The night that started it.

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Psycho42

Re: The night that started it.

Post by Psycho42 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Ezo nodded silently and began to look around. Sometimes his eyes glinting as he looked across the sand.
An old friend, takes a new form.

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:32 am

Katrina followed suit, mindlessly sifting through the sand on the ground with her hands as she did. A troubled look glittered in her brown eyes, but she said nothing. Eventually, her hands came to something hard in the sand, and she immediately began digging it, her gaze snapping to the spot on the ground. At last, she pulled out an ancient-looking key that might have been silver at one time. "Whoa... I wonder what this goes to? It looks so old."
Give me all your watermelons ♥

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Ezo looked at the key and shrugged. "Seems ancient." He said. His left eye began to flow with various data. "There are some ancient bacteria living inside that thing." He said, taking a closer look.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:52 pm

A girl going by the name Lena makes her appearance from the sea itself as she was literally thrown in on a wave. "Woaaa! Ooph!" she yells as Lena tumbles towards the sand below, only to get her head stuck in it, she tries to pull free from the sand but eventually she frees herself as a audible 'pop' is heard while she falls on her butt. She shook her head free of the sand that was stuck to her, as her hair flows like water, and was slightly transparent that also has sand which slowly floats downward, only to fall onto the sandy beach below. "Ooooohh... I hate surprises..." She muttered as Lena standing up, and starts dusting herself off. "Little paradise off in the middle of nowhere... Where the hell am I?!"

(Ice Lena)

Kirby
Silver

Post by Kirby » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:42 am

Katrina looked over at the newcomer. "Hey, beats me. You're welcome to join us, though. We where just trying to think of an escape." She twirled the rusty key around on her finger, before stuffing it into her backpack. "Man, good thing I still have this. I still have a few sandwiches left in here, you want one?" she muttered, raising in eyebrow at Ezo.
Give me all your watermelons ♥

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Ezo nodded. He was too deep in thought to talk as he was reading the information that he got off of the Key.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:33 pm

Lena stretches a little, and walks towards the group, while shaking off some sand here and there, and emptying her shoes of sea water. The winter clothes on her eventually faded away, as it soon showed beach wear, but retaining the theme of her uniform.

Her glowing teal eyes glanced up at the two, then the key. "Well, that thing looks ancient, surely what ever it leads too, involves us being here... Kind of odd to be on a beach, only to find a key, yet no door, or treasure to open. Besides does it yet still hold the strength to open a lock if we find it..." She said while sitting down after she had placed a mat to sit on.

AxelTheChaosBeing

Post by AxelTheChaosBeing » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:16 am

A cold & dark corridor-shaped portal opens up shortly as a dark hooded figure walks out of it onto the sandy beach. Orange eyes glow from the darkness under the hood with a wide blank stair. "Where am I?...Who am..." She said with a soft mono-tone voice just a she hears a distant whisper and sees an illusion of the name "XUSRAY". Xusray puts her hand to her head as she try to remember but with nothing in return but a conclusion of Lost memory and absence of emotions..a very hollow feeling.

Xusray looks in the distance to see a group of people standing around looking at a old key. She silently walks over to them as she treads smoothly on the sands. "Where are we?" she said softly as she questions her own existence in her mind.

(Xusray the Nobody)
Gremlins can change from pest to problem to plague in the span of a moment.

Psycho42

Post by Psycho42 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:39 pm

Ezo looked at the new figure. That came from the corridor. "From the looks of it. We are probably in a memory." He said. He then pointed at the water. "If you pay attention, you will notice that the waves follow the same pattern every time." He then stated.

Gaiseric

Post by Gaiseric » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:03 pm

The sea brings in many things..it also bought in an 18 year old, teenager, with a massive headache washing up on shore face first against the sand as the lapping waves would gently rock him back and forth. He was rather lean, with a surfer's tanned frame, and dirty-blonde curly hair which tumble down wet to his forehead. A groan would escape from his mouth as he'd struggle to stand up, his limbs feeling like lead as an extreme sense of vertigo would hit him, he'd almost fall, catching himself as he'd double-over puking into the sea which promptly swept it away. Wiping it away he'd stand up, dusting his grey sweater and shaking his wet jeans spraying water over the cool sand. He would've looked rather handsome if it weren't for the literal washed-up look, his curly wet hair sticking to his forehead, and a hangover look on his face as he'd stumble towards the group.