[Rep] System Failure (Open: Still accepting, will close soon.)

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Rep] System Failure (Open: Looking for 2 to 3 more characters.)

Post by Monika » Thu May 17, 2018 7:23 am

A wild blondie appears!
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Thu May 17, 2018 7:28 am

Indeed. Its been awhile since I've written anything so my wording could be touched up through his Bio, but I hope everything looks good.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu May 17, 2018 7:31 am

I'm sure it'll be fine. Nice to have you back.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Tanith
Gold

Post by Tanith » Thu May 17, 2018 9:39 pm

]Hiya, I wanted to be a nice simple Human as i normally go for the more outlandish species xD
I think I've gone through some of the spelling mistakes, i apologise im not amazing at spelling and really appreciate some pointers where I've gone wrong.

I hope this is better ?... feel free to edit it

Name: Violet Bradshaw nickname 'The Vixen'

Sex: Female

Personality:  Violet only cares for herself and how she can profit in a situation, infomation for blackmail, Money or weaponry. She is a very quiet person, mostly staying in the shadows which she is used to for her Occupation. She is however a flirty and seductive person by nature. She has been told she is quite attractive and desirable to others which she uses to her advantage, People fall inlove with her and will do anything for her, which has gone to her head. This is where her Nickname ' Vixen' came from.

Subclass: Human

Faction: Rebel

Weapons: Main weapon is a Rifle

Abilities: 
Weapons Mastery - Violet has been trained in the use of all weapons since childhood. She is most proficient in the use of small blades, firearms, and archery, but can still pick up any weapon and use it with ease.

Martial Capabilities - As with her training with weapons Violet has been trained in all forms of hand to hand combat, and martial arts. Violet likes to attack with the element of surprise.

Physical Capabilities- Violet is able to hold her breath for an unhumanly long time, she can lower her heart beat and move silently.

Weaknesses: Her own conscience. Her past haunts her every waking moment.
She isn't physically strong which is why she relys on tools and weaponry, She dosnt deal with pressure amazingly well, so if people are pressuring her to shoot she will likely miss. She is unable to swim. She fears lowering her guard as she fears rejection as it dosnt happen often.

Bio: Violet Bradshaw aka The Vixen is a notorious Assassin and gun for hire. But she wasnt always so well known. As a child she grew up on the streets, an Orphan. At this time she had to steal in order to eat, she learnt the way of pick pocketing and putting on a mask of innocence in order to get out of trouble. At the age of 6 she was taken in by a Generous Gentleman of wealth. He was infact a Notorious assassin who wanted to pass on his knowledge. He relentlessly trained her for her entire childhood and teenage life. Violet would accompany him on missions from a young age, learning on the job. At the age of 17 she struck out on her own to create a name for herself.

A year ago she was framed for the assassination of a well known, powerful figurehead ( upto you who, framed by the bad government organization ). Ever since shes had to keep in the shadows

Appearance:

Books are better than People

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Fri May 18, 2018 12:16 am

Tanith: I'm fine with you being a human. I just know how it is to sometimes want to do more but to also have a hard time thinking things up. That's why I asked if you had wanted to be something more than human but just hadn't been sure what to do. Anyways the character sheet looks fine now. I'm not worried about any of the spelling issues that are left. I did find the same pictures but with different links in order to get them to work properly, bit otherwise I didn't change anything. Glad to have you with us. Also next time you can just edit your original post instead of making a whole new one. Just look at your post and click on the little image of a pencil.

Blondie: I only have two questions before I approve of your CS. First, do you have any plans involving his son? Because if not then I have an idea we can discuss through messages. Second, do you mean that his radius is 100 meters around him as in 50 meters in every direction from where he is, or do you mean that he has a 100 meter radius around him meaning that it would be a total reach of up to 200 meters around him with his basic powers? Because depending on the answer his reach may need to be reduced some.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Fri May 18, 2018 1:18 am

We can talk about his son through messages. I don't have anything in particular planned for him, other than his son not looking at his father the same way anymore because his enhancements remind him of the man who killed his mother.

As for range, I mean 50 meters in each direction, so 50 in front and 50 behind equal out to 100. Doubled in each direction would be 100 in front and 100 behind.
Anybody can give me a compliment, but the only ones that really mean much to me are from my princess.

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Fri May 18, 2018 1:50 am

Ok. I'm good with that distance. I just wanted to make sure because it sounded like it might be the other one and that seemed like a bit much to me.

I'll also message you tomorrow about that. I'm doing something with my kids right now, and then I'm probably going to be going to bed at the same time as them. Which means I won't be up much longer most likely.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Fri May 18, 2018 1:55 am

Alright, other than that my character good?

Orophin

Post by Orophin » Fri May 18, 2018 2:03 am

Yeah. I just want to discuss some ideas about the son first. Just in case the idea that we decide to go with ends up making you decide to add anything more to your characters bio. After that I'll add your approved CS.

Aqua
Bronze

Post by Aqua » Fri May 18, 2018 2:04 am

Alright, cool.