That Moment When 2.0

Friendly conversation on a variety of topics! Pruned daily for neatness.
Post Reply
User avatar
DatGuyDusty
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:56 pm
Location: Meme-Planet
Contact:

Re: That Moment When 2.0

Post by DatGuyDusty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:38 am

Tmw you haven't changed your pic since... I don't even remember.

Tmw you don't sleep for two days and binge on energy drinks. Noice
"Who are you, who do not know your history?"

User avatar
Kirby
Silver
Posts: 3675
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:39 pm
Location: Looking for food :D
Contact:

Re: That Moment When 2.0

Post by Kirby » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:41 am

TMW you draw a background for the first time in your entire life and it actually doesn't look half bad.

TMW ESP Kirby and Freeze Kirby are just Kirby's copy abilities of Ness and Ice Climbers in Smash put into his own games.

TMW Fighter Kirby, Suplex Kirby, Throw Kirby and Backdrop Kirby look way too similar. Why can't everything Suplex, Throw and Backdrop do just come with Fighter?

TMW Master Hand needs to get back to his own fucking game. Stay in Smash with your weird brother, you creep.
Give me all your watermelons ♥

User avatar
Killer Ice Cream
Member+
Posts: 3456
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:30 am
Location: I am everywhere.
Contact:

Re: That Moment When 2.0

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Tmw I remember playing an old Nintendo game, probably smash but the very first one. I think I might have liked... Mario on there? I don't actually know every character on there and it was SO long ago... Years... Maybe Yoshi. I know I tried Link but he wasn't my favorite and Kirby was good too. Anywho the giant hand at the end of the game freaked me the heck out. That's my story.
RAINBOW

User avatar
Annasiel
Administrator
Posts: 3863
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:40 am
Gender: Female
Location: Somewhere grey and full of ghosts.
Contact:

Re: That Moment When 2.0

Post by Annasiel » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Killer Ice Cream wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:41 pm
Tmw I remember playing an old Nintendo game, probably smash but the very first one. I think I might have liked... Mario on there? I don't actually know every character on there and it was SO long ago... Years... Maybe Yoshi. I know I tried Link but he wasn't my favorite and Kirby was good too. Anywho the giant hand at the end of the game freaked me the heck out. That's my story.
64?
Image "I see things that no one else seems to see..." Image

User avatar
Killer Ice Cream
Member+
Posts: 3456
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:30 am
Location: I am everywhere.
Contact:

Re: That Moment When 2.0

Post by Killer Ice Cream » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:06 pm

Annasiel wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:54 pm
Killer Ice Cream wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:41 pm
Tmw I remember playing an old Nintendo game, probably smash but the very first one. I think I might have liked... Mario on there? I don't actually know every character on there and it was SO long ago... Years... Maybe Yoshi. I know I tried Link but he wasn't my favorite and Kirby was good too. Anywho the giant hand at the end of the game freaked me the heck out. That's my story.
64?
Tmw Yes! I had a 64 and another one I can't remember haha. Plus a sega.
RAINBOW

User avatar
Ozieth
Member
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:23 pm
Location: By the Banks of the River of Silence in the Valley of the Many-Colored Grass
Contact:

Re: That Moment When 2.0

Post by Ozieth » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Tmw every interaction with bae in a nutshell:

Noz: *Does a thing*
Me: I love doing that thing, it's so much fun..
Noz: What thing?
WARNING:
I'm mean..
For like..
No reason..

User avatar
Trooper FN-86
Member+
Posts: 2635
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:32 pm
Location: The Star Destroyer Palpatine
Contact:

Re: That Moment When 2.0

Post by Trooper FN-86 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:30 am

Tmw you find your profile picture as a Christmas ornament.

Image
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

User avatar
Jasmine
Silver
Posts: 3762
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:47 pm
Location: In Bed With Lucifer
Contact:

Re: That Moment When 2.0

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:36 am

TMW a guy kisses you without asking or warning you and you bust out laughing
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

User avatar
ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War
Posts: 1866
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:50 am
Contact:

Re: That Moment When 2.0

Post by ShaFlow » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:40 am

Jasmine wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:36 am
TMW a guy kisses you without asking or warning you and you bust out laughing
TMW you say that now, but in thirty-forty years later when he's either a celebrity or in politics you'll come back to haunt him....
"Everyone's an Atheist until turbulence starts shaking the plane".

User avatar
FeatherBlood
Member+
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: On my way to Sleepytime Junction
Contact:

Re: That Moment When 2.0

Post by FeatherBlood » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:57 am

TMW your melting in your English class early in the morning becuase your school has no fking control over their heating and everything is bloody boiling

TMW your abnormally more tired than your normally are, even when your trying to get proper sleep for once... Sort of

TMW your trying to figure out where half of ShaFlow's pictures come from... For reasons...
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests