Haven of Raze

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
Razetheraider98
Gold

Haven of Raze

Post by Razetheraider98 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:59 pm

You have been walking for miles, not a building in sight, when you see a small building ahead of you. The doors are open, and a neon sign hangs above, saying "HAVEN OF RAZE" in a yellow color. Upon entering, you are greeted with a beautiful sight: Tables and chairs all around you, a nice bar at the back, and a fully functioning kitchen. The aroma of the food alone captivates you. A boy with red, white, and black hair then gets behind the bar, smiles and says to you "Welcome to the Haven of Raze, a place where people can take shelter, relax, or just have fun! I am your host, Raze Evernoth, and my question to you: What can I start you off with?"

Quest Board:
------------------------------------

- Space Time Continuum collapsing in on itself! Will reward anyone eternal honor for assisting.

-Dangerous Monsters lurk in the basement of the Haven: will pay anyone who shall slay them so that it can be properly remodeled.

Quest- Mending the Lower plane Seals

location- The lower planes/Underdark of the world of Eledhen

reward- One magical coin for each person who aids.

Quest giver/portal opener- Crystal Wintermore

Quest details- Some things you might encounter are Demons, Devils and other Evil creatures of the underdark.
To mend the Seals a blood ritual most be done, So defend and protect the Divine blood mage I will send with the party.

------------------------------------

Quest examples:

- Village is being attacked by slimes! HELP!
-My girlfriend got kidnapped by a dragon. Will pay 500 gold to anyone who will slay it.
- I need a hug... Willing to share secrets with those who help me. ;(

The Haven of Raze is a spin off of The Inn, and honors its existence as one of the threads that help me start of my character Raze! The rules are simple:

Do what you want.
If people are going to fight at catastrophic rates, either take it to the combat room or take it outside.
Raze will kick out anyone that he thinks threatens the Haven of Raze, so tread lightly.
No killing characters without consent of Mw or the user: you must at least PM me before killing someone.
No one can kill or overpower Raze without my consent.
Enjoy yourselves, and PLEASE follow the RPF rules: I will contact a moderator if things get out of hand.

Staff: Raze Evernoth, Innkeeper:

http://a68.tinypic.com/u8voz.jpg

Kichiro, Bartender and waiter:
http://shadowdelta47.deviantart.com/art ... -608975877

Luna, Waitress/Entertainer

Violet, Quest Manager:
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG (50.74 KiB) Viewed 1786 times
Dice, Quest Manager:
IMG_0111.JPG
IMG_0111.JPG (33.07 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
Just walk in, and start rping! It's that easy. With that, I welcome you all to the Haven of Raze!
Last edited by Razetheraider98 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Stranger: What time is it?
Me: It's time to d-d-d-d-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

shadowdelta47

Re: Haven of Raze

Post by shadowdelta47 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:53 pm

Outside of the haven, in the surrounding forest, it was relatively quiet, as certain creatures could be heard and the leaves rustled lightly.
Suddenly, there was a loud bang, and large ball of energy appeared. The ball dissipated, and out dropped three two-dimensional creatures. One seemd to be a small boy, wearing a comically oversized jacket. There was also a grey dog wearing a red scarf, and creepy-looking girl wearing a dark purple dress and holding a skull wand.
The boy sat up, and shook his head a bit. "....what just happened?" Shadow asked.
The girl dusted her dress off, and looked at their surroundings. "Otokonoko, anata ga chōdo keiken shita koto wa, jigen zentai ga ikite irukaradesu."
<Boys, what you just experienced was an entire dimension being wiped from existence.> She explained in Japanese, with small magical subtitles below her translating her speech.
"What!? How?" The dog said, jumping up in surprise.
"Yoku wakarimasen..." <I'm not sure...> She said, as she waved her wand over the two boys, healing their bruises. "Watashi ga iu koto ga dekiru no wa, nigedashita yuiitsu no hito-tachi ga ita to iu kotodesu. In wa..... Mō koreijō wa arimasen."
<All I can say is, we may have been the only ones who escaped. The Inn.....is no more.> She looked towards the ground, a look of remorse on her face.
The dog and the boy seemed utterly shocked. "G-gone?" The boy said. "But...all our friends....Violet, Ninja Rin, Bruiser, Hanzo, Lizzy...." His eyes began to swell up in tears, and then he started to cry.
"Geez...that's horrible." The dog said. "The Inn was one of the highways of the multiverse. For it to just disappear.....it's unthinkable."
"Tonikaku sore ga okotta." <And yet it has happened anyway.> The girl said. "Totemo ōku no yūjin o ushinatte shimatta ima, watashitachiha kai hijō ni osoroshī kimochi ga aru koto o shitte imasuga, watashitachi wa genzai ni shōten o ateru hitsuyō ga arimasu."
<I know we all feel quite terrible right now, after losing so many friends, but we must focus on the present.> She raised her wand, as it began to pulse with purple energy.
"Kōun'na koto ni, jigen o kezutte watashitachi o shin no ie ni modosu no ni jūbun'na mahō o atsumemashita. Watashitachiha-"
<Luckily, I gathered enough magic before the dimension wipe to return us to our true home. We need only->
"Hey...what's that building over there?"
Everyone turned to look at the horizon after the boy's prompt. In the distance, they could see a large building.
"Hm..it almost looks like the Inn." The dog said, squinting as he tried to see.
"Hey, maybe it's someone we know!" The boy said, as his tears ceased, and he jumped up on his feet.
"Shadow, that ridic-"
But before the dog could finish, the boy had already started running in the direction of the building.
The dog sighed. "Rin....when will that boy ever learn?"
The girl shrugged. "Osoraku kesshite, Smokey-kun. Sā, kare ni shitagatte mimashou." <Probably never, Smokey. Come, let's follow him.>
Both toons started running after their brother, as he began to approach the building.
"I'm not crazy! I just don't give a darn!" - Daffy Duck

Razetheraider98
Gold

Post by Razetheraider98 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:14 pm

The doors would swing open as a powerful gust of wind would push the trio into the Haven. The doors would shut behind them, the aroma of food and candles filling the air. A familiar spellcaster then hopped down from behind the bar, saying while slowly approaching them "That's the thing with you toons: No matter what life throws at you, no matter WHAT you face, you always come back triumphant and strong," Raze opened his arms for a hug, and said "Welcome to my Haven, Shadow, Smokey, Rin. And you are ALWAYS welcome here, my friends."
Last edited by Razetheraider98 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shadowdelta47

Post by shadowdelta47 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:41 pm

Shadow's eyes widened in surprise. "RAZE!!!!" The small toon immediately ran up to him, and tackled him to the ground. "Hooray, you didn't get swallowed into oblivion! Is anyone else here? Have you seen Violet? How'd you afford such a big apartment?"
Smokey chuckled a bit. "Of course YOU of all people would have escaped from an entire dimension wipe. Shadow's got a good question though...." He took in the Haven with awe. "What IS this place?'

Razetheraider98
Gold

Post by Razetheraider98 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:20 pm

Raze fell to the ground, hugging Shadow like a teddy bear, saying "Of course I survived: Oblivion is where I train. No, I haven't seen anyone else, sadly.,, And this isn't my apartment: this is the fruit of my labor." He got up, set Shadow down, and said to Smokey while rubbing Shadow's head "This, Smokey, is my dream come to life, my brainchild, if you will: This is the HAVEN OF RAZE!" Those last three words echoed throughout the complex. He then offered for Shadow to get up on his shoulder, continuing "This place is my commemoration to the Inn and all of its glory. It has a quest room, a combat room, a library with all things wizard, and it even has a SAUNA! There's more, but I don't wanna rattle on. For now, what can I get you guys? As Innkeeper, your needs ALWAYS come first,"

shadowdelta47

Post by shadowdelta47 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:43 pm

Shadow climbs onto Raze's shoulder, and smiles. "Whoa, that's awesome! A whole new Inn! We could definitely make tons of new friends here!"
Smokey nodded. "Nice to know you're keeping the spirit alice, Evernoth." He started to walk off. "And as such, I think I'll be the first to try this new sauna...."
Rin rolled her eyes at Smokey's smarm. "Tashikani... Sore wa kanari īdesu." <Indeed....it is quite nice.> She began to walk off as well. "Soshite, watashi wa raiburari o chekku auto suru dakede ī no ka wakarimasu." <And I should see just how nice it is by checking out the library.> She rubbed her hands together mischievously. "Yonde renshū suru ni wa nan hyaku mo no mahō ga hitsuyōdesu!" <There must be hundreds of magic spell to read and practice!>
As Shadow watched his siblings go off to explore the Haven, he hopped off of Raze's shoulder. "Well..I could definitely use some grub after all that drama. I'll take one extra large anchovie pizza, Mr. Razekeeper!" He giggled at his joke.

Razetheraider98
Gold

Post by Razetheraider98 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:51 pm

Raze smiled and rushed into the kitchen, where various noises were heard, such as drilling, hammering, and even a cat hiss. 5 seconds later, Raze came out with an extra large anchovie pizza, which he set down in a nearby table. He then said with a smile "May I do anything else for you, sir?"

shadowdelta47

Post by shadowdelta47 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:14 am

Shadow shook his head, as he licked his lips with glee. "Nope! Time to wolf this baby down!" He unhinged his jaw in true toon fashion, then started shoving the pizza bit by bit into his mouth.
Suddenly, there was a loud clattering from the back, and a small teenage boy stumbled out. He seemed quite normal, except for one thing....he was a zombie.
His skin was a light decaying gray color, and there were various gaps in his flesh. His hair was a dark purple, and he wore a tank top, camo shorts, and sandals. His most defining feature was his eyes, where one was a light turquoise, and the other was completely yellow, resembling a cat's eye. He seemed nervous as he ran up to Raze.
"S-sorry Mr. Raze sir! I slept in, and it takes me a reaaally long time to wake up! But I then heard Kit screaming, and I got up to serve the customer,but you already did, and I'm so so sorry! Please don't fire me!" The poor boy was shivering with fear at waiting his boss' response.
Meanwhile, a small grey cat walked out from the back, it's tail seemingly burned. It glared at Raze, then rubbed up next to the zombie boy's leg.

Razetheraider98
Gold

Post by Razetheraider98 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:20 am

Raze set his hands on the boy shoulders and said while rubbing them "Hey hey hey, no need to fret, Kichiro! It's your first day, and being late and not serving a customer won't get you fired! Here, have a seat and meet my friend Shadow. He is a toon who is quite the interest fellow. And one more thing: Relax. You don't need to be so tensed up and nervous, that makes you look untrustworthy. So in other words, chill out! Let loosen up." He pulled up a chair by Shadow for Kichiro to sit in.

shadowdelta47

Post by shadowdelta47 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:51 am

Kichiro took a seat, and was met with the sight of Shadow swalloing a whole pizza. He made an uneasy face, then noticed his appearance.
"So....you're a cartoon?" The zombie asked.
Shadow took one last swallow, then burped loudly. "Yup! Always have, always will be!" He then noticed Kichiro's features. "Umm......how come you're so pale?"
"Cause I'm dead." Kichiro explained. "I'm a....z-zombie."
Shadow's eyes went wide, then he immediately clutched his head. "Nope! My brains! You can't have them." He pouted in defiance.
"N-no, wait! I don't eat brains...at least, not anymore." The zombie boy sighed. "I come from a universe where zombies were domesticated. I...don't really remember my family well ever since I was turned." He twiddled his fingers a bit. "But I always had my animal friends. Especially Kit."
The aforementioned cat jumped up onto the table, mewing. Kichiro scratched his ears a bit, smiling. "Anyway, Mr. Raze found me, and decided to let me live with him, and help manage this inn. He said someone like me shouldn't hang out with just cats all the time......"