Salutations everyone

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Azazael

Salutations everyone

Post by Azazael » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:20 am

Hi there. :) I'm a long-time roleplayer who's been looking for a new place to go. RpNation has devolved from what it was in my opinion and it's become very difficult to find roleplays for things that interest me. First post I made in months on that website and the first reply was a snarky one so I decided to try and find another one. Hopefully this one is leagues better, I look forward to roleplaying with some of you folks. :)

EDIT: Oh, a question for anyone who can answer, is there a place where I can recruit just a single partner? Not a big fan of group roleplays.

Trandafir
Gold

Re: Salutations everyone

Post by Trandafir » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:39 am

Hello and welcome to RPF! The website just went through some changes, but you should know that mentioning other roleplaying forums or third party apps is against the rules ^^

Yes, you can go on the World Development section of Simple, Intermediate or Advanced (It depends on the level you are looking for) And check for threads with the tag [ONE] or create your own, if you have your own plot in mind. That's the tag used for onexone roleplays, for only two roleplayers. I hope you enjoy our lovely home, and maybe we can roleplay together some time in the future ~
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?