(Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Winter
Silver

Re: (Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Post by Winter » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:37 pm

Isabella walked silently through the dim house with skits of the curtains to light her way. She sighed wondering where Salem could be in this large house. Smiling to herself she couldn’t help but thank him in her mind as she descended the stairs and looked around wide eyed and surprised at the beautiful home. “Salem?” She called our softly hoping for a response or for him to come. She wasn’t fond of being alone.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:50 pm

The two windows next to the entrance door weren't covered by curtains, so despite not being in the direct sun they painted colourful patterns on the floor due to their coloured glass. At the edge of exactly that pattern Salem appeared, just inside the light, the door behind him open and allowing sight to the fireplace. "Good morning", he greeted her with a smile. "Did you sleep well, pet?"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:53 pm

Isabella turned since she had been admiring the detailed structure of the home and faced him. She smiled but looked at him a bit confused. “I slept well I believe. What do you mean by pet?” She asked softly truly confused. Maybe it had been accident. Her hand still clasped onto the end of the beautiful rails as she looked at him.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:15 pm

He chuckled at her confusion. "It's a term of endearment, I believe. I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable", he said and ran a hand through his hair before stretching out his arm in an inviting manner towards another door. "I hope I cam improve a pleasant sleep with something just as pleasant, like breakfast."

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:38 pm

Isabella only giggled and excused herself of her rudeness explaining that she didn’t know and was sorry. She smiled and took his arm happily and stood bedside him her height so small compared to him. Her hair pulled back and over one shoulder pronouncing her clean and pale neck to the world as she looked up at him her throat angled for him to see it perfectly.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:09 pm

"No, it's understandable", he retorted as she apologised and looked down at her, a gleam in his eyes now that he was in the light. His gaze lingering on the vein beneath the skin on her neck for a moment before returning to inspect the rest of her face. He knew she couldn't be doing it out of purpose, but she was challenging his self-control, teasing. "'Pet' may sound strange to enough people", he continued and lead her to the door into an oddly rather modern kitchen. Not necessarily white-and-square modern, but definitely more modern than the rest of the house. "I'll think of another one if you don't like it. Now, take a seat and let me get you something to eat."

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Isabella smiled and leaned against his arm as they walked into a gorgeous looking kitchen. If she had a dream kitchen this would be it. “Wow this is marvelous....” she whispered dreamily and sat down where he instructed and lost herself in admiring the gorgeous kitchen. Soon enough she looked st him and smiled happily. “I’m sure I’ll be happy with whatever you decide.” She said softly and smiled warmly at him.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:27 am

"I won't let down the trusting lady then", he replied smiling and turned away to start tinkering around, asking for her preferred drink and stuff. Being a really sweetie, or what he thought would be considered one.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:39 am

Isabella giggled and looked at Salem happily. “I can help if you want?” She offered softly looking st him with shyness but gratitude for what he was doing. She didn’t deserve what he was doing for her but she was so very grateful.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:53 am

"No way that is going to happen", he replied cheerfully and looked over his shoulder at her with a wink. Not soon after her placed her breakfast in front of her, it was simple, but not plain. Toast and egg with bacon ans waffles.