(For What now?) How did this Owl become Human?!

Holly Goldheart

(For What now?) How did this Owl become Human?!

Post by Holly Goldheart » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:14 pm

(Here is the tread, I'll post the starter)

The night was dark and it was raining Heavily. Every drop that hit the groud just added to the small rivers of water that was rushing down the streets. It would be hard for anything to fly in the rain. And yet, up in the sky, a small brown Owl flew as fast as he could through the pelting drops of water.

It seemed like he was trying to get away from something. Suddenly, there was a crash of lighting and this distracted the small owl for he suddently collided with a lamp post. Down the Owl fell. He landed in a small clearing. The rain just fell upon the small bird as he lay there. The collision had damaged hus wing. So the owl could to nothing but stay there.

The small owl soon moved toward a bush to seek shelter. The rain pelting his wing made it hurt even more. But under the bush, it wasn't so bad. He just hoped nothing could find him here...

11 years of skill~! RP is in my blood!
~My friends are my family~

What now?

Re: (For What now?) How did this Owl become Human?!

Post by What now? » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:58 pm

(I'm sorry, but i am still a newbie on this app, so all the text changing and stuff.. yeah, it's all new, so i don't use it. Don't worry though, i have done rp for about 4 years now)

Why is it always like this?
Skyler couldn't help a sigh. It's really always like this. She grabed her things and walked out of her aparment, thoughts rubbing her head slightly as she walked.
She didn't care about anything right now, not even the rain that soaked her hair and cloth. Cause everything were torn away from her, just like that. The reason why she chose to walk was.. what was it? Maybe she just wanted to get some air and clean her head, or she just, felt like it. Like it's the right time.

She stopped by a bench and sat down, not thinking about how wet it must be. "You surely are dumb, Skyler, you surely are.." She couldn't help but laugh. Now she remembers, rain, that was why she walked outside. She continued to laugh as she stood up, and walked.

After some time, she sat down on the sidewalk, leaning onto the bushes behind her. The night sky are beautiful she thought and closed her eyes.
Life itself is only a vision. A dream. Nothing exists, save empty space and you. And you... are but a thought.

Holly Goldheart

Re: (For What now?) How did this Owl become Huma

Post by Holly Goldheart » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:26 pm

(You're Ok! No need to worry. This site is easy to learn)

The small owl felt the Bushes russle and move. He opened and eye and looked up to see the outline of a person. The rain had stopped a hit ago and now the person was just siting there looking up at the sky. The little owl let out a small hoot and got up to move a bit but getting up hurt. He had not realized he had also injured his leg a bit.

He tired to inch away from the Figure but every movement hurt. He let out another small hoot, this one made the sound of "I'm in pain." He then just gave up on moving. No doubt the figure of the person had heard him at this point. He sighed in his head and prepared himself to go back to where he had just come from. No doubt this person was sent to find him.....

What now?

Post by What now? » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:41 pm

Skyler whispered to herself, finally finding peace. The rain had stopped, giving her cloth a chance to dry a bit. "Us humans are a bit crazy, aren't we?" She mumbled, looking at herr feet now.

After sitting there for a bit, she turned around to the sound of the bushes moving. And, possibly a animal of some kind. Whatever was in there, it sounded hurt. Maybe a bird? "Tsk tsk, or, hello? Wait.. am i really speaking to.. nevermind. Come here, i won't hurt you!" She almost whispered, now looking in the bushes. Nothing, or wait. Skyler got a glimpse of a wing inside one of the bushes. "Got ya." She reached for the owl, going after it's wing, while mumbling "I want to help you, little friend."
Life itself is only a vision. A dream. Nothing exists, save empty space and you. And you... are but a thought.

Holly Goldheart

Post by Holly Goldheart » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:07 pm

The little Owl snapped his beak at the girl's hand for she had touched the wing that was hurt. He looked at her, His big owl eyes scanning her. He love closer to her, still trying to decide if she was safe to approach.

The Little owl stood before the girl on One leg with his left wing touching the ground. It was hard to lift it since it was injured. He had Beautiful Brown feathers and his eyes were a lovely yellow. His feathers looked a bit damp and tossled about. He stood there and looked at her. He let out a small hoot again as if to say "You won't hurt me?"

What now?

Post by What now? » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:27 pm

"Ouch! Oh, i'm so sorry!" Skyler pulled her arm back and looked at the owl. It was beatiful. It's big yellow eyes scanned her. "I won't hurt you again! I promise, i just want to help. The owl began to move closer to her, still looking at her as if she's going to hurt it every second.

She scanned the owl, quickly deciding what help it needs. "Can i maybe take you to my apartment.. i would take me some time to heal you're wounds, but when you are okay again, i will let you go."
She reached out for it again, this time slower to make sure she won't hit it's broken wing.

Holly Goldheart

Post by Holly Goldheart » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:32 pm

The little owl decided this was his only option. She didn't seem like a worker from the lab he had just escaped from. He also knew the faces of everyone there and her face was not one he knew. So he got closer to her and stepped lightly into her out streched hand and sat down in it. It was if he was saying "Ok fine. You can help me".

He waited to be picked up by the girl. He was already nessled in her hand. His featgers, though they were damp, were very soft and fluffy. He looked to her, waiting to be moved.

What now?

Post by What now? » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:40 pm

She smiled at it's reaction "See, it's okay." Standing up, she opened her jacket with the other hand. "Maybe this will heat you up a bit." She layed the owl in a little bag she hided underneath her jacket. There was just enough space for the owl to lay comfortbal. She began walking slightly faster, than what she started with.

When they got to her apartment door, she reached down in her pocket for her keys, grabbed them and opened the door. "Home, sweet home." She pulled her jacket off and shoes. "I will find something you can lay in through the rest of the night, stay here buddie" She layed the owl down on her bed and left the room.

Holly Goldheart

Post by Holly Goldheart » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:31 pm

The little owl nessled himself on the pillow of the bed. He looked around the room. He thought it too be nice. He was used to his bland room at the lab that had nothing to it. His room was just a bed and a chair and table. nothing fancy. So seeing a real room was amazing.

The little owl was looking around the room when he realized that the world seemed a bit more, human sized. He then looked down at himself. He was in his human form. "Crap....If she sees, She will freak out.." He said aloud to himself. He tired to get off the bed but his left arm and Right leg were still injured so instead of getting off the bed like a normal person, He fell face first onto the ground. "Ow..."

He sighed. There was no doubt the girl had heard that. He got of the bed and sat himself on the floor. 'Please turn back into an Owl before she gets back!'He thought. But this didn't work as well as he wanted it too. He remained in human form. He started to hear foot steps and started to try to think of something to tell the girl. But what could he tell her? That he was the owl? There is no way she'd believe him. He sighed, waiting for the worse to happen.

What now?

Post by What now? » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:53 am

(I fell asleep yesterday, but i'm on again now)

Skyler had walked around the apartment to pick up everything she thought the owl needed. Now, she just had to find some bandage, but where is it? She thought going around the hole apartment again. There was a sound from her room. She didn't think about it at first, but when it were there again, she walked over to her room.
"Calm diwn, Sky.. it's probably nothing" She whispered, ready for the worst.

When she opened the door to her room, she looked for the owl. But it were no where to be seen. "Hello?" She called out, but as she expected. No answer. "Are there anybody..?" Skyler had now walked around the bed, to find what she didn't expect. A human. In her bedroom. Laying on the floor. "What, wait, no, are you a thief?!" She pointed at him, as to say 'Don't move' and began to walk away. She quickly got to the door and holded it close from the outside. "I'M GONNA CALL THE POLICE, SO I ADVISE YOU TO STAY IN THERE." She yelled, making sure he heard her. What a night. She thought.