The Mythical Freakshow

Post by Beautiful Death » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:26 am

(Start off guys)
The Sound of Silence

MistyFlames
Bronze

Re: The Mythical Freakshow

Post by MistyFlames » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:26 am

In a room, deep within the trailer the freakshow presided in, a pile of blankets jostled a little for a few sceonds before falling still again. ‘Why am I awake?’Evie thought unhappily, using her wings to shove the blankets partially off her to peer at the alarm clock near her bed, groaning when she saw the time it read. It was 9am. Nope. She should be asleep still, the time being far too early for her. So, Evie laid, splayed out on her bed for a while longer but after fifteen minutes of tossing and turning, she found her attempts at sleep unfruitful so she pulled herself into an upright position, knowing she wouldn’t be getting back to sleep anytime soon. It took her a few minutes, but after some time she managed to fully pull herself out of bed and head out of her room, wing tips dragging just barely behind her, food on her mind.

someguywithakeyboard

Post by someguywithakeyboard » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:00 am

"Mornin' Eve!" Sebastian called from his doorway, still half-asleep. He rubbed the morning gunk out of his third eye and levitated a black cane over to his hand.

"So, Um...Sleep well?" He asked, picking up his pace to catch up with her. He smiled a nervous smile and looked down at the ground, 'Play it cool, Seb, play it cool...' he thought to himself.

MistyFlames
Bronze

Post by MistyFlames » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:49 am

The girl was no more alert walking to the kitchen than she had been when she had just woken up so her reaction was quite delayed when Sebastian spoke to her and she took no notice of his nervousness. When he headed up next to her though, she noticed that oh, look at that, there was someone talking to her. “Hi Seb, sorry for not noticing you earlier,” she said, giving him a small, sleepy smile. “And yeah, I slept well. I was hoping I’d be able to sleep for at least another hour but that didn’t quite pan out well,” she noted, her mind a bit more clear and less groggy now that she was speaking with someone. “Have you eaten yet?” Evie asked him after a little while of just walking. “I’m actually heading to the kitchen right now so if we could eat breakfast together if you haven’t eaten yet.” She had skipped dinner last night in favour of getting more sleep and it had been a hundred percent worth it, but the downside was that she was ravenous now, and her already large appetite simply expanded with the lack of a meal.

The-Saint

Post by The-Saint » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:07 am

Gwendolyn laid dormant in her room. She had been woke for about 30 minutes and was talking to her bear sparkles. "No I don't think i'm insane for wanting 30,000 waffles, they're delicious". She was having more of an argument with him over breakfast foods," Hmph, all this talk about food has gotten me hungry" she said getting up from the bed. She immediately headed to the door stepping outside into the hallway.
Nothing beats love, except a M32 rotary Grenade Launcher

someguywithakeyboard

Post by someguywithakeyboard » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:33 am

"Hey, no worries," he said with a grin, trying to hide the fact that he spent half the night equal parts tossing and turning and the other half stone paralyzed. It hadn't even registered with him that he hadn't eaten yet until Evie mentioned it.

"Food? Yeah, I could go for food right about now," He said, trailing off towards the end of his sentence. Realizing he was drifting off, he shook himself back to awakeness, "Sorry about that, I just need some caffeine in my system is all."

'Well, that's not All that's wrong with me right now,' he thought to himself, ' I still have no idea what the hell those dreams were about, or even if they were supposed to mean anything...I did see that yellow-eyed man again, though...What even is he supposed to--' His thoughts were interrupted by him accidentally colliding with Gwendoline and falling over.

"M-Morning Gwen!" he said, levitating himself back up and dusting himself off, "Sorry about that..."

The-Saint

Post by The-Saint » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:37 am

Colliding with Sebastian brought Gwendolyn back to reality, she had really been imagining what to eat when she got to the kitchen. " oh hey" she replied,"it's all cool, accidents happen" she stated. "you heading to the kitchen?" she asked him as she began her quest to the kitchen again. What she did hope was that there were some waffles left, that was all she was craving.
Nothing beats love, except a M32 rotary Grenade Launcher

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Varion stretched as he started into the kitchen, "Morning all..." He glanced at everyone with his ghoulish eyes, "Everyone ready for the show tonight?" He asked rubbing the back of his head.
The Sound of Silence

someguywithakeyboard

Post by someguywithakeyboard » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:37 pm

"Hell yeah, I'm ready!" Sebastian exclaimed, pumping a fist in the air, having just chugged down a mix of cream, milk, and sugar that could charitably be called coffee. A grin spread across his face as he turned to Varion, trying not to laugh at the stupid joke that popped into his head.

"Hey, Kaz," he snickered, you want me to get you some coffee? You look like you prefer it... Black". He couldn't contain himself anymore and laughed hysterically at his own joke

Beautiful Death
Bronze

Post by Beautiful Death » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:27 pm

"Funny, smartass." He sighed, "Your forgetting who's practicing with you, asshole." He gave him a quick noogey smirking. He let him go and grinned, getting a piece of toast and coffee with tons of sugar.
The Sound of Silence