin? If this happens again, I will go much farther than I am now. You will be doing the janitorial duties for the Beta dorm for this entire month. Be grateful that this is the first day, so I'm feeling just a teeny bit merciful." The Beta Dorm leader opened his fist and the light faded. Sighing, he brought his right hand to his face and shook his head, his golden locks flowing behind him.
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Water
Bronze

Post by Water » Sat May 19, 2018 12:52 am

Upon being released from the sphere, Darcy landed directly on her knees, coughing and spluttering. Slowly she sat up. Upon meeting the face of her superior, Raylee Howard, Darcy felt her stomach sink. Entity, having given up on it's act of violence, had now hidden itself in the back of the girl's mind. It left her tired, covered in bruises and having to explain herself to her dorm leader.

Attempting to hide the large rips all over her clothing from the people around her, she stood up slowly. Looking towards the ground, she listened to Raylee's lecture. After nodding solemnly, Darcy attempted to speak although her words kept getting lost.

"I... I'm sorry. It wasn't my choice, it was..." No. There was no use trying to explain. Darcy just had to deal with what she- what Entity did. Right now she just had to show to Raylee her regret and pray to god that he understood. Although the large amounts of people terrified Darcy, her life was possibly at stake here.
"I understand. Thank you... it won't happen again."
I am Aqua's Princess