The Infected

Post Reply
User avatar
Atreus
Sr. Member
Posts: 880
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:48 am
Gender: Male
Location: somewhere in canada
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Atreus » Mon May 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Dom nodded and followed her to the back door. figuring it would be cramped he slung his bow over his back and drew his sword. moving through the store he grabbed a couple cans of food and a water bottle. seeing J.J down the one limp he darted past her sword in hand. stopping suddenly Dom spun around to gain momentum before cleaving off the heads of two of the limps. backing up out of the grasp of the last limp. backing up enough to stay out of it's range Dom looked around the area checking for any other signs of movement.
"The Allfather's favor is a fickle thing. Impress Him with your audacity, and He will see you through to victory. But let audacity grow into overconfidence, and He will deliver you into your enemies." - Stigandr

User avatar
Darlington_Wilde
Jr. Member
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:31 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Tue May 15, 2018 12:05 am

Kate nodded in agreement. "I've been trying to find a vehicle. The problem I've been having is that none of them have had gas. When would you like to head out? And to where? We really don't have much of a game plan."
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1207
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Tue May 15, 2018 4:16 am

"Well if i went anywhere it would probably be somewhere with good loot. That being said I'm pretty sure there's a military base somewhere a few kilometres north. If we can find a way to fuel up a car then we could probably set off by tomorrow. However I don't think we should make that an immediate priority, we can probably stay here for a few more weeks with the supplies in nearby buildings."
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents
Posts: 1182
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 10:51 pm
Location: Spookaloo, WA
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Apophis » Wed May 16, 2018 9:10 am

The bike came out of the front door of the house, dropping over the four stairs leading to the front door, down the front walk, then turn onto the street. Owen swerved past a small group of limps that he decided weren't worth his time. He'd have to go through the city to get back to his safehouse. He shifted the bike up and twisted the throttle, laying on the gas tank.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."
Image

User avatar
Darlington_Wilde
Jr. Member
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:31 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Thu May 17, 2018 9:14 pm

“Weeks? No that won’t do. There could be others. People who need help, medical attention.” Kate paced a bit. “Speak of people, someone must’ve working on a cure right? The CDC maybe? Should we go there? To Atlanta? If there not dead I suppose...” She spoke very quickly, and not all in English. She was more so thinking allowoed then directing the questions at the girl.
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1207
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Fri May 18, 2018 4:45 am

"It's all well and good to want to help people; but you should focus on keeping yourself alive more than others. Because trust me, there are a lot of people out there that would sooner kill you than let you help. Kindness ain't really a sought after trait at the end of the world." At this point she hears an engine in the distance. "well at least someone has our idea of finding a vehicle..."
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Wanderlusst
Silver
Posts: 3334
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada eh?
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Wanderlusst » Fri May 18, 2018 7:02 am

Once Jaylyn took out the last one she crept up the side of the building before she looked around, seeing as it was clear she looked back at Dom,"Alright let's find a working car, once we get out of the city we can properly introduce ourselves,"she said before she disappeared around the corner. J.J kept her eyes peeled for any movements, she knew that one slip up could be the end of you, as she went from car to car she began to look for a pair of keys inside, without keys the car was useless, or it would be good for only one trip, which in her book was still useless.

As she stopped by a car, she caught sight of a teddy bear in the backseat, sitting inside a booster seat. A small pained expression crossed her face as she thought about her own daughter, was she alive? Or did she face the same fate as everyone else? She always wondered that.

User avatar
Darlington_Wilde
Jr. Member
Posts: 186
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 5:31 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Mon May 21, 2018 2:43 am

A bit taken a back at the sound of engine, Kate glances towards the makeshift entrance. “I’ll be damned...Hippo, viens.” She called to her dog and tossed her bag over her shoulder, heading towards the base’s entrance. “Let’s go check it out,” Kate called to her new found ally, “see if they’re alright.”
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

User avatar
Sans_the_Medic
Bronze
Posts: 1207
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A comfy pocket dimension
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon May 21, 2018 5:18 am

Jessica sighs. "Well okay, not my idea of a good course of action, but if you insist..." She grabs her rifle and a spare clip of ammo "Might as well follow you, never really been the leader sort anyhow so I suppose you know what you're doing." She pushes the barricade away from a side entrance, just enough for them to slip through into the alleyway. "Lead the way"
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few
Image

User avatar
Wanderlusst
Silver
Posts: 3334
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:03 am
Gender: Female
Location: Canada eh?
Contact:

Re: The Infected

Post by Wanderlusst » Mon May 21, 2018 1:21 pm

Turning away from the car, J.J looked ahead before glancing back at Dom,"I say we walk a bit, who knows if the shooter is still around,"she decided she needed to walk and get her head clear, lately that's all she had been doing, was clearing her head of any bad thoughts. A technique she was taught on base to help with her nerves, as she began walking again Jaylyn focused on the good memories she had.

Her last real good memory was when she was surrounded by her boys, joking and laughing about the wives at home or other family members. Or poking fun at each other, always there to keep each other in good spirits, of course that was before half her team disappeared and the other half took off in a fucking helicopter.

Easy now J.J she thought as she shook her head slightly, maybe thinking wasn't helping her. Just as she stepped again, J.J felt something grab her ankel, before she could think she pulled out her gun and pulled the trigger. As she turned she saw a dead Crawler, breathing out she looked over at Dom,"that was close."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 19 guests