[SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #4

Trandafir
Gold

[SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #4

Post by Trandafir » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:48 pm

At Jackie's positive response, the teapot moved towards the cup in front of her and poured some tea, like it has done to Wanda's. The professor had been adding sugar to her tea, and stopped spinning the spoon after the girl's second response. "I know it was a traumatic experience, but you have to speak up about it, darling." Wanda said with a soft smile, reaching out for Jackie's hands. "This is a safe space. You can let all your worries out."
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

Golden_
Silver

Re: [SIM] Hogwarts (1982) #4

Post by Golden_ » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:21 pm

Jackie looked on as the woman poured her a cup of tea, keeping her gaze on the dark, steaming liquid. Her hands reached forward to take the cup, only to bring it upwards to her lips, in order to blow on it softly. "I'm scared," she ended up blurting out, nearly causing the tea to spill over from her sudden movement.
...was adopted by Satan himself, before [she] was returned out of fear of [her] awkwardness

TriggerHappy
Bronze

Post by TriggerHappy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:25 pm

Ella entered the girls dorm, and walked straight for the bathroom. Her face was still rather red, and her hair was still very messy, but she had finally calmed down. Mostly, anyways. She stepped into the shower, and began to wash herself, thinking on what had happened, and what it meant. Did she feel something for Dylan? Of course otherwise this never would have happened. But what was It? Would they ever be normal around each other again? And what would she do about her preexisting problem with Parker? As these thoughts all fought for attention in her mind, she washed herself, hoping to remove any trace of what had just happened.

-----

Holly was shocked to say the least. Her eyes widened in surprise as she spoke. "Oh John, I'm sorry... But its only one test, you can make up for it. Besides, no one else in the school is anywhere near where you're at academically, and you know this, you pride yourself on it," she said, in attempt to cheer him up. The blonde had no idea how important it was to him until now, and even then she wasn't sure she understood completely.

-----

"Thanks, Trice. Maybe you can throw a good word in to Blade for me?" Chloe asked as they entered the locker room. The redhead changed quickly, hoping to make an impression on the team captain. There was no guarantee that she would he granted a spot, and she knew this, so hopefully she could at least get things started off right. She mounted her broom and took off, flying laps like the other members of the team, hoping to fit in.
404 signature not found

Chewable_tablets

Post by Chewable_tablets » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:23 am

Noah woke up to a ginger paw on his face. It was Felix, his pet cat. He playfully picked his little friend up and said to him, "Heyyy, buddy! Where have you been? Do you want some food?" Noah then leaned over to open a drawer under his nightstand. Inside was a box of treats for the feline. He poured a few onto his hand and held them in front of Felix. Instantly the cat swiped them out of Noah's palm onto the dorm's floor. Noah mumbled that he would have to clean that up later and looked back to his pet. "Alright, looks like that wasn't it... Oh, do you want to come with me to the Quidditch pitch?" Noah asked, petting Felix. After his final word, the cat leaped onto his shoulder, signifying that Noah's assumption was correct this time. Unlike most other cats that walk themselves, Felix liked to grip onto Noah's shoulder when traveling with him. Noah patted his pet on the head with his other arm and said to him, "Well, time to go then, little guy." He then left the boy's dorm and began to walk through the common room in order to make his way to the Quidditch pitch.
I’m bored

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:14 am

Siren looked at Chase when he brought her gaze up to get her to look at him. She couldn't help but smile lightly, the black starting to return to her hair in a few streaks. She missed hanging out with him and Tobias, and had almost forgotten about the good times. She reached up and took his hand, picking up her book with her free hand and got to her feet. "A distraction sounds nice... what do you have in mind...?" She was quiet a moment. "And.. thanks... for listening to me. ... I never thought that I would see the killing curse first hand... I mean.. reading about it in books is one thing... but.." She shook her head again. "No.. can't think about it..." more black returned to her hair as she straightened herself up. "I've spent too much time thinking about it... been.. sort of putting me on edge..."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

databaseoverload
Silver

Post by databaseoverload » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:48 am

"Knowledge and soul. I personally do not understand how one could transfigure knowledge, but I guess that's why it's an exception," Adriana pointed to the spot in her notes. "Same with love. I guess you would never need to use magic to make someone love you, would you, Raj?"
Now there's a devil on my shoulder
Where the angels used to be
And he's calling me the queen

RaidenAwkward

Post by RaidenAwkward » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:58 am

Callie smiled coyly at her friend and moved a pawn. "Well you know that Chase and Tobias are resident fifth year hotties, but theres this Hufflepuff in our year." The blonde paused. "He's really sweet and kind. His name is Nick, and Alex you wouldn't believe how hot a russian accent is until you hear it. He's studying to be Healer under Pomfrey, but other than that I don't really know him." She sighed dramatically then focused her eyes intently on her bestie. "What about you hmm? And I'm not talking about Blade. What about Cross? It'd take a blind person to not see the crush that boys got on you! I'm jealous really Alex you get all the hotties chasing after you."
Just an awkward Potato.

FlorenceRP
Bronze

Post by FlorenceRP » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:16 am

Dylan sighed before dropping by Leo's side in the bed. Even if Ella just walked out on him and he felt completely confused about...everything, he still couldn't hide his improved mood. "Leo, if you tell anyone about this..." He searched his mind for the worse threat he could think about. "I will set up a date between you and Cassandra while she still has garlic in her hair." He tried to hide a smirk but ended up laughing anyway. "I mean...it wouldn't be that bad, would it? If you have a thing for being called half-blooded scum."

=======================================

"I wouldn't be opposed to that biting...if you could catch me first." Nick teased with a playful smile, the kitty on his arms letting out a meow as she reacted to the sound. He followed Alto's glance as it moved down his neck, feeling himself getting a little bit more red.

"You think I'm cute?" Nick let out, his voice sounding a little higher than usual at the last word. Not only that, but his Russian accent was coming out at full strength. He coughed for it to return to normal, trying to look less disheveled as he ran one hand through his hair. "And yes! Yes, let's go. We were going to do... something!" Nick moved ahead towards the Quidditch field before he could embarrass himself any further.
-------

HighVoltage
Bronze

Post by HighVoltage » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:23 am

Leo barked out a laugh as he felt the bed sink next to him and Dylan gave his worst threat. "Maybe it wouldn't be that bad. How do you know I'm not into masochism?" Leo sighed, staring up at the ceiling. Dylan and Ella would be an interesting couple, and he wouldn't want to do anything to ruin that. Everyone deserves a chance at love. "Relax man, I won't tell anyone. Just keep it to your own bed, 'kay?" Leo said jokingly.

MidnightSky

Post by MidnightSky » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:34 am

Ani mounted her broomstick as they reached the pitch. "Look, you're pretty cool. I'm afraid it's not just me that you have to convince, and the others are harder to talk to." She smiled sympathetically. "I should really.." Ani gestured up to her teammates. She was anxious to fly again - it had been ages!
"Quem roubou o meu milho?"