[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Kurusu

[INN] The Inn

Post by Kurusu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Bulletin Please check this often, and feel free to write anything!
Yes that's a link, click on it.
Current Location of the Inn is Opal Forest

Ethereal Haven.
-Separated from the universe, conventional means cannot contact or reach this place, or leave. You only come and go by accident.
-Portals now only lead to a place in this realm.
Opal!
+This material is versatile and high quality, and this forest has got them in quantity!

Locomotion Core
+A magical runes that allows the Inn to move anywhere as any form of vehicle.
-Now out of commission thanks to a rift storm.
Time stop Cupboard
+Anything stored in this are kept fresh indefinitely.
-Innkeeper is currently using this to store food supplies for the Inn. You probably cannot use it without good reason.
Dimensional Dialer
+Can be used to contact any communication device in any universe
-Is not working right now due to the location.
Comfy furnished rooms
+These available rooms comes with its own bathroom!
+Warm beds!
+Reasonable Price!
Forest Golem (From Brandon)
+Any kind of plant is now available in the Inn
Fire Place
+So warm!
+Can be used to grill stuff too!
An Opal Chair (From Kali)
+So pretty...
-Quite hard to sit on
+Surprisingly comfortable
Fancy carved chairs (From BT)
+Fancy!
+Magic rune adds to durability!
Opal Chandelier (From Kali)
+So pretty...
+Dark as the blackest night, twinkle like the brightest star

Busted as fuck
-Man this place has seen better days. All the woods and doors could fall apart the moment anyone touches them.
Creaky floor
+Has a charm to it
-Not sophisticated
Damaged Kitchen
-Food won't be as tasty
Sporks
I MUST GET RID OF THESE
Broken Tables
-Half of the tables are broken
-What kind of Inn has broken tables?!
No beer
-This is the end of the world! We need beer!
Perhaps you are walking in a long, dark pathways within a mysterious forest, or under the unrelenting rains along the dark alley of the downtown, or even under a scorching sun in the middle of a desert, but you spotted it. A strange building with laughters and songs echoing through its wall. Despite its appearance being so jarring when you saw it, the place was welcoming. Warmth radiates from its presence, beckoning you to go in, and get a drink.

The crackling of the hearth, the clinking of glasses, and the chatter of the guests, the Inn is as lively as ever. We've got hot foods, drinks, and warm beds! Make yourself at home my friends!

It's a fantasy/steampunk-esque tavern. Come have a drink and chat with the other patrons! Tell each other stories, have a good talk with interesting people, and most important of all; have a good time!

This Inn fluctuates between realities, and has gone through a bit of a rough time thanks to a certain business man not maintaining the reality well enough and caused a few universe to be wiped out of existence. Thankfully this place finally stabilized itself to be operational again. What this means is that you will be able to meet all sort of being like dragons and robots and aliens and a cat. They are all interesting fellows I assure you!

Due to the irregular pacing of this rp, it is very easy for a character to be left out of the conversation/event. Since I would rather not impose any structure, it is simply better to just go with the mindset that everyone can get left out at anytime, and that everyone has the right to butt into other's conversation/event at anytime. The more interaction, the better!

You can even chat with the Innkeeper! You might hear interesting stuff from him!

There is no limitation. Your character can be anyone, and anything. One liners are absolutely fine, and so are advanced level wall of texts. The only limitation is that the Innkeeper is absolute here, and although he tolerates bar fights, he will not tolerate killing and murder within the Inn.

Other Inn's staff also have absolute say, but we will make sure to use our authority to a bare minimum.

Also, make sure to keep to common roleplay etiquette of being respectful in general. No god moding, no auto hitting, no killing other character without consent, communication is highly recommended. We aren't against each other here, we are all here to write a good story together!

If you and your new found friends in the Inn wishes to go to adventures, you can start an entirely new thread in open range.
Add the prefix [INN] to the title of the new thread, and assign a game master (GM) to control the event within that adventure. The GM and the Inn's staff will have absolute control within that quest thread.

The bulletin can be used to post a quest if you wish!

Remember that if the GM becomes inactive without any given reason for three days, one of the Inn's staff will take over, and will lead the quest into a disastrous end for their own enjoyment. Every character involved will be in great danger unless they evacuate the area or return to the Inn ASAP. Be responsible!

Those two tab represent the current state of the Inn. You may use any equipment/problems to it's described effects, and you may also offer to fix any problems for the sake of the Inn (and even some reward!)

Giving items to the Inn can be good for everyone too!

You see a few drawings on the wall...
"Meow" - Kurusu the Blue cat

The Innkeeper (Kurusu)

Adelaide (Annasiel)
Last edited by Kurusu on Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 37 times in total.
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Kurusu

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by Kurusu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:42 pm

"Well, I'll be damned... I never thought I'd see this place again!" Said Piers, a man with blond hair in a snazzy brown vest and matching trousers as he entered the Inn.

He was immediately greeted by the good ol' Innkeeper. "Welcome back my friend! It has been a while hasn't it? I guess you'd like a pint of guinness eh?"

"Hell yeah!"

And there goes Piers, enjoying a pint of stout on the bar.
Remember to always check the first post of the Inn for any updates! The link above will take you there.

Monika
Casual Mod

[INN] The Inn

Post by Monika » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:44 pm

The door slowly pushed open as a hooded and cloaked form entered, the fabric heavy from the rain. The light sounds of heels could be heard as the form closed the door and made it's way to a table, removing it's cloak to expose a familiar, silver-scarred face and deep violet eyes. "Well now, it's been awhile, hasn't it?" the young woman asked towards the bar counter. Image
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:54 pm

"Welcome to the Inn! What would you like to drink tonight?" Said the Innkeeper.

"Oh... hey... I feel like I have seen you before." Piers turned towards the door when the Innkeeper greeted the new guest.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:57 pm

Image The woman laughed lightly. "I used to come here," she responded to Piers. She then looked towards the Innkeeper, "Just some water for now, thank you." she smiled lightly. Image
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:05 pm

"Here you go my friend!" The Innkeeper then served a glass of water to the women. Pure, clean, and plain water. Nothing more, nothing less.

Piers seemed to be in deep thought as he tried to recall the name of the lady in front of him. Not much luck, but he did came up with a pretty good line to perhaps impress her...

"I'm sorry, it has been a while after all. I don't mind being awestruck by that pretty eyes of yours again though!" He then gave her a drinker's salute. "The name's Piers Faust."

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Image "Thank you.." she took a sip from the glass, smiling lightly as she looked to Piers. "I'm Kali. Guardian of the Dark Crystal, and Universe.." Image

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:19 pm

"Uh... huh." Piers was taken aback by that information. He remembered Kali, but guardian of the universe? This place seems popular amongst deity after all.

And heck, he just flirted with a god. Welp. Better take a big gulp of beer after that one. *Glug glug glug*

"Um... So I guess you don't drink much? Your highness?" He said, steamrolling through the awkwardness that he imagined.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Image "Oh, drinking doesn't do much does much for me... my species can't get drunk. The toxins that cause drunken effects get cleared out before it can set in," she explained, sitting back in her seat. "And please... just call me Kali..." Image

Kurusu

Post by Kurusu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:38 pm

"Ah, you too?" Piers said. "I'm actually in similar predicament... I am no god though... But yeah, alcohol doesn't get me drunk."

Yet, as he said so, he still drank his pint of beer with happy expression.

"Ironically, I drink to remember. I like the taste of beer, and the good and bad memories I have with it."