The Greatest Party of All Time! (Cont.)

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Astarte Azrukaal

The Greatest Party of All Time! (Cont.)

Post by Astarte Azrukaal » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Blah, blah, blah... Those that were at the first one before RPF 16,000.01, same stuff. For new guys:

1. Don't end the party.
2. Do whatever you want in your favorite character.

So, to catch up, Astarte's the host inside this house she borrowed from an old man. She's in this nice red bikini. She's been drinking vodka.

Theres food, drinks and alcohol, a flying motorcycle guy, a slide from the second story into the pool, and stuff like that. Party on.
Let the darkness consume me and drag me to the abyss; I am without love, hope... and happiness.

shadowdelta47

Re: The Greatest Party of All Time! (Cont.)

Post by shadowdelta47 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Mittsie felt a tingle up her spine all of a sudden,causing her to start flying erractically, like a mosquito.
"Wwwhaaat theee heeeeeck!?" She cried, as she bumped from wall to wall, and finally landed on Astarte's head.
"I'm not crazy! I just don't give a darn!" - Daffy Duck

Astarte Azrukaal

Post by Astarte Azrukaal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:54 pm

(Yay! You came! Rakia (Dekin) should be coming back, shortly.)

Astarte blinked, watching Mittsie fly around erratically. It was quite a sight to see how fast she moved. In finality, the faerie plopped down on Astarte's head, nesting on top of her wet black hair with streaks of blue highlights. "You okay, homie?"
Let the darkness consume me and drag me to the abyss; I am without love, hope... and happiness.

shadowdelta47

Post by shadowdelta47 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:01 pm

(Of course I came back, this thread is way too much fun ^^)
Mittsie shook her head, dazed. "I think so....It's like I sensed that a whole dimension just got deleted!" She flew off Astarte's head, and grabbed some chips. "Ah, whatever. C'mon, let's keep this party going!"
"I'm not crazy! I just don't give a darn!" - Daffy Duck

Astarte Azrukaal

Post by Astarte Azrukaal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Astarte gave her a puzzled look. "It must've been one of those unimportant ones. Someone will file the paperwork, I'm sure." She raised the bottle of vodka and chugged it for a few seconds. It was nice to be able to relax and let loose. "WOOOOO! YEAH!"

Rakia

Post by Rakia » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Dekin woke up on the floor in the middle of the hallway. He was heading back to the party after checking on Sasha and must e blacked out. "What the.." He rubbed his head and wandered to the pool. He found the others there, thankfully. "Hey guys.. What a happened? I think I passed out in the hlway." He mummbled, rubbing his Jed again, still confused.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:00 pm

sasha got up and went back to the pool "ow" she simply said and sat by the end of the pool putting her feet and legs in the water.
Huberty duberty I rolled a 42 I'm now a shrubbery.

Rakia

Post by Rakia » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:20 am

Dekin forgot all about his fainting in the hall when Sasha appeared and sat by the pool. He quickly appeared beside her, sitting himself next to her and putting his own feet in the pool. "Hey! Good to see your up, feeling any better?" He asked, his brow scrunched up in a concerned look. His eyes scanned her head, leaning back and forth a bit to make sure there wasn't any wounds he had missed or some that had suddenly appeared.

shadowvoidboss
Gold

Post by shadowvoidboss » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:38 am

"ya im better I did say I was good at healing magic." she said with a smile and looking into dekins eyes.
Huberty duberty I rolled a 42 I'm now a shrubbery.

Rakia

Post by Rakia » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Dekin smiled, "good, I was worries. My magic dsoeant really heal.. It jk kind of destroys." He shrugged, meeting her gaze for a few moments and smiling softly. He then turned to look at the water and slipped into the pool. "Well let's swim! Hopefully you don't get hit by a motorcycle again" he chuckled