[OOC] Pirates of the White Tide

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

[OOC] Pirates of the White Tide

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Welcome to the OOC! I'll be adding some stuff here, but feel free to bookmark this so we can get started talking!

Request thread

http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... 85#p135185

CS Thread

http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... 76#p135176

RolePlay

http://www.rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=4985
Last edited by Killer Ice Cream on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RAINBOW

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Re: [OOC] Pirates of the White Tide

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:48 pm

The strange sensations mad scientist Lyle Vermat experienced while taking his first steps onto the deck of his sleek black V-ship were like nothing he had ever experienced at home. Instead of a breeze against his bare forearms he felt gentle sparks of energy tingling his skin. An invisible wave ruffled his hair almost like a breeze of lighting, and Lyle raised his hands high, tossing his head back in joy.

"Yes! Truly it works! We are free!" Smiling boldly behind the intricate device allowing him to breathe, he turns to his best friend still behind the glass doors. "Come on out Maria! It's truly beautiful out here, I say we stay out here forever. Forget Earth, this is my home!"

The beautiful brunette woman walks out onto the deck with him, sporting a similar device with red plastic coating.

Though she saw the madness in his eyes, Maria couldn't help but smile at her secret crush. "How will we survive out here, my Captain?"

He just winks, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and gestures toward a silver portal by the horizon where a large black cargo ship was emerging. "Yo ho ho, a pirate's life for me. And you, dear QuarterMaster."

In the year 2542, a man named Darius Klaw discovered the secrets of what he thought was teleportation at the time and had one portal built at each city's main storehouse. After some time, it was discovered that it actually created another dimension of white space that was inhabitable due to lack of gravity and oxygen. Instead, it had an unknown clear particle named Vermat after the scientist who discovered it.

This scientist soon became consumed with this particle, studying it and breaking it down over and over until he discovered how to convert it into oxygen. The whole time, he lived in a dimensional boat named the Genesis and the day he was able to walk on deck with the gravity boots he created was the day Lyle Vermat became the first pirate of the White Dimension, also called the White Room.

Years later the White Room is full of new pirates dreaming of great riches and fame. The Genesis has gone missing, and cities are threatening to shut down the portals at the rise of pirate attacks.

However, shutting off the portals would collapse the dimension and destroy everything built inside, as well as create massive explosions in our own dimension. So instead, governments have created a new police force to try and stop the pirates: The Klaw Guard.

:) Just a little reminder on the premise of our story.
RAINBOW

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:30 pm

Alright! Everything is ready! Rp is up!
RAINBOW

Holo

Post by Holo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:34 pm

Is there going to be a sector map?
We will grab some shovels and we will undig that tunnel which you digged. - Sgt. Schulz

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:38 pm

Yes, but I haven't gotten it online yet. It's a paper drawing right now, and it's only West Talon. If it helps in the White, Portals appears in long alternately spaced rows and are pretty even in each sector. They currently are several miles apart from each row.
RAINBOW

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Here's a list of portals in West Talon that connect to cities:

-Leanore
-Zin
-Ginowharf
-Tywanna
-Applewore
-Millow
-Driver
-Link
-Whale
-Whisk
-Vinomare
-Boxling
-Shaw
-Nine Tail
-Zinter
-Boeing
RAINBOW

Holo

Post by Holo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:44 pm

How's my first post?
We will grab some shovels and we will undig that tunnel which you digged. - Sgt. Schulz

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:47 pm

Absolutely gorgeous. I like that you're doing a day before mine as well, it makes it seem like a post of the past to envelope on when you make a current one.
RAINBOW

Holo

Post by Holo » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:50 pm

That poor pirate probably shat himself when a military cruiser 4-6x larger than his ship just materialized right behind him.

Killer Ice Cream
Member+

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:53 pm

Seldoron Sector list of portals connecting to cities:

-Zell
-Delowarren
-New Jerk
-Deloroid
-Palmela
-Xeren
-Froid