Tales of Varnalia

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: Tales of Varnalia

Post by Monika » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:49 pm

Image Alex kissed her husband back, setting him back down and smiling, "I had plenty of company. It wasn't boring at all. And I'm always ready for a party. And I'll definitely beat you." She grinned, her tail swishing back and forth slightly. I probably should round up my guests... I sort of.. left them in the dust..." she chuckled a little, leaning down and hugging him and kissing him once more. "I'll meet up with you after you get ready."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Mulluns

Post by Mulluns » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:10 pm

Trooper FN-86 wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:32 pm
"Such a lively crowd. Reminds me of Alex's crowning...only tamer." Vosk said once the two were alone.
"Tamer. Yes. By small margin." Valek said, noticing the arrival of a few individuals, including the ones from the giant stone whale high above them, and another individual with strange creatures setting up food for the guests. His hands remain pocketed as he turned his head to one side, looking all around the area some to get a scan of them, only to then remove his hands from his pockets, gently upturning the collar on his coat before tucking his hands in again. From what was going on, the arrival of the God and others, and with how upbeat the Queen was, he came to one conclusion. "Not going to be normal, casual day as predicted."
"I have no enemies, merely topographies of ignorance. The people drift aimlessly, collecting into clans wherever they find a glimmer of knowledge."

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:59 pm

Dracko quickly slipped the note into his satchel after the Queen had stopped him from giving it to her. He then waited a moment after she had left before he made his way out of the Princes room as well. Once he reached the stairs he leaped over the railing in a similar way to Alex. The difference being that he glided down much more smoothly and when he landed it was not hard at all. No one even would've noticed what he had done unless they had already been looking in his direction. Even in his armor he made no noise at all. As soon as his feet touched the ground he folded in his and quickly moved in the direction of a group of Scaleborn soldiers who had been brought to accompany the higher ups. Once he reached the group a younger male Scaleborn, one of the wingless draconic variety, quickly saluted him and said "Colonel, how may we be of service to you Sir?" He returned the salute and replied "Major, I want your men to be at the ready should anything happen. Ground forces should be armed for Drake, and air forces armed for wyvern. Leave nothing to chance."

The Major waved his hand at his men and they quickly saluted and he'd off in different directions to inform the others that had accompanied them. The Major then turned back and asked "Has something gone awry Sir?" Dracko shook his head slightly and then said "Not so far Major, but I just feel like something isn't right, and with as many influential people as we have present here is rather not take any undo chances." The Major nodded and said "As you say Sir." He then saluted as he started to turn to leave but Dracko held up his hand and said "Oh! Also Major, let's keep our troops movements as unobtrusive as possible. We are guest in this kingdom and it wouldn't do to offend our hosts. Remember, this is just precautionary for the time being. Hopefully that's all this will have to be. Just inform me if anything out of the norm occurs."

At that moment a shadow fell across everyone and Drackos hand quickly went to the hilt of his sword that hung across his back. However the second he noticed what was overhead his hand quickly returned to his side. The Major gave a small smile and said "Does that qualify as out of the norm Sir?" Dracko sighed in response and said "Not that type of out of the norm Major. Dismissed." The man then quickly left to deliver the rest of the orders. Dracko then looked around until he spotted Kraven and he moved towards him.

The Dire was carrying a drink tray and Dracko picked one up and said "Stay as close to the man of the hour as you can once he joins the festivities. You never know when he might need a 'drink'." Kraven bowed and said "Of course M'Lord." keeping up his charade. Dracko then moved again until he spotted Vosk and Valek. At which point he moved to join them. As he reached them he said "Discussing anything fun, or are you two just trying to fossilize over here in this corner." Dracko wasn't much shorter than the Queen which made the three gathered together look rather dangerous since they were some of the largest Scaleborn period, much less that anyone might have seen outside the Scaleborn homeland. Because of this an empty space was steadily growing around the trio even with the courtyard being so overfilled. It was a rather funny sight in Drackos opinion.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Hunuki

Post by Hunuki » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:10 pm

Musuko returned the kiss, watching Alex leave. "Have fun!" He smiled lightly before continuing to get dressed. He pulled on his royal garb, consisting of all white armor with a white and gold cloak. He sighed a little before leaving his room, coming out and shutting the door behind him. He made his way to the garden.

Teronia looked to Shoshan a little. "..hmph... yer just looking for Musuko right now aren't you..?" She smirked, then looked at the stage and Illiya. "Sorry to surprise you!" She waved slightly. Her attention was immediately drawn away from the mage though as the chef came in with the food, being followed by the most colorful beings Teronia had ever seen. "OH MY GODS!" She yelled, running straight over to one of the cupcakes and picking it up quickly, making what could only be described as a squeal.

Hunuki came back into the castle from the balcony, sighing a bit. He looked to his side to the Dire guard who never seemed to leave him. "...You knoq you can go enjoy yourself too.. you really don't need to be at my tail all day today.." He knew the suggestion would fall on deaf ears. He started down the obsidian steps, heading for the garden as well, seeing a few nobles at the bottom floor. He made sure his clothes were in order before heading over towards them. He was about to approach the man and the young Kit girl when a form, seemingly out of nowhere was standing in front of him.

The Scaleborn woman slowly raised her head. The obsidian stick clacking lightly against the floor. She seemed to gaze at the young prince. A smile spreading across her lips. She held her hand open slightly towards him, then lightly bowed her head. "..Your Majesty.... My m..master and I want an audience with you..."She widened the smile, not really seeming to care who was around them. She was solely focused on the young Prince.

Trooper FN-86
Member+

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:43 pm

"Just discussing the crowd and enjoying the view Dracko. I've not seen Asu in some time." The elder scaleborn said as he looked up at the stone whale floating above the crowd. Though he couldn't quite make out who they were he could have sworn he saw two people jump from the gods back to somewhere the castle walls. He had heard legends of people residing on his back, perhaps later he could find these god riders and speak with them

"I trust you found the queen?" Vosk asked, knowing Dracko well enough to already know his answer.

______

Meanwhile in the castle the nobles had calmed down from the sudden interruption and spread out around the room. Some stared out the window at the growing crowd and floating god, others continued to simply mingle in small crowds. Amaya wandered between them, curious as to everyone's conversations. A few still complained about scaleborn, others just spoke buisness, the only thing of interest was a few prospective brides claimed Hunuki was coming down stairs but had been stopped by someone. Figuring there was still some time before the Prince finished whatever conversation he was in Amaya joined her father by the window, especially fascinated in the god Asu.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Illiya just watched the new arrivals, a bit confused, but before she could say anything in response to Teronia, the woman was distracted by the Chef. She looked towards the castle. She felt something. Something familiar, and the ring around her tail was humming very faintly. She frowned under her hood, making her way inside, finding where Hunuki was. As well as the source of what she had sensed. She stepped in front of Hunuki, keeping her away from him. "I would recommend staying back," the Court Mage warned the scaleborn woman. The Maga she could feel was undeniable. It was something she was familiar with, and something she had avoided since she ran away from her teacher.

"GAAAAH!" Zephora squeaked as Teronia barreled over, the scream and the movement nearly causing her to drop a tray she was holding. Her eye twitched as she managed to keep her tray in hand. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!" the small dire snapped at the much taller woman, glaring up at her. "If you want something before everyone else eats, you help." she ordered, nearly shoving the tray into Teronia's hands, staring her down. She was clearly unafraid.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:31 pm

ImageImageImage
Shoshan huffed lightly, standing up straight as she watched Teronia. "I am not! I came here to... I came to give my best wishes to the young prince..." That was a bit of a lie. She couldn't help but feel uncomfortable around Hunuki, and she knew why it was. It was just something that was always going to be. As for his brother... Anyone with his abilities would be someone she would be interested in. Of course, he was married. She pouted a little, looking around the garden a little, going over to a flower bush.
ImageImageImage

Image Alex had made her way back down the hall, arriving at the sea of nobles again. Why were they just all standing around anyways? It was very unproductive, and leaves them all open for one good attack. She sighed, shaking her head. This time, instead of going right through them, she started to go around them, starting for the front to meet up with her guards.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:31 pm

The forestkin shrugged, she had absolitely no idea who those beings could be. She had heard of the gods, but never seen them in person. Yin wondered qhat they had to do with it all. "Nah.. no idea. Thank you for your help but.. I've got to go. I forgot something." With a short, awkward smile she made her way out of the crowd carefully, trying not to get shoved to the ground once again. Her mind was wandering, maybe the city wasn't right for her after all. It was so busy and loud.. anyone who thought could even have a chance with the prince was either ignorant or noble anyways. A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she tried to find her mother amongst the streets full of people who were rushing to the event after running late.
Love, Kitty!

InquisitorRothus
Bronze

Post by InquisitorRothus » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:11 am

Amentakehal followed closely behind the Prince Hunuki, shield in hand and her other hand on the hilt of her sheathed sword. He said something most nonsensical about her going off and leaving him to enjoy herself. What would she do if something were to happen to him in her absence? "With all due respect, my Prince, that is simply something I cannot do. What if you were to run into someone in the hall with an exceptionally intimidating force of Maga? It would not do for you to become injured on your coming-of-age festival." She responded with a metallic echo from the inside of her helmet. Just then, a Scaleborn woman stepped out in front of Hunuki, followed by the Illiya, who was Court Mage and the Prince's playmate, who placed herself in-between the Scaleborn and the Prince. Amentakehal bit the inside of her mouth for being so slow, and placed herself between the Court Mage and the Prince, her shield raised and her other hand ready to draw her blade. "State your business with the Prince!" She ordered in her metallic voice.
You will learn about our loving and forgiving God or you will DIE!

Mulluns

Post by Mulluns » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:49 am

"Trying to find The Queen." Valek said flatly, glancing over to his taller companion before turning back towards the crowd. Alex was not easy to miss, but the amount of people here, and everything else going on, he was not sure where she was. "Been seperated too long. Need to find her as soon as we can." When he couldn't find them, he released a sigh under the helmet, turning to the two. "Maybe you have seen her?" He asked Dracko.
"I have no enemies, merely topographies of ignorance. The people drift aimlessly, collecting into clans wherever they find a glimmer of knowledge."