Mythic Tamers

Wolfrider
Bronze

Mythic Tamers

Post by Wolfrider » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Dragons, Griffins, Chimeras, Minotaurs, the list of mythical creatures goes on and on. And for as long as the Theaven Kingdom could remember all the mythical creatures had vanished, or died. Some people still claimed to have seen mythical creatures but never had proof, and would be considered crazy. Within the Theaven Kingdom a group of scolars had heard of a prophecy, but told no one of if. The prophecy said that when the Kingdom needed them, the creatures would return. When they returned the creatures would pair up to a human partner. The scolars believe that the creatures will be returning soon, because of the pending war on the way with the Draeston Empire. The prophecy says that the creatures will return creature, to pair up with a chosen partner. The last part of the prophecy has been ripped off. The part that would help the scolars find the chosen ones to tame the creatures. Each creature looks for a certain characteristics trait in their partner. The creature picks the human partner not the other way around.

This is where our story begins. Who will the creatures pair up with, and who's side with they be on. The good people of the Theaven Kingdom, or the evil Draeston Empire who wants to rule over everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MistyFlames
Bronze

Re: [RP] Mythic Tamers

Post by MistyFlames » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:10 pm

(So we start the rp not knowing eachother right?)

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:15 am

(That's up to the characters if some of you want to know each other in don't mind.)

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:22 am

Amber was on her way to the town square. She had a spot on the square where she liked to dance. Ash sat on her shoulder singing a little tune as she walked the town smiling at those she pasted. It was a rather small town that she lived in. Right outside the kingdoms main city. A small town but still big enough that people didn't know everyone, but was nice to everyone. It was her home aND she was happy.

Deus Arctos

Post by Deus Arctos » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:21 am

"Quick! He's over here! On the Rocks!" Several men ran through brush into a clearing, seeing their target dead ahead, sitting on a group of large rocks. "There's no where left to run, Mr.Hero!" The men were armed with small weapons. A longsword, a Pierce Shield, a flail, and two war axes, and their armor was simple enough, leather and chainmail. As they surrounded the man sitting on the Rocks, he looked up, as if he had just woke from a nap. He was in full plate armor, and had a greatsword that he was holding in his arms. "Well well." He said, looking at the men one by one. "It looks like you've found me. I take it that when I broke your leader's knees with his own hammer, you weren't exactly happy. Well, maybe next time you shouldn't try and shake down an old woman for protection money." As he spoke, the assassins grew angrier, wanting to avenge their leader for the Man's actions. "I'll give you the option to leave. Now. I'll spare your lives, and you can all find new professions. Or, you can-" Before he finished, the man was cut off by one of the assassins. "To hell with you! You die here! Ahhhhh!!!!" The assassin charged the Armored man, and jumped at him, war Axe pulled back for maximum impact. But, before he could even touch the man, one of the boulders suddenly flew up, knocking him backwards onto the ground, knocking his weapon out of his hand. "Last chance, or this gets bloody."
"Be cautious of Bears at all times, even when being Mauled by a tiger." -Craig Benzine

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:02 pm

Amber loved how busy the town was getting ready for the festival. She loved seeing all the colors from the banners and streamers. Everyone in the town seemed happier too. Everyone loved the festival. She could see kids already running around in masks. This was her favorite time of year.

(Festival kind like halloween. A bunch of vendors selling goods and treats for the kids. People will wear masks but not really costumes.)

Parps

Post by Parps » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:15 pm

For Eliza, the festival was less than exciting. It meant more work, more drinks, more commotion in the small tavern in the middle of town. Stress, yelling, pounding on their tables. People calling to her left and right, sloshing their still full mugs for another round. The quiet girl never had the heart to cut anyone off, so she simply obliged to their requests, passing off colorful liquids across various tables. Luckily, another waitress had stepped in, giving Eliza a short, needed break. She ventured outside to catch a quick breath, admiring the excitement of townsfolk preparing for the festival late in the evening. A group of children ran past her, all wearing a different elaborate mask. They looked carefree and happy... Enough for Eliza to glance back at the tavern door and wander away into the city square. She need more than just a short break. With a couple of coins in hand, she purchased a mask similar to a cat's mischievous grin, and a bag of treats to share with Warden later in the night. Now concealed, she twirled through groups of people, looking for something to do rather than return to the busy and loud confines of the tavern.
I leave this site way too often.

Deus Arctos

Post by Deus Arctos » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:43 pm

Of course, the assassins ran away. Like they always did. No one ever attempted to fight the man with the magical boulders. "Hehe. That never gets old, huh Kubo?" The man said, seemingly talking to himself. But, he wasn't alone, there was an affirmatory grunt in response to him. The man hopped off of the boulder as it began to assemble with the other rocks around him, forming a large golem. "C'mon Kubo, let's head into the city, I need to be there tonight to meet the captain." The golem nodded its head, walking behind the man. "Yes... Kira..." The two began to walk through the trees towards the city, as to not frighten the people they would more than likely pass on the main roads.
"Be cautious of Bears at all times, even when being Mauled by a tiger." -Craig Benzine

GreasyOypus

Post by GreasyOypus » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Never paying much attention to boarders, despite the strife between her own empire and the Theavon Kingdom, Jody found herself in no place other than Theavon. Her nomadic lifestyle required money for food and other bare essentials, so the proud woman had continued taking on mercenary jobs even after leaving the band she once traveled with throughout Draeston. This truly was a long way to travel for some coin, but the experience and amount of coin she had received was worth the journey. Her job had already been carried out and the woman was told to meet an odd bunch in town to receive her pay; done and done. With the cover of a black cape that wrapped around her shoulders and draped down to her feet, her shining armor was relatively hidden, drawing little attention to herself in the many colors of the lively down, what better day to arrive than a festival? Her helmet was tucked under her right arm as she strode down the cobblestone of the streets, her pretty face holding a daunting gaze as she searched the many stands of the festival, poking around for items to take on her way out of the town before she would continue her travels.
SMWD

Wolfrider
Bronze

Post by Wolfrider » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:40 am

Amber loved seeing the town so busy and all the masks. It made her forget about the war and all the tole it took on the town. She envied the children and their innocence. Ash flew around as Amber danced with the children. The children smiled and danced with her. To the untrained eye she would seem clueless to the things going on around her, but it was the opposite. She used her dancing as a distraction. If people thought she was a no one then they would let their guards down. She has heard rumors about the war getting closer and that the kingdom side isn't looking to good.