[ONE](SweetPsycho) Amima

Reaper
Silver

[ONE](SweetPsycho) Amima

Post by Reaper » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:26 am

Seto felt... Warm yet alone. He opened his eyes to see a beautiful sky. It was nearly cloudless. He looked around to see the sun... With a ring around it!? He quickly got up and looked around. He readied his taser. "What the hell is going on!?"
Soon Oz you will see... That the thing in the bottom of the box isn't always hope... -Xerxes Break

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Re: (SweetPsycho) Amima

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:07 am

Salivina was up in a tree catching a large bird in her web, wrapping her delicate and strong threads firmly around the struggling creature. Just as she was ready to start eating, she heard some yelling down below. Sighing at her own curiousity, she wraps it all the way and sticks it on her web to save for later and walks down the tree looking for the source of the noise.
RAINBOW

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:19 am

Seto turned to see an insanely cute girl... Then he noticed her lower half... Then he screamed. He fell onto his rear and backed up into a tree. "Wh-what is going on!?"
Soon Oz you will see... That the thing in the bottom of the box isn't always hope... -Xerxes Break

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:24 am

Sal winced at the screaming and stood regally when she reached the ground. What is wrong with this weird human? She sighs and leans forward lightly, eyeing the boy's strange device. "What are you doing so far from the human village? And why do you sound like you are dying?"
RAINBOW

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am

Seto couldn't stop freaking out. He couldn't understand what she was talking about, but he held his taser out. "I... I live in a city... Not a tiny village... Where is the police station?"

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:31 am

She tilts her head to the side and looks at him curiously, her face twisting slightly. "I don't know what a Po-leece station is, but you need to stop screaming. You will attract the Oni."
RAINBOW

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:32 am

That confused Seto once again. "Oni!? A demon!?" He kept getting more and more confused. He stood up with his back still against the tree. He had no idea what to do.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:38 am

She chuckles this time. "You can call them that." She watches the frantic human and notices his stange attire. Gesturing to the tazer, she lets her curiosity get the better of her and steps forward very slowly. "What is that strange thing? It looks like a lightning fly in a box."
RAINBOW

Reaper
Silver

Post by Reaper » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:44 am

Seto wished he could back up more. "It's a weapon. It's called a tazer and can take anyone down just by touching them with it... So stay back!" It was obvious that he was serious. He was shaking though.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:49 am

Sal shrugs and turns away, speaking frankly. "I don't have time to deal with a crazy human. If you want to be an Oni toy that's fine. I have to get back to my lunch." Her long legs seem to click together as she leisurely walks back to the tree she was occupying.
RAINBOW