Pretty Parakeet
Bronze

[ONE] I can see Youfor Jehan

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Okay here it is.

jehan

Re: I can see Youfor Jehan

Post by jehan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:09 pm

The first thing Dorian is aware of is his head pounding, like someone's taken a sledgehammer to it. He moves a sluggish hand to his forehead, wincing as it comes away wet and red. The last thing he remembers is a country road, music pouring from Scott's car speakers, something loud and upbeat, James singing along badly as always, and then the bright lights hurtling towards them...
He opens his eyes to find himself in a hospital room, clean and white and clinical, looking down at a blonde girl lying in the bed. He doesn't recognise her face, but there's something that feels strangely familiar. There's no-one else around, and with the way his brain feels like it's hammering at his skull- like it does when he hasn't slept in days, when he's living on tea only because he hasn't has time to eat, not when he has work to do- he's not willing to go find someone. He settles against an empty wall and waits.

Pretty Parakeet
Bronze

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:22 pm

Sara wakes up and looks around the room.She hears the heart monitor and sees a strong beat coming form it she smils.She knows that the surgery went well.She put the bed up and looked around she then saw a note from her parents saying they would be back later.She turned on the tv and then the doctor came in to check on her."How are you feeling".She tucked her hair behind her ear"I feel good just still a little tired."The doctor nodes and then listened to her heart. He soon left and then Sara looked around thetherom and she though a he saw a teenager around her age."Hello"She called out to him mabey
He was waiting for someone the was sharing the room with her.

jehan

Post by jehan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:45 pm

Dorian watched as the doctor came and left, not sparing him a single glance. He jumps as the girl calls out to him, approaching her slowly. "Hi," he says. "I'm afraid I'm not quite sure where I am." He turns on his most charming smile, hoping it'll work even though he's sure, from the way his head's hurting, that he must look like death. "Would you possibly be able to tell me what the date is?"

Pretty Parakeet
Bronze

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:17 pm

"Ummm, I think it is the twentieth."She picked up her phone" yeah it's the twentieth and you absinthe hospital ".She moved the bed up a bit more. "I am Sara what is your name ?"

jehan

Post by jehan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:36 pm

Dorian feels the blood drain from his face, and he desperately whats to ask what month, but he's forced to step back as her parents walk in. He watches them interact with their daughter with numbness, worry rising thickly in his throat, and after a few moments he has to do something. He can't just stand there.
A doctor's probably his best bet, he figures, or a nurse- someone with authority. The first doctor he finds doesn't even look up at him when he tries to speak to her, but maybe she's just busy. He moves on through the hospital, becoming more frantic with each person who ignores him. He tries speaking to a few patients, even, desperate for someone to acknowledge him, but no-one so much as glances in his direction. It's like he's invisible. Invisible and silent.
Finally, in an act of total desperation, he tries to tap the arm of a nurse. Surely, they can't keep ignoring him forever.
His hand passes right through the nurse's arm, and, in that moment, the reality of his situation hits him like a freight train. Like a pair of dazzling white lights hurtling along a country lane.
Last edited by jehan on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pretty Parakeet
Bronze

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:40 pm

After her parents leave Sara looks for the young teen boy that was in her room she sees him and gose up to him she dose not yet know that he is a ghost."ARE you okay you look like you just found some thing out ".

jehan

Post by jehan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:48 pm

Upon hearing her voice, Dorian whirls around.
"What month is it?" he demands. He's too stressed for softness, even though he knows James would chide him. "Who are you? What the hell is going on?"

Pretty Parakeet
Bronze

Post by Pretty Parakeet » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:52 pm

She was taken aback month" it's May I am transplant patient".I have been in the hospital since April waiting for a heart.

jehan

Post by jehan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:57 pm

"Oh god..." he runs a hand through his hair, mind racing for logical explanations, anything but what he knows must be the truth. "There must have been a mistake. My friends must be here somewhere." He frowns down at her. Focus on the here and now. "Shouldn't you be resting?"