Ideas?

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Milato

Ideas?

Post by Milato » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:11 am

Hey guys! Milato here, seemed like RPF has been lacking in Intermediate RP’s so I thought I might spice it up a bit with an original RP. But then again if you know who I am, when have I ever made an Original RP without Stolen Ideas? But let’s get down to business.

I have Multiple Ideas that I could write up, but I want to see what is the most interesting of the 3 I am about to propose. So, let’s start with idea #1

Idea #1
Set in a different universe much different from our own we have London, beautiful place, right? But there is a huge problem. In this alternate universe Germany had won world war 2 so that means they are in control of most of the world, with some other parts now being controlled and owned by japan, but who cares about the japan part? We’re going to save japan for later. Let’s set this London in the future where basically the government, who are Nazis, could possibly still be conducting their experiments on humans and other things of that sort. I was thinking possibly superhumans? Maybe not? Maybe just trying to live in this universe? Doesn’t have to be action oriented could be dramatic or whatever anyone thinks is best. At this point I don’t really know or care what we do with that Idea so I’m relying on feedback to build the rest, I’ve got nothing else in my head currently.

Idea #2
This may sound like an utter failure of an RP, but I was thinking on the lines of something maybe like the show friends? A comedy RP? I have never seen it tried because I don’t think they work out very well or catch any Interest at all. Something Realistic and I mean very realistic. But to me seems like it could be very fun with the right people. Also sounds like a total flop. Doesn’t even have to be comedy it could anything else but just very realistic. At this point again, I really don’t care so long as people are Interested.

Idea #3
Good old-fashioned Zombie RP? Can be any kind of zombies, it doesn’t really matter to me. Can have a major goal or even just straight up survival. Running zombies to me would seem like the best way to keep people more focused on the dead rather than constantly fighting the living. But entirely up to everyone else.

I haven’t done an RP for a very long time, so I don’t care which one people favor or choose I’m willing to do whichever one sounds the most Interesting. You can ever post up your own Ideas. These aren’t the only options to choose from. If you have an Idea you better post it up because I want to see something that is gonna knock my socks off.

Annasiel
Administrator

Re: Ideas?

Post by Annasiel » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:21 am

If you don't mind a post a day or so, 2 could be the light, simple sort of RP I need.
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

Milato

Post by Milato » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:29 am

I don't mind a post a day or so I'm not one to make more than 2 or 3 a day myself.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:32 am

It would be fun to try out, see if it works. If it doesn't, we can always fall back on one of the other ideas.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:33 am

Also, nice to see you back and active, Mila~

Milato

Post by Milato » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:00 am

Good to be back :] Been in need of good RP lately.

ash_minx

Post by ash_minx » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:14 am

I'm interested in the second idea! I have been getting kind of discouraged with my other roleplays. Something more relaxed would be an amazing idea.
"Dreams are certainly nice, but aren't nightmares more exciting?"

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:16 am

You are insanely prolific. Kudos.

Milato

Post by Milato » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:49 am

So if it's the second Idea what did you two have in mind? Anything you'd like to throw in?

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:05 am

Everyone's wealthy or famous in some way, but circumstance forced them into a roommate situation?